NEW Jack In The Box Fruit Smoothies

NEW Jack In The Box Fruit Smoothies

There are 14 comments on the story from Apr 22, 2008, titled NEW Jack In The Box Fruit Smoothies. In it, reports that:

This just in from the Jack In The Box press room. “SAN DIEGO - As the variety and popularity of premium beverages continues to grow in the U.S., Jack in the Box restaurants today debut a new beverage platform...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2008
The Smoothie is more of an crushed ice drink. Very dissappointed.

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 13, 2008
I love Jack in the Box new smoothies. I think its a good treat in the morning and for a late night snack! LUV IT, LUV IT!

San Diego, CA

#3 Aug 21, 2008
I love the mango smoothie!!! The bannana strawberry was okay. Yeah, but it's mostly ice and juice como un Raspado instead of a smoothie.

Alvin, TX

#4 Aug 25, 2008
they are the best smoothies in the whole world i love jack without you i would get lost

Alvin, TX

#5 Aug 25, 2008
Ron wrote:
The Smoothie is more of an crushed ice drink. Very dissappointed.
your just jealous cause you cant make a good one like his

Alvin, TX

#6 Aug 25, 2008
me encanta tomar las smothies de jack le duela a quien le duela son mis favoritas y disculpen q no sepa ingles pero si le entiendo

San Diego, CA

#7 Aug 29, 2008
Don't know who it can be real fruit when the girl pour it out of a box

San Diego, CA

#8 Aug 29, 2008
don't know how it can be real fruit when it comes out of a milk carton

United States

#9 Sep 26, 2008
this is not a smoothie! a "real fruit smoothie" has real whole fruit and real whole yogurt blended (with or without other stuff like 'boosts' and sugar/honey.) A 'real fruit smoothie' would not have high-fructose corn syrup (guarantee, guarantee it's in there!) yogurt type liquid syrup (trust me!!)
If you want a real fruit smoothie, take less time than waiting in the drive-through and drop a banana and strawberries and (real!) yogurt in a blender.
Guarantee it's twice as fast and a hundred times better than this swill.
Haven't been in JITB in over thirty years.
but I love those commercials; keep spending millions entertaining me!

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Dec 3, 2008
Does anyone know what ingredients are in the "mango smoothie?" I know they use Minute Made mango juice, but what else besides ice???

Thanks for your help!

Kindest regards,

Azle, TX

#11 Jun 13, 2009
can anyone tell me the ingredients on the Strawberry-Banana Smoothie? Thanks so much Karen

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2009
I don't know what's in it, but I had a strawberry one and it was delicious! Loved it! Don't like their food, but really enjoyed this treat.

I try making healthy smoothies at home and they just don't taste as good. It's not as simple or tasty as above post make it out to be.- sigh-

Pacific Palisades, CA

#13 Jun 26, 2014
Apparently, if you order a large, you only get half a smoothie. While it tasted wonderful, I'm a bit disappointed that they only filled the cup about two-thirds. If I'm paying $4 for a smoothie, I want a full cup!!!!

Paramount, CA

#14 Sep 12, 2014
Zero fruit in any flavor Jack in the Crack smoothies ( 90% ) corn syrup and other artificial flavor. Excuse me please there is real fruit the seeds of strawberry and mangos to make it look real Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fast Food Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Burger King Poem Oct 5 Patricia_McGurk 1
News Man suspected in Vacaville robbery released, se... Oct 4 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Fast Food Can Make You Sick Oct 4 Stephany McDowell 1
News How the $15 minimum wage could become a new div... (Jun '15) Sep '16 southern at heart 815
News Food fight: Trump vs. Clinton Aug '16 Mullahing It Over 1
News A&W holds its 8th annual 'Burgers to Beat MS' p... Aug '16 Kevin is Leery Al... 1
News Quarter Pounder in chief? While previous presid... Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 9
More from around the web