Tersiguel's puts twist on French clas...

Tersiguel's puts twist on French classics

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Oct 28, 2007, titled Tersiguel's puts twist on French classics. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Tersiguel's in Ellicott City has always been one of our serious French restaurants - one of the few left after Jeannier's closed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

TWooden

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 26, 2008
I recently went to Tersiguels for the first time. We started off with Escargots in a buttery cream sauce and the clams special. I thought both were a bit bland and were in desperate need of a little salt. The Pate de campagne was quite tasty. For my entree I had the duck two ways. I thought that was incredible. Perfectly seasoned, and very tender. It was served with an excellent spaetzle and a sweet red cabbage. My boyfriend had the sweetbreads, which were also amazing. They were prepared differently from other sweetbread dishes I have had before. They were sliced about 1/4"- 1/2"and then pan sauteed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foie Gras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3-star chef Benoit Violier found dead in appare... Feb 2 Lovereal SGVN 1
News Outside France, foodies are gorging themselves ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 common sense 30
News Maite Kropp: Is satisfying your taste buds wort... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Jerry 4
Lancement d'une nouvelle gamme de foie gras/que... (Oct '14) Oct '14 MarketingEtudes 1
News Responding to complaints from animal rights act... (Sep '11) Dec '13 T Ly 3
News Wire: Chez Simo Bistro Open in Ravenswood; Bon ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Steve 2
News dining review casimir bistro boca raton (Oct '08) Mar '13 Jeanine from Boca 11
More from around the web