White Castle might open a restaurant ...

White Castle might open a restaurant in Whitehall Township

There are 166 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 24, 2009, titled White Castle might open a restaurant in Whitehall Township. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Maybe Harold and Kumar can go to Whitehall , too. White Castle, the fast food chain adored by certain burger aficionados and -- ahem -- chemically altered partyers, wants to open a restaurant on MacArthur Road in Whitehall Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
nisk

Darby, PA

#176 Nov 27, 2011
I had visited the white castle on MacArthur Rd in Whitehall Pa on Nov 20 2011 and purchasd $54.47 of food and when i got home some of the food was raw and uncooked so i called and spoke to a woman that took my name and order number a list of items that were raw and stated for me to come in to get the food replaced..... Today Nov 27th i was passing by so i stopped to get the food and was giving the food without hesitation which made me a happy customer. as i proceeded to my car in the parking lot i was chased down by a caucasian male who was yelling that he gave me the replacement food already last week and has my plate number down......i knew he was lying and when i approached him and confronted him he stated nevermind and went back in the white castle....So frustrated from the embarrasment from him yelling at me in front of all the people in the parking lot, i went back in the store to get his name and he and other workers refused to give me his name which i found out was Peter, Then i was threatened by a caucasian woman that they were going to call the police... i then left the white castle and called the police myself and got a incident number for the report...i just dont know why he lied like that....i am under the assumption that due to me being a hispanic minority he didnt believe me and made up a lie to back up his accusations.. i still have my reciept and if he gave me the food already and has my plate number then me and my vehicle should be on their survelliance cameras which i am 150% sure its not...cause i was never there prior to today and the original date of purchase... please help me with any advice or measures to take to prevent this from happening to any other innocent customers... i have posted numerous reives and also filed a complaint with BBB.. I will be contacting the corporate office monday morning as well..... Thank you for listening and any help would be very much appreciated.....
just a normal white boy

Emmaus, PA

#177 Mar 23, 2012
After i smoke a nice fat blunt i go to white castle and indulge myself with a crave case
Richard Kranium

Dingmans Ferry, PA

#178 Mar 24, 2012
just a normal white boy wrote:
After i smoke a nice fat blunt i go to white castle and indulge myself with a crave case
i bet you can WALK to the White Castle, can't you?
A-Town Observer

Reading, PA

#179 Mar 25, 2012
nisk wrote:
I had visited the white castle on MacArthur Rd in Whitehall Pa on Nov 20 2011 and purchasd $54.47 of food and when i got home some of the food was raw and uncooked so i called and spoke to a woman that took my name and order number a list of items that were raw and stated for me to come in to get the food replaced..... Today Nov 27th i was passing by so i stopped to get the food and was giving the food without hesitation which made me a happy customer. as i proceeded to my car in the parking lot i was chased down by a caucasian male who was yelling that he gave me the replacement food already last week and has my plate number down......i knew he was lying and when i approached him and confronted him he stated nevermind and went back in the white castle....So frustrated from the embarrasment from him yelling at me in front of all the people in the parking lot, i went back in the store to get his name and he and other workers refused to give me his name which i found out was Peter, Then i was threatened by a caucasian woman that they were going to call the police... i then left the white castle and called the police myself and got a incident number for the report...i just dont know why he lied like that....i am under the assumption that due to me being a hispanic minority he didnt believe me and made up a lie to back up his accusations.. i still have my reciept and if he gave me the food already and has my plate number then me and my vehicle should be on their survelliance cameras which i am 150% sure its not...cause i was never there prior to today and the original date of purchase... please help me with any advice or measures to take to prevent this from happening to any other innocent customers... i have posted numerous reives and also filed a complaint with BBB.. I will be contacting the corporate office monday morning as well..... Thank you for listening and any help would be very much appreciated.....
Your lucky you didn't get your ass beat trying to pull your sleazy hustle. Your just another lowlife hispanic trying to get something for free by all measures available.
SICKOFBADPOLITIC IANS

Bethlehem, PA

#180 Mar 25, 2012
A-Town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lucky you didn't get your ass beat trying to pull your sleazy hustle. Your just another lowlife hispanic trying to get something for free by all measures available.
Geez!! He doesn't sound like a low life to me, maybe he did get some bad food. Ever go to McD's and get cheeseburgers and fries that have been under those heat lamps for 2 hours? Fast food is hit or miss. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. I would have called to if I would have spent that much $ on crappy food.
jimmc1952

Bethlehem, PA

#181 Aug 22, 2012
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, although NY has White Castle and people can walk around the block for one, they will all be driving to PA. for a burger. Do you think before your type? Stupid PA. people.
......Ahhh....stupid Pa. people?.....aren't you guys the ones who voted for a woman from the Deep South to represent you in Washington?.....and believed she actually gave a damn about N.Y.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fast Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) Aug 22 Slave wages 775
News Quarter Pounder in chief? While previous presid... Aug 17 Serratus Anterior 9
News Donald Trump's diet: He'll have fries with that Aug 17 Serratus Anterior 2
News Dennis Seid: Restaurant openings bring more opt... Aug 10 Anonymous 10
News Robbery case thickens with contrasting stories ... Aug 3 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Fast food chains Greggs and McDonalds launch ne... Aug 2 Elise Gingerich 1
News Tyler police investigating aggravated robbery e... Jul 30 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web