Celebrity Chef Michael Parise brings ...

Celebrity Chef Michael Parise brings Catering to Asheville via Los Angeles.

There are 4 comments on the ChowHound story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Celebrity Chef Michael Parise brings Catering to Asheville via Los Angeles.. In it, ChowHound reports that:

I just heard Celebrity Chef Michael Parise form Los Angeles, Owner of Los Angeles's Famous Cannoli Kings Catering, has opened in Asheville, North Carolina as Parise Catering.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChowHound.

Susan Ellers

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2009
Really looking forward to it! Checked out the website http://www.parisecatering.com I got on the list!
Kevin Simpson

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2009
We will be their! Exciting..I remember Chef Parise from VH1 Celebreality! He is so funny and talented!
Janet Salvo

United States

#3 Jun 10, 2009
ohhhh! this going to be great! i will try to get on the list as well.
Becker

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Thats Huge!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gourmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Week in Houston Food Blogs: Holiday Booze ... Dec '15 Francois Pharts 1
News This Boston restaurant is one of the top-grossi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Carly 1
News David Letterman briefly unretires, devastates D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 msvk23 1
News Bringing tourists the toothsome taste of Cambod... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ted 1
News Maite Kropp: Is satisfying your taste buds wort... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jerry 4
News Cyber crimes and other things (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bong Power 1
News A new restaurant hopes to bring an added boost ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Left Coast 2
More from around the web