Super Bowl city: Your insider visitor...

Super Bowl city: Your insider visitor's guide to Indianapolis

There are 13 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 30, 2012, titled Super Bowl city: Your insider visitor's guide to Indianapolis. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

The Super Bowl is here and a few blocks of the downtown Indianapolis area is hopping with things to do for all ages and stages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

harry

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Hoosiers are a bunch of rubes and hicks. I am going to make a mint selling counterfeit items and fake tickets.
Steve

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Harry from Chicago, Looking forward to seeing you in our hick jail A-S H--E!!!
Porker

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 30, 2012
harry wrote:
Hoosiers are a bunch of rubes and hicks. I am going to make a mint selling counterfeit items and fake tickets.
He is just taking advantage of those with a mindset to volunteer to help people park their limos and paid $350 plus. The volunteer hoosier thinks it is wonderful and will gladly be a sucker for the hucksters from Chicago, LA, NY, and Las Vegas.

How someone can volunteer to make the wealthy make money and work for free is beyond me. Are hoosiers just retarded about somethings?
jaz

United States

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Hoosiers are dumb hillbillies fat with too much corn!
Mike

Duncan, OK

#5 Jan 31, 2012
I am from Boston and Indianapolis is a sad place. The red neck hick politicians are the only ones making any money in Indy.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#6 Jan 31, 2012
harry wrote:
Try counterfeiting or faking a parking space or a hotel room. Let us know how you do.... we'll be waiting to hear back from you.
laughing all the way

Glenview, IL

#7 Jan 31, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try counterfeiting or faking a parking space or a hotel room. Let us know how you do.... we'll be waiting to hear back from you.
You forgot to add "from jail"
Chato

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 31, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tickets and autograph things will make me a mint.

Go a head and pay $1000 per night for a room,$300 for parking place per day, and a couple of grand for one of my "tickets".

You dumb ass hoosiers have money to burn!

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#9 Feb 1, 2012
Chato wrote:
<quoted text>
Go a head and pay $1000 per night for a room,$300 for parking place per day, and a couple of grand for one of my "tickets".
You think people who have a little $ to spend got that way from being STUPID?? Go back to school. YOu won't be making shit.
James

Duncan, OK

#10 Feb 1, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think people who have a little $ to spend got that way from being STUPID?? Go back to school. YOu won't be making shit.
You have already probably been my customer.
Blog Boy

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Feb 1, 2012
All you foreignors and turons don't expect kindness and hospitality unless you have a very big tip in hand.

The standard tip is 50% for bar and food service.$50 for cabs,$50 for helping with bags.$20 for directions,$5.00 for a very short smile.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#13 Feb 6, 2012
Chato wrote:
<quoted text>
So .... HOW MUCH $$ DID YOU MAKE OFF THE DUMB HOOSIERS???
Mike Smith

Carmel, IN

#14 Feb 6, 2012
Hoosiers are the best. Hoosier Daddy?
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
So .... HOW MUCH $$ DID YOU MAKE OFF THE DUMB HOOSIERS???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamburger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home economics: Fast food vs. homemade (Mar '09) Mon Kimchi 3
News McDonald's slims down Happy Meal by banishing c... Feb 15 Jackie 2
News In break with tradition, President Trump doesn'... Dec '17 Red Crosse 20
Cindy's Hamburgers (Aug '08) Nov '17 perdido 35
News Weird 27 mins ago 8:17 p.m.Boy, 8, craves burge... (Apr '17) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
News Spring gets off to a sizzling start at Sara's R... (Apr '09) Apr '17 turner 17
News Wendy's testing a 'pretzel burger' (Jan '13) Feb '17 Fred 6
More from around the web