World's Largest Onion Burger Cooked I...

World's Largest Onion Burger Cooked In El Reno

There are 23 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from May 3, 2009, titled World's Largest Onion Burger Cooked In El Reno. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Folks fired up the grill Saturday at the 21st Annual Burger Day Festival in El Reno.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Buford Pusser

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 3, 2009
Where are the fries?

Since: Apr 09

Moore, OK

#3 May 3, 2009
a) How did they turn it or did they use a Foreman grill? b) why???? c) Can anyone help me figure out what caused the obesity problem in this country?
kristie

Tulsa, OK

#4 May 3, 2009
SoonerRyan wrote:
a) How did they turn it or did they use a Foreman grill? b) why???? c) Can anyone help me figure out what caused the obesity problem in this country?
sounds like obesity originated in el reno. i would like to see a photo of the crowd at large because i am sure most of the participants are obese. how sad why cant we have the largest salad ever made. it would be better.
Billy Jack

Talala, OK

#5 May 3, 2009
kristie wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like obesity originated in el reno. i would like to see a photo of the crowd at large because i am sure most of the participants are obese. how sad why cant we have the largest salad ever made. it would be better.
Salad???!!!! This is Oklahoma! We don't eat salad! D a m n wimps!
Andy

United States

#6 May 3, 2009
kristie wrote:
how sad why cant we have the largest salad ever made. it would be better.
Because your in Oklahoma where we like our beef.

I'm sure you could move to California and get some of them folks to help build your salad.

Since: Apr 09

Owasso

#7 May 3, 2009
Hope they have the Pepto ready!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2009
if the burger comes with lettuce tomato cheese and onions that is considered a salad to me...sans the Ranch Dressing...

In california all the critters are out by the cement pond...
Coasters

United States

#10 May 3, 2009
kristie wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like obesity originated in el reno. i would like to see a photo of the crowd at large because i am sure most of the participants are obese. how sad why cant we have the largest salad ever made. it would be better.
you are mean.... to say such a thing... I wonder what your size is... could you have said this because you weigh maybe 300 pounds... did you?
Coasters

United States

#11 May 3, 2009
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your in Oklahoma where we like our beef.
I'm sure you could move to California and get some of them folks to help build your salad.
Most of the time salads have more calories than a burger... look it up
me in tulsa

Tulsa, OK

#12 May 3, 2009
Look at the video and you will see the obese kids and adults...future heart patients...the champion eater is a 10 yr old kid?????child abuse if I have ever seen it

Since: Apr 08

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 May 3, 2009
Everyone needs to hold up on thier comments and stop the obesity attacks.

This was just a fun time to do something.

These events are not whats wrong concerning obesity.

Rather, it's our everyday lifestyle....
Coasters

United States

#14 May 3, 2009
JMarks wrote:
Everyone needs to hold up on thier comments and stop the obesity attacks.
This was just a fun time to do something.
These events are not whats wrong concerning obesity.
Rather, it's our everyday lifestyle....
I agree with you 100 percent!!!!!
boo

Omaha, NE

#15 May 3, 2009
just people having fun what is the matter with you people
Coasters

United States

#16 May 3, 2009
boo wrote:
just people having fun what is the matter with you people
I noticed that most of the people they showed weren't obese... I don't know what the problem is... but fun is fun... and then for some rude comments about obesity doesn't make sense... unless you are obese yourself... What do ya think? Am I right about that...
No one special

Bixby, OK

#17 May 3, 2009
Coasters wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that most of the people they showed weren't obese... I don't know what the problem is... but fun is fun... and then for some rude comments about obesity doesn't make sense... unless you are obese yourself... What do ya think? Am I right about that...
Amen! Now someone pass me the chips.
Coasters

Tulsa, OK

#18 May 3, 2009
No one special wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! Now someone pass me the chips.
I eat chips once in awhile... and fries about once a month.. although on the last trip I took... I had to eat fries twice in one day... but did not eat the whole servings
Mr_Googily_eyes

Tulsa, OK

#19 May 3, 2009
All to one LONELY trucker

“Say it loud and proud.”

Since: Sep 08

Tulsa, OK

#20 May 3, 2009
And what do they cook it on? Turn it with a few snow shovels? LOL.

“Say it loud and proud.”

Since: Sep 08

Tulsa, OK

#21 May 3, 2009
Coasters wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the time salads have more calories than a burger... look it up
True people always think oh a salad I did good, but no one takes into the count the 60grams of fat in dressing they just consumed.
kristie

Tulsa, OK

#22 May 4, 2009
no i am not obese and the comment stands i think its awful besides the fact i wouldnt eat it there was probably a million bugs cooked into it can you imagine the flys swarming that thing and landing all in it and on it. uck uck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamburger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sidetracks - McDonald's employee jailed, accuse... (Sep '07) Jan 25 DILF 118
News Fast-food price fight: Combo deals center stage Jan 13 Lovereal SGVN 1
News McDonald's now has burgers with lettuce 'buns' (Aug '15) Jan 7 beatlesinthebog 24
News Craving a bunless burger? New Edgerton restaura... Jan 6 rbjb 1
News Trump's doctor declares GOP candidate is in exc... Dec '15 Responsibility 5
News McDonald's worker teases homeless man with food... Dec '15 Smoky 4
News New Wheaton taco eatery offers locally grown or... Nov '15 mayonnaise facial 3
More from around the web