Maryland Considers First Statewide Foie Gras Ban - Going Green ...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.
#1 Mar 13, 2008
Foie gras should be banned EVERYWHERE--the ducks and geese ARE treated inhumanily. Reminds of 'downed cattle' being put into the food chain.
#2 Mar 27, 2008
animal activist do not live in reality.
They are ALL hypocrites. Period.
What do they say:
You are bad
You are mean
you dont care
what they do:
self righteous zealots foaming at the mouth by restating distorted, misrepresented, anthromorphosized inaccuracies that do not even stand up to minimal scientific scrutiny
are nutritionally mal nourished (don’t believe me…go to a nutritionist and have them analyze what you really eat)
have little or no education taken as a whole (>85% have less than a year of college….dont believe me; check the composition of every animal rights group including yours and now average at least 3 groups together..try it)
lack critical thinking skills…believe their own fairytales
want everyone else to change their ways and do what they say or else they will do bad things to them because they deserve it
EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL ACTIVIST HAS EXCUSED AND JUSTIFIED THEIR OWN ACTIONS WHEN THEIR OWN RULES ARE BROKEN BY THEMSELVES (usually on ground of mere convenience).
They hurt other peoples livelihood because it is a choice they dont agree with.
Do not contribute to society as a whole.(do not live as self – sufficient…best possible way to live on the earth…actually like all animals)
psychologically are trying to overcompensate for their social isolation and stigma. When confronted with someone that questions their dogma become hyper-animated and histrionic.
1. there is not enough food in the world
2. only way to ‘GO VEG’ is intensive GMO agriculture (bad for the environment (actually worse than meat production which is almost as bad but yields higher usable calories)
3. All animal species only care and protect their own interests. Undisputable FACT. Name one species that takes care of another in an altruistic manner without a direct benefit to itself or its kind…. There is NO SUCH THING IN TRUE NATURE!!!
4. Symbiotic relationship only last as long as the stronger species deems to have a benefit to gain.
5. by interfering with this natural tenant we do grave harm to natural order of things and face artifactual problems such as parasitic transplanted species…eg fire ants)
6. lesser primates cannibalize their own species, their young.
7. Name an animal that helps another at a disadvantage to it’s kind (there are’nt any)
8. populations in the wild are controlled by food. Man has domesticated plants and animal so that his species will not be at the mercy of nature. In order to prevent your family from starving to death you work to buy food and things so that even weak (mentally &/or physically deficient or injured) may live and prosper as they are also protected by their own species thru laws (our natural order). Read guns, germs & steel.
9. veganism is a cult religion because if one looks up all the identifiable traits of cult religion you will find EVERY SINGLE ONE in the basic reason for being of veganism or vegetarianism….look it up…make up your own mind.
10. ask your self with out being dismissive. If a wolves tears out and eats an unborn moose. It is nature. Pure. Animals do what they have to do to survive. Now..if you…decide to be self sufficient and grow your own vegetables and eat only when and what you grow, how much time will you have for anything else…not much…you are a animal rights activist because your understanding of real nature is limited to what you have seen, read and heard….save up your $. And live of the land, camping only 3 days. Eat, drink, and gather what you will eat (100% vegetarian) like most bears…see how long it lasts…not very long…why?..because it is not very convenient… you would rather tell others how they are immoral,‘speciest’ and don’t care for others (sounding more & more like a religious cult) because they eat meat.
Add your comments below
|3-star chef Benoit Violier found dead in appare... (Feb '16)||Feb '16||Lovereal SGVN||1|
|Outside France, foodies are gorging themselves ... (Mar '15)||Mar '15||common sense||29|
|Maite Kropp: Is satisfying your taste buds wort... (Jan '15)||Jan '15||Jerry||4|
|Lancement d'une nouvelle gamme de foie gras/que... (Oct '14)||Oct '14||MarketingEtudes||1|
|Responding to complaints from animal rights act... (Sep '11)||Dec '13||T Ly||3|
|Wire: Chez Simo Bistro Open in Ravenswood; Bon ... (Jun '13)||Jun '13||Steve||2|
|dining review casimir bistro boca raton (Oct '08)||Mar '13||Jeanine from Boca||11|
Find what you want!
Search Foie Gras Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC