Several Twin Cities restaurants are o...

Several Twin Cities restaurants are offering prix-fixe meals fo...

There are 44 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 3, 2009, titled Several Twin Cities restaurants are offering prix-fixe meals fo.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The four-course prix-fixe dinner at Luci Ancora in St. Paul changes nightly. A recent meal included, clockwise from top, jumbo grilled shrimp with a saffron white-wine reduction, risotto with morels, chilled tomato cumin soup and grilled ahi tuna with arugula, honeydew and prosciutto salad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 09

Minneapolis, MN

#41 Jun 5, 2009
giftagab wrote:
<quoted text>
Great discussion.:) Got some great views here. Comments you can't get anywhere else. Not on talk radio. Never in a newspaper.
Mac&Don's double meat patty for a dollar is an utterly fantastic bargain. The beef is close to 100 percent beef. Like cooking a great big lean beef patty at home. I order McDs with just the bun and cheese in the middle. I hate the other crap they put on there. That's why I don't do Big Macs.
Eating in a sit-down, take your order eatery? Only with relatives. And the rare times I go out for a business eat-and-talk-business scenario. Otherwise I hate to wait. Hate the **** dining out experience. I've walked out of places where a wait person didn't show up or the food never came.
Give me fast food or food at home.
Right on! Reserve the $$$ for more important things such as paying off your home, retiring early, going on a great vacation, etc. Most restaurants are over-rated. It's just too bad you have to waste your money to find that out.
sam

Saint Paul, MN

#42 Jun 5, 2009
tyrone shoelaces wrote:
hey buddy can ya spare a dime
Can you spare some weiner water soup"
sam

Saint Paul, MN

#43 Jun 5, 2009
MNGwen wrote:
<quoted text>
I once heard a chef at the Cordon Bleu in Paris when asked what he thought of McDonald's declare, "Mai ci, I LOVE zee big MAC!" (But yes, I love the big Mac)! Love it, or hate it, McD's is an American instiution.
I have eaten at McDonalds in Paris they really don't compare to what is served here.

Since: Apr 09

Minneapolis, MN

#44 Jun 6, 2009
sam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have eaten at McDonalds in Paris they really don't compare to what is served here.
Ha! Is that good or bad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gourmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Week in Houston Food Blogs: Holiday Booze ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Francois Pharts 1
News This Boston restaurant is one of the top-grossi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Carly 1
News David Letterman briefly unretires, devastates D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 msvk23 1
News Bringing tourists the toothsome taste of Cambod... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ted 1
News Maite Kropp: Is satisfying your taste buds wort... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jerry 4
News Cyber crimes and other things (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bong Power 1
News A new restaurant hopes to bring an added boost ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Left Coast 2
More from around the web