Vitamin B17 And Its Effects On Cancer (Apricot Seeds)

Mar 7, 2009 Full story: www.1cure4cancer.com 13

Vitamin B-17 is found in most fruit seeds. Its components make it vital for our survival without cancer. Seeds are for everyone to eat. Don't wait and see if you develop cancer to start eating the seeds.

Vitamin B17 is found in seeds such as the apple, peach, cherry, grapes, and apricot. It is found in some beans and many grasses such as wheat grass. The hard wooden pit in the middle of the apricot or peach for example, is not supposed to be thrown away. In fact, the wooden shell is actually a strong armor protecting one of the most important foods known to man, the seed. It is one of the main courses of food in cultures such as the Navajo Indians, the Hunzakuts, the Abkhazians and many more. Cultures such as these have never had a reported case of cancer when eating their traditional foods! Full Story

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1 Mar 7, 2009
I got mine here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...

They have a bitter almond taste.

“Big Sexy”

Since: Mar 09

Atlanta

#2 Mar 8, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
I got mine here:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...
They have a bitter almond taste.
As with the other thread about vitamins and minerals. I agree with this one.

Vitamins are a must in our culture, most people wont get just the vitamins they need from just food alone.

Women have different vitamin and mineral needs than men. Seniors have different vitamin needs than regular adults. Children have different ones too.

Lately I have been eating more whole foods like fruit, and veggies I could steam or boil.

I recommend everyone to start taking vitamin supplements, like earlier most wont get from food alone.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 8, 2009
Yes luke and we MUST beat this cancer. As we can see the medical professionals are not helping us do this. Years of research and nothing! They do NOT want to cure these diseases because its big money. Its time to take our health out of their hands and put it back into our own. We must think for ourselves!

“You are by what you do!”

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 8, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
Yes luke and we MUST beat this cancer. As we can see the medical professionals are not helping us do this. Years of research and nothing! They do NOT want to cure these diseases because its big money. Its time to take our health out of their hands and put it back into our own. We must think for ourselves!
The mind set of many Americans has to change in the area of food consumption, that means fewer visits to McDonalds and other fast food restaurant chains, despite their healthy menus...However one shouldn't expect McDonalds to disappear from our consciousness because they feel the need to survive economically.

“Its one big Cycle”

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#5 Mar 8, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
you are right
I never understood this three to four meals a day, they advise people to eat,
how can the body digest the food that you have eaten, if you are adding more food on top, this naturally will poison the body

as the mind controls the body, not the body controls the mind, if you train yourself up mentally, i.e not addicted to food, then man can live on just one meal, and snacks of nut lentils fruits and veg

Process food is bowel food, the process is the same, as what food does in our stomaches, its a mish mash of shit

peace

Location hidden

#6 Mar 8, 2009
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>The mind set of many Americans has to change in the area of food consumption, that means fewer visits to McDonalds and other fast food restaurant chains, despite their healthy menus...However one shouldn't expect McDonalds to disappear from our consciousness because they feel the need to survive economically.
Yes.

“Big Sexy”

Atlanta

#7 Mar 8, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
Yep, I believe they found a cure for the common cold years ago, but doing it would put alot people out of buiness!

You know the theory

“Big Sexy”

Atlanta

#8 Mar 8, 2009
Rah360 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
I never understood this three to four meals a day, they advise people to eat,
how can the body digest the food that you have eaten, if you are adding more food on top, this naturally will poison the body
as the mind controls the body, not the body controls the mind, if you train yourself up mentally, i.e not addicted to food, then man can live on just one meal, and snacks of nut lentils fruits and veg
Process food is bowel food, the process is the same, as what food does in our stomaches, its a mish mash of shit
peace
it depends on what food you are eating, it's a fact though eating more smaller meals raises you metabolism instead of 1-3 big meals spread out the day.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 9, 2009
The chemicals they are adding to the food definitely isn't helping at all. People need to definitely change their eating habits.

“Male Dog!!”

Since: Mar 08

Ellicott City, MD

#10 Mar 9, 2009
I know that Steve Mc Queen spent his last days taking Apricot Seeds trying to cure his cancer.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 9, 2009
Some former cancer patients swear by it. Something has to give. This disease is spreading fast.

http://www.cancervictors.net/home.asp

“Big Sexy”

Atlanta

#12 Mar 9, 2009
Inisa Love wrote:
The chemicals they are adding to the food definitely isn't helping at all. People need to definitely change their eating habits.
I know, more than every you have 13 year old's with already develop bodies!!!

“Its one big Cycle”

Since: Oct 07

Jungle in Yard

#13 Mar 10, 2009
Luke Cage wrote:
<quoted text>it depends on what food you are eating, it's a fact though eating more smaller meals raises you metabolism instead of 1-3 big meals spread out the day.
True
peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruits Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakville high school's breakfast club is for al... 13 hr Ted 1
Project Rebound Inc. hosts 20th annual Kwanzaa ... Sat Will Dockery 1
Solid Rock Church hosts concert for Grammy nomi... Sat Will Dockery 1
Japanese Cherry Blossoms Dec 16 SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
Police Chief Matt Torigian will oversee OPP, se... Dec 3 festive and not 1
Police Chief Matt Torigian will oversee OPP, se... Dec 3 and you pay well ... 1
Hail And Farewell To The Chief: Torigian Will O... Dec 3 as you pay well 4 it 1
More from around the web