Tyler Florence to appear at wine, food event

Mill Valley's 28th annual Wine & Gourmet Food Tasting event will include 30 purveyors of food and wine from 1 to 4 p.m. June 28 in the depot plaza. Read more
Hey

San Rafael, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2009
Go fork yourself.
Muir Woods

Menlo Park, CA

#2 Jun 21, 2009
will he have forks to eat his snacks???
Nobama

San Rafael, CA

#3 Jun 22, 2009
Who the heck is this guy? Until this "fork" thing,
I never heard of him, but my neighbor told me he's a tremendous Chef. Celebrity? Has he got a TV or Radio show somewhere? My curiosity is piqued.
Angie

Clayton, CA

#4 Jun 22, 2009
He's a premiere American chef. Check for him on FoodNetwork and Wikipedia.

“I'll paint any car,”

Since: Aug 08

For $99.99

#5 Jun 22, 2009
Angie wrote:
He's a premiere American chef. Check for him on FoodNetwork and Wikipedia.
No such thing as an "American Chef"...sorry, He's just stealing jobs from "hard working illegals"
And that's coming from an actual Chef/Pastry Chef with 3+ decades in the bussiness, Who is/was told the exact same thing when I apply for work in the Industry.
Wine Lover in the Know

Vineburg, CA

#6 Jun 22, 2009
2 MAJOR ERRORS in this article:
1.) There will be 70 premium wineries and 30 gourmet food purveyors at this event.
2.) Tickets are actually $40 in advance $50 day of the event

I hope the incorrect info given doesn't discourage people from attending this fine event.
Champion

Ross, CA

#7 Jun 22, 2009
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing as an "American Chef"...sorry, He's just stealing jobs from "hard working illegals"
And that's coming from an actual Chef/Pastry Chef with 3+ decades in the bussiness, Who is/was told the exact same thing when I apply for work in the Industry.
Applebee's employs pastry chefs?
Hey

San Rafael, CA

#8 Jun 22, 2009
Wine Lover in the Know wrote:
2 MAJOR ERRORS in this article:
1.) There will be 70 premium wineries and 30 gourmet food purveyors at this event.
2.) Tickets are actually $40 in advance $50 day of the event
I hope the incorrect info given doesn't discourage people from attending this fine event.
Premeir wineries is a joke right?
Each of those wines is way way over priced.
This event is a rip off!!!
Champion

Ross, CA

#9 Jun 22, 2009
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Premeir wineries is a joke right?
Each of those wines is way way over priced.
This event is a rip off!!!
You're right, the event has gotten very expensive over the last couple years. Some of the wineries do make expensive wine but to brush off the entire list is ignorant and shows a complete lack of any wine knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gourmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maite Kropp: Is satisfying your taste buds wort... Jan '15 Jerry 4
News Cyber crimes and other things Dec '14 Bong Power 1
News A new restaurant hopes to bring an added boost ... Oct '14 Left Coast 2
what gourmet foods to explore (Jul '14) Jul '14 Vic Hughes 1
News Sorry, New York: Los Angeles is the New Food Ca... (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
News MasterChef Canada makes the cut to the final tw... (Apr '14) Apr '14 other stories 1
News Our Gourmet: The Colosseum is an Italian favori... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Wlliam Brasky 1
More from around the web