King Garlic Topical Products

King Garlic Topical Products

Posted in the Garlic Forum

Sistah X

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 17, 2007
While the Western medical world debates about the potential health and medical benefits of garlic herbal supplements orally, Sistah X created a variety of King Garlic sulfur products in topical preparations.• King Garlic & Noni Hair Oil
• King Garlic & Noni Hair Cream
• King Garlic & Noni Shampoo
• King Garlic & Dead Sea Salt Foot Bath
• King Garlic Herbal Medicine
• King Garlic & MSM Arthritis Massage Oil
For the first time in herbal history King Garlic has its own sulfur beauty fragrances and herbal fragrances that appeal to human senses of smell.
Today King Garlic sulfur beauty fragrances have revolutionized aromatic science, perfume, garlic, cosmetic and herbal industry forever!

[email protected]
Sistah X

Memphis, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2007
King Garlic Herbal Medicine can be purchase at www.strictveggiepds.com
Sistah X

Memphis, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2007
Consumers of garlic are familiar with the amazing health and medical benefits of garlic as a dietary supplement. King Garlic Herbal Medicine™ has changed the direction of garlic use from herbal supplement to cosmetics, aromatic fragrances, home remedies, healing ointments and salves like many other herbs. Now garlic lovers and health conscious consumers can enjoy the best of both worlds the (oral) and (topical benefits) of garlic herbal supplements.
Sistah X

Memphis, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2007
Recently our vegan company introduced the world’s first and only King Garlic Herbal Medicine™ with essential oils in topical application. It is designed to captures the sulfur-containing healing properties of garlic herbal supplement for the body head to toe. Scented in the mystic fragrance of “lavender peppermint lemongrass.” It is a joyful experience to entertain your sense of smell.www.strictveggiepds.com
Sistah X

Memphis, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2007
King Garlic Perfume Designer
Sistah X is perhaps the world’s first King Garlic perfume designer. When scientists recreated raw garlic deodorize as dietary supplements it still had the sulfur smell of garlic. When she created King Garlic perfuming process it conceals the odor of garlic herbal supplements in essential oils and body oils. After Sistah X sniff tested the first batch of King Garlic aromatic fragrance like magic the odor of garlic faded from her memory. At the same time she witness the greatest miracle in Mother Nature when King Garlic went through the odor transformation from a sulfur stinking rose to smell like a floral garden of sweet and spicy roses. Over the years she created over 60 unsex aromatic fragrances. Some of them are familiar, but you have many others yet to discover. Every fragrance I designed my discriminating nose is addicted to smelling the sulfur scents of King Garlic aromatic oils. Unlike fresh garlic and garlic dietary supplement King Garlic can be applied directly into your nose to arouse your senses, uplift your spirits and relax your mind without irritating the mucus membranes in your nose. Even more surprising King Garlic is designed not to interfere with your favorite essential oil, perfume or cologne.
Sistah X

Memphis, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2007
King Garlic Herbal Medicine
Because of King Garlic’s multifaceted properties and other indispensable ingredients there is no shortage of uses in topical applications. Here are some of the more splendid ways to take advantage of the helpful healing qualities of King Garlic Herbal Medicine. This unique ointment is used for athlete’s feet-AIDS skin lesions-bedsores-bursitis-blee ding piles-diaper rashes-earache-ear infection-eczema-frostbite-fle abites-frozen shoulder-heat rashes-hemorrhoids-hives-ingro wn hairs-inflammation-jock itch-joint muscle pain-keloid-lupus skin lesions-minor burns- cuts-scrapes- scratches-sunburns- blisters-osteoarthritis-tooth aches-animal bites-dry skin- rashes-new stretch marks- tattoos- poison ivy- poison oak-body waxing irritation-boils-bruises-crack ed feet-chapped lips-carpal tunnel syndrome-chemical and thermal burns-chemotherapy skin burns-chickenpox-cradle cap-crow's feet-cysts-diabetic sores and wound care-measles-mumps-muscle strains-nail infections-razor burns-stretch marks during and after pregnancy-rashes-razor burns-shave bumps-shaving irritations-shingles-sties-toe nail fungus-warts-new surgery scars-cosmetic scars-HIV body sores-leg ulcers and the list goes on. www.strictveggiepds.com
Sistah X

