Casimir's cuisine is on point

Full story: City Link
At first glance, the menu at Casimir Bistro seems unfocused. Exactly what cuisine combines Cajun chicken, duck a l'orange, veal scaloppine, New York steak and mussels with French fries? But while the menu is ... Full Story
address

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Oct 19, 2008
It was worst experience in dining for last 10 years. My husband and I went to the French restaurant Casimir Bistro (old Kameleon Bistro) located at Royal Palm Place, 416 Via de Palmas, Boca Raton. Service was bad and the food was horrible. My escargot dish had grit, and I asked the waiter to change this dish. When the manager came, he said I’m the first client who has complaints about this dish. I started to feel myself really uncomfortable. My entree was even worse than the appetizer. I ordered duck , in their menu described as a half Crispy Duck a L'Orange, for $26 I got two small duck legs, which were totally dry, overcooked and tasteless. I think this duck dropped dead before they cooked it. When the manager came, he almost start to curse. He was so rude, mean and obnoxious with us, that I started to feel guilty for choosing to go here, because it was my decision to go to this restaurant. I was really upset and asked the manager give me his business card so I could call the owner and make a review about his horrible service. His answer was :”Get out !” I think we made a really big mistake to come to this restaurant, our dinner and mood was totally spoiled. I wish this place would go out of business. I am also sorry for paying the $100 for our meal, we should’ve given it to charity rather than to this trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foie Gras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lancement d'une nouvelle gamme de foie gras/que... Oct '14 MarketingEtudes 1
Responding to complaints from animal rights act... (Sep '11) Dec '13 T Ly 3
Wire: Chez Simo Bistro Open in Ravenswood; Bon ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Steve 2
dining review casimir bistro boca raton (Oct '08) Mar '13 Jeanine from Boca 11
Store says sorry for selling foie gras (Oct '12) Oct '12 CatWhispurrer 1
RSPCA and other groups join PETA to pile pressu... (Oct '12) Oct '12 CatWhispurrer 1
MEPs put foie gras controversy back on... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Kev 1
More from around the web