Dunkin' Donuts will offer Tigers-them...

Dunkin' Donuts will offer Tigers-themed treats in metro Detroit

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Dunkin' Donuts will offer Tigers-themed treats in metro Detroit. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

The cars will be shown off in public for the first time at the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas from Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Pete

Livonia, MI

#1 Oct 20, 2012
I prefer the sweep as with NY. The businesses all like to see the full seven games.

Watched Zito pitch the other day. He could throw the ball in the stands or hit his own foot with it sometimes. Somehow he gets the job done.
Mr Positive

San Diego, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Probably offer free coffee to DPD members too just to keep them close!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doughnuts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Diner and a show: Otters play up natural draw o... (Apr '09) Jun '17 Jim bob otter 8
Why do some donut shops have chocolate that tas... (Jun '10) May '17 Donutsarepoison 16
News At long last! Dunkin Donuts on Plymouth Road opens (Jan '17) May '17 Karen N Kennedy 3
News Police investigating Ariana Grande's video doug... (Jul '15) Mar '17 Jess 6
News Here's How to Visit 12 Terrific St. Louis Donut... Mar '17 mEAT me in st louie 4
News Canadians embrace artisanal doughnut shops (Aug '16) Oct '16 Loop the Hoop 2
Doughnut Glaze (Jun '07) Sep '16 ltru 16
More from around the web