Close to Pacific's Edge: Add a little luxury to your 'staycation"

You may have decided to give up on a summer vacation this year, but that doesn't mean you have to give up all fun. Full Story
BS_Spotter

Fremont, CA

#1 May 27, 2009
$105 per person is reasonable? That's my food budget for the week.
Aptos Mom

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 May 27, 2009
$45 for Bone in Rib Eye with gorgonzola butter? I can make a killer version myself for less than $15. I guess my staycation will be at home.

Since: Jun 08

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 May 27, 2009
$105 per person??? Why is this ritzy and unaffordable (to most) restaurant in Carmel being promoted like this in the Sentinel? They are many fine and much more affordable restaurants in our own county that could use the business right now. At least they aren't talking about places to eat in Austin Texas.... oh wait, they did that in the other food article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gourmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maite Kropp: Is satisfying your taste buds wort... Jan 23 Jerry 4
Cyber crimes and other things Dec '14 Bong Power 1
A new restaurant hopes to bring an added boost ... Oct '14 Left Coast 3
what gourmet foods to explore (Jul '14) Jul '14 Vic Hughes 1
Sorry, New York: Los Angeles is the New Food Ca... (May '14) May '14 Guest 1
MasterChef Canada makes the cut to the final tw... (Apr '14) Apr '14 other stories 1
Our Gourmet: The Colosseum is an Italian favori... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Wlliam Brasky 1
More from around the web