Ocean is the hip place for tapas in Easton

Full story: The Morning Call
Three primary impressions stick in my mind following a recent visit to Ocean, a restaurant and lounge that opened a few weeks ago in Easton: One, the food was excellent; two, the place was noisy; and three, it ... Full Story
BELINDA SILVERTHORN

Long Branch, NJ

#1 Jul 24, 2008
SEVERAL PEOPLE FROM OUR OFFICE WENT TO OCEAN ON A WEDNESDAY EVENING AND FOUND THIS RESTAURANT/LOUNGE WAS QUITE INTRIGUING. WE CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE VARIETY OF TAPAS THAT WE HAD. FROM THE MUSSELS TO LAMB TO THE SPICY WINGS EVERYTHING WAS MOUTH WATERING.. WE ALL ENJOYED OUR ENTREES WHICH RANGED FROM STEAKS,SCALLOPS TO CHILEAN SEA BASS. OUR COMPLIMENTS TO THE BARTENDAR WHO MADE THE BEST STRAWBERRY BELLINI'S AND SMOOTHEST MOJITOS WE HAVE HAD. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS GREAT. WE DIDN'T EXPERIENCE ANY LOUD MUSIC AND ALL OF US ENJOYED OUR CONVERSATIONS. CUDO'S TO THE OWNER AND HIS STAFF FOR A WONDERFUL AND DELICIOUS EVENING!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foie Gras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancement d'une nouvelle gamme de foie gras/que... Oct '14 MarketingEtudes 1
Responding to complaints from animal rights act... (Sep '11) Dec '13 T Ly 3
Wire: Chez Simo Bistro Open in Ravenswood; Bon ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Steve 2
dining review casimir bistro boca raton (Oct '08) Mar '13 Jeanine from Boca 11
Store says sorry for selling foie gras (Oct '12) Oct '12 CatWhispurrer 1
RSPCA and other groups join PETA to pile pressu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 CatWhispurrer 1
MEPs put foie gras controversy back on... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Kev 1
More from around the web