Candles With White Castle Aroma To Benefit Autism Advocacy | WBNS-1...

Full story: 10TV WBNS

There is nothing quite like the smell of White Castle hamburgers, and now there is a way for you to bring that aroma home with you.
Comments
1 - 20 of 64 Comments Last updated Aug 30, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
No thanks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Do you really want a candle that smells like white castle? Have you ever been to one of those places other than in the drive through at 3 am? They don't call them slyders for nothing.
R U SERIOUS

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

how bout the "AFTER" smell?

uugghhhh eeeewwwww funnnnnnky.

Don't most frat houses smell like that anyway?? Should be a big hit with the college kids.

Since: Apr 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

I'm all for donating to Autism Advocacy...but I think I'll skip on the Slyder candle....
GTI

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Got a match?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Gross!! What did they use to create the "scent" for this? Methane?
john

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Next they will make a candle that smeells like the afterv effect of eating the slyders cany wait for thast I wont have to wait to go over to my broyhers farm anymore!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Considering I have a lot of family & friends that live out of state & do not have the pleasure of having any nearby - which stores???? Might as well pick me up a couple double cheese & an onion chip while I'm there.... apparently I'm one of the lucky few that they do not affect like you lightweights....
Craver for life

Bowling Green, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Evyl wrote:
Considering I have a lot of family & friends that live out of state & do not have the pleasure of having any nearby - which stores???? Might as well pick me up a couple double cheese & an onion chip while I'm there.... apparently I'm one of the lucky few that they do not affect like you lightweights....
My friend and I can pound down an entire crave case!(30 hamburgers) and a sack of onion chips. I might even try buying this candle and eating it too! Beat that!!!!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

john wrote:
Next they will make a candle that smeells like the afterv effect of eating the slyders cany wait for thast I wont have to wait to go over to my broyhers farm anymore!!!!
Too bad spell check isn't available when comments are posted.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Craver for life wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend and I can pound down an entire crave case!(30 hamburgers) and a sack of onion chips. I might even try buying this candle and eating it too! Beat that!!!!
So instead of a hot dog eating contest...why don't you two schedule a Slyder eating contest? Geez...that'd be fun to watch!!

“Fire in my Bones and”

The sweet taste of Kerosene

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Lmao, this is great. I will have to buy a few just as a gag gift for a few people.....
R U SERIOUS

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Fink wrote:
If you want that smell so bad I just won't flush the toilet.
OH PEEEUUUUUWWWWW!!!
Great Idea

Caledonia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

I love the idea that White Castle is helping out Autism Speaks. If you don't want to burn the candle atleast buy one for a conversation piece. Think about how collectable these will become one day. LOL. Anyhow....please buy one. The proceeds really are for a good cause.
WChater

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Dumbest thing I've ever heard! I can't believe White Castle is still in business...gross!!!!!
Cindy

Chardon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Boy my husband would like this!
pure stink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

What's next --- "Ohio Rest Stop" and "Horsesh*t" scented votives? Who could tell the difference between any of 'em?
pbj

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

They make candles that smell like puke and onions?
Blizz

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Judged:

Disgusting.
lighten up francis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

man, I think I'd rather smell my a**... I wonder if burning these candles give you the runs.
Autism Family

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

Judged:

No-one told you that you had to actually light the thing. The proceeds that this would generate are potentially tremendous and it supports a just cause. What if YOU had a child with Autism? Would you be joking about their condition?

Thank you to those who actually were respectful and made positive comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••