GALLERY: 17th Annual Gourmet Guys to ...

GALLERY: 17th Annual Gourmet Guys to the Rescue

There are 1 comment on the The Mid-York Weekly story from Nov 1, 2009, titled GALLERY: 17th Annual Gourmet Guys to the Rescue. In it, The Mid-York Weekly reports that:

Utica Mayor David Roefaro hands Claudia Hartz of Clinton a sample of his "Chicken Riggies" during... Photo 1 of 7 Danielle DePalma, 12, of Whitesboro ranks her favorite dishes during the 17th Annual Gourmet Guys... Photo 2 of 7 Sandy Dievendorf of Ilion samples celebrity chef Joe Schmidt's "Memphis Beans & Greens" during th... Photo 3 of 7 Sonja ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mid-York Weekly.

ChefBoyArDee

AOL

#1 Nov 2, 2009
How would anyone around here know what a real gourmet meal is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gourmet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gourmet Popcorm (Apr '08) Apr '17 Yummy 2
Bonefish Grill's BANG BANG SHRIMP copycat recipe (Oct '06) Apr '17 I guess 84
News Colombia's big-butt ants entice gourmets (Aug '06) Feb '17 Pharting Happily 8
News This Week in Houston Food Blogs: Holiday Booze ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Francois Pharts 1
News This Boston restaurant is one of the top-grossi... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Carly 1
News David Letterman briefly unretires, devastates D... (Jul '15) Jul '15 msvk23 1
News Bringing tourists the toothsome taste of Cambod... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Ted 1
More from around the web