Shopper overcharged for veggies after...

Shopper overcharged for veggies after cashier's breasts tip the scale

There are 29 comments on the blogs.app.com story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Shopper overcharged for veggies after cashier's breasts tip the scale. In it, blogs.app.com reports that:

An investigation has been launched by a British supermarket into the sales of its fruit and vegetables after a shopper was overcharged by cashier whose breasts tipped the scales.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.app.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#23 Jul 11, 2012
Grace nerissa wrote:
That sounds like > Mrs Ben Dover
Have you ever shopped for cucumbers or zuchinni?...LOLOL...I just know you have...
Grace nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#24 Jul 11, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever shopped for cucumbers or zuchinni?...LOLOL...I just know you have...
No strangely,
I never liked cucumber,
I like and tolerate everything else in a salad but cucumber;
SPOSE IT's all down to individual
Taste.
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#25 Jul 11, 2012
Grace nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
No strangely,
I never liked cucumber,
I like and tolerate everything else in a salad but cucumber;
SPOSE IT's all down to individual
Taste.
...can't you use cucumbers for other than salads?...<wink, wink...LOLOL

“Here & Now”

Since: Dec 06

‘

#26 Jul 11, 2012
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...can't you use cucumbers for other than salads?...<wink, wink...LOLOL
Well, Yes! you could... use one ... as a pretend gun in
your pocket when walking late at night!

but don't try this going thru' the airport!!!!!
Rosa

Opelousas, LA

#27 Jul 11, 2012
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Yes! you could... use one ... as a pretend gun in
your pocket when walking late at night!
but don't try this going thru' the airport!!!!!
...mmmmKay...<wink, wink>

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 12, 2012
Aren't breasts sometimes called Melons?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#29 Jul 12, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
Aren't breasts sometimes called Melons?
Yes yes, the nice ones are......

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#30 Jul 12, 2012
Gail Snail wrote:
Aren't breasts sometimes called Melons?
...as well as:

Hooters
Bombs
Boulders
Juggs
Two Fine Ladies
The Twins
Torpedos
Bananas
Man Toys
Slappers
Sag Bags
Pancakes
Eggs On A Nail

....feel free to add more, those are only the ones I refer to on a daily basis.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#31 Jul 13, 2012
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
...as well as:
Hooters
Bombs
Boulders
Juggs
Two Fine Ladies
The Twins
Torpedos
Bananas
Man Toys
Slappers
Sag Bags
Pancakes
Eggs On A Nail
....feel free to add more, those are only the ones I refer to on a daily basis.
Yes. I've heard of those names. I was just trying to stick with the fruits & veggies theme.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruits Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 25 things to do in Orange County this weekend Sep 3 David F Miller Hemet 2
News Pawpaw Fest is this weekend (Sep '13) Aug '16 gary 2
News Exotic-flavored ice pops peppering Columbus area Aug '16 They cannot kill ... 2
News You're storing your fruits and veggies all wron... Aug '16 Yumo 1
News Waffle on a stick (Nov '14) Aug '16 dapperme 2
News Donated Diet a challenge (Jan '11) Jul '16 will drought rise... 4
News Weird Summer Fruits: 6 Recipes For This Season'... Jul '16 wichita-rick 1
More from around the web