Memphis, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2007
Revolutionize King Garlic Topical Products
While the Western medical world debates about the potential health and medical benefits of garlic herbal supplements, consumers are enjoying King Garlic sulfur products head to toe. Scented in essential oils.
• King Garlic & Noni Hair Oil
www.strictveggiepds.com
Sistah x

Buena Park, CA

#8 Oct 13, 2008
King Garlic Herbal Medicine. I don't understand how some else has my website. You can contact my email [email protected]
Sistah X

Buena Park, CA

#9 Oct 13, 2008
KING GARLIC COFFEE & NONI SHAMPOO™ Organic Sulfur Base Formula (Regular Strength) Antioxidant Protection Conditioner-pH Balanced-Suitable For All Hair Types-Protects Hair Color Natural Miracle Gro-Combat Hair Loss Shedding & Breakage-Natural Dandruff Remedy Special Order Double Strength For Normal Hair Growth Problems-Do Not Use On Chemical Treated Hair Price $10.00 per unit. Order at [email protected]
Sistah X

Buena Park, CA

#10 Oct 13, 2008
KING GARLIC ARTHRITIS MASSAGE OIL™
Formulated with cayenne, sulfur and analgesic herbs in double strength. Scented in lavender and lemongrass. These aromatic oils also have analgesic pain relieving qualities. Designed to help relieve joint pains associated with several different kinds of arthritis including osteoarthritis, neuralgia and rheumatism. Price $15.00 per unit. Order at [email protected]

Pasadena CA

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2008
I have been using King Garlic for two years and it's a truly wonderful product. The variety of uses are unlimited it's works great on burns, acne, razor bumps, dry skin, hair, and much more. Keep up the great work Sistah X!
QUEEN AIN

Memphis, TN

#12 Mar 4, 2009
I enjoyed every moment while using garlic and noni "hair cream" literally from my head to my toes. Come back
QUEEN AIN

Memphis, TN

#13 Mar 4, 2009
Sistah X wrote:
While the Western medical world debates about the potential health and medical benefits of garlic herbal supplements orally, Sistah X created a variety of King Garlic sulfur products in topical preparations.• King Garlic & Noni Hair Oil
For the first time in herbal history King Garlic has its own sulfur beauty fragrances and herbal fragrances that appeal to human senses of smell.
Today King Garlic sulfur beauty fragrances have revolutionized aromatic science, perfume, garlic, cosmetic and herbal industry forever!
[email protected]
Where can i find these wonderful products
Colleen Stelmach

Rio, WI

#14 Mar 8, 2009
If anyone is interested in learning the benefits of garlic (allicin), please download my FREE 177 page ebook, by Dr. Peter Josling, "Nature's Power Healers, Allicin & Ginger. http://www.superimmune.org/colleen
drosmalreron1980

Glasgow, UK

#15 Nov 15, 2011
I read about a website called http://ruherbal.com it looks great what do you think for coupons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Garlic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raw garlic vs Allicin suppliments (Allimax, All... (May '12) Jul '17 RBKMJW 27
News Ita s worth braving the crowds for a seat at Th... May '17 Sandi m 1
desensitized garlic (Oct '07) Feb '17 Garlic ninja 27
how do you make garlic clove chips? (Aug '09) Oct '16 Ggo21 8
Where did the cloves go? (Mar '16) Mar '16 steelers52 1
News Garlic May Be the Natural Cure For MRSA (Feb '09) Mar '16 everything comes... 11
News Smooth, creamy garlic mashed potatoes (Jan '16) Mar '16 AlfchraBaszffk 3
More from around the web