Very Easy & Very Flavorful Tandoori Chicken & Chicken Tikka Masala Recipes
Posted in the Gourmet Forum
#1 Jan 14, 2010
I love Indian Food, I came across these recipes in my attempt to avoid buying bunch of ingredients. Most recipes use a tea spoon here and a table spoon there and the rest of the ingredients go to waste, in these recipes there is no waste, I have tried these recipes and the results are outstanding:
TANDOORI CHICKEN RECIPE
Skinless Chicken leg quarter or Boneless Breasts: 4
Dinniís Select Tandoori Marinade: 1 bottle
Fresh Sliced Red Onions,
Optional: Red Food Color, Hot Sauce
1. With a sharp knife make deep cuts on the thick
meaty part of the chicken .
2. In a zip lock bag pour a bottle of
Dinniís Select Tandoori Marinade.
(Optional: add Red Food Color and or Hot Sauce)
3. Put Chicken pieces in the bag and close it.
4. Shake & rub marinade into the cuts. Make sure that all chicken pieces are covered with marinade.
5. Marinade overnight in the refrigerator (minimum 4 hrs). Longer the marinating time bolder the flavor. Turn & shake occasionally
6. Remove Chicken. Shake off excess marinade.
7. Place chicken on a wire rack, bake in a convection oven at 375F or preferably Grill on a charcoal grill till the inside temperature of the meat is at least170F.
On a preheated iron serving platter, put handful of sliced red onion & hot chicken. Garnish with fresh cilantro & lemon wedges
CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA RECIPE
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast: 4 (or 8 - 12 tenders)
Heavy Cream (or milk): 2 to 4 TBSP
Dinniís Select Delhi Gravy: 1 Bottle
(also called Chicken Tikka Massala Gravy)
Dinniís Select Tandoori Marinade: 1 Bottle
Optional: Cayenne Pepper
1. Prepare Tandoori Chicken Breast *(Above Recipe) & cut them in bite size pieces
2. Empty a bottle of Delhi Gravy in a pan & boil it
3. Remove from heat & add 2 to 4 TBSP of
Heavy Cream or milk
4. Pour in a serving dish & add the Tandoori
Breast Pieces & garnish with fresh cilantro
SERVE with buttered Nan Bread/ Pita Bread or on a
bed of Basmati Rice
Add your comments below
|Maite Kropp: Is satisfying your taste buds wort...||Jan '15||Jerry||4|
|Cyber crimes and other things||Dec '14||Bong Power||1|
|A new restaurant hopes to bring an added boost ... (Oct '14)||Oct '14||Left Coast||2|
|what gourmet foods to explore (Jul '14)||Jul '14||Vic Hughes||1|
|Sorry, New York: Los Angeles is the New Food Ca... (May '14)||May '14||Guest||1|
|MasterChef Canada makes the cut to the final tw... (Apr '14)||Apr '14||other stories||1|
|Our Gourmet: The Colosseum is an Italian favori... (Apr '14)||Apr '14||Wlliam Brasky||1|
Find what you want!
Search Gourmet Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC