KFC in the UK - "Goes Halal"

KFC in the UK - "Goes Halal"

There are 1441 comments on the www.kfc.co.uk story from May 2, 2009, titled KFC in the UK - "Goes Halal". In it, www.kfc.co.uk reports that:

At KFC we listen to our customers - and the views of our customers help us to evolve the menu and choices we offer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kfc.co.uk.

unknown

Sydney, Australia

#24 May 3, 2009
Sarah wrote:
I myself boycott KFC.It is not tasty.
I started to hate everything which is American,Western or even Christian..
y because they are more civilised???

oooohhhh thats right, cause you would prefer to have no identity.

Think about what the majority of YOUR people do to innocent people, and come back with your worthless comment of hatered of the Westernised world.

You will find most of your people are trying to become westernised. IE Dubai, oh hold on, they create beaches, only to wear pants and skivvies. great tan marks!!!!

and if you boycott the western world, why learn the english language...?

Educate yourself little girl... there is more to life serving your husband. there are plenty of opportunites out there, you only have to be ambitious.
Habib

Canberra, Australia

#25 May 3, 2009
Thunder-Girl wrote:
What a morbid disgusting practice! The barbaric torture of animals. Please stop this cruel ritual. Everyone who is non muslim needs to boycott anything that says halal on it. Why is the UK allowing this to happen??
That is no slaughter!!! Shooting an animal and letting it die is slaughter. But the muslim was is to kill the animal with dignity and have a knife sharp enough that will make it as quick as possible and also, Einstein there is a nerve that runs in the throat that if cut,the animal feels nothing at all and dies without pain as opposed to shooting the poor thing and then carrying it home half alive while it suffers all the way.
Habib

Canberra, Australia

#26 May 3, 2009
halal pokburgers wrote:
<quoted text>why are you using a computer, another western invention, to go onto a Western website? go and live in a tent with your camel.
Maybe you should stop using mathematics then, because it was created by the Arabs in Mesopotamia decades ago.
passerby

Hamilton, Canada

#27 May 3, 2009
Sarah wrote:
Then what are you doing with a computer using the internet typing in English?

Back to your camel in the desert mate lol

lol
passerby

Hamilton, Canada

#28 May 3, 2009
Habib wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should stop using mathematics then, because it was created by the Arabs in Mesopotamia decades ago.
Read your history bud, you come across as very uneducated
uuummmmmm

Sydney, Australia

#29 May 3, 2009
Sarah wrote:
just a quick question, did you start to have everything which is American, Wester or even Christian because you didnt like the taste of KFC...is the chicken really that bad?????
Habib

Canberra, Australia

#30 May 3, 2009
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, maybe its the history they taught you that is wrong, ever thought of that?? In every American primary school you only see the map of America .... guess you people have been taught that the world resumes to the USA and whoever lives beyond those borders are uncivilized.
Babylon

Canberra, Australia

#31 May 3, 2009
passerby wrote:
<quoted text>
India in the first millenium AD was home to an extraordinary school of mathematics - we owe to them them our number system (the West was still using Roman Numerals which are next to useless) but we didn't get it directly from India - we got it from Islamic mathematicians. They invented algebra.

Yes Habib, the arabs gave a totally new dimension to Maths. They didn't discover it but they contributed enormously to the maths we now use around the world.

Americans... tssk tssk, they think everything comes from the western world :D What an education system they have. Zero knowledge of history, no wonder they are failling so poorly on foreign policies.
abc

Sydney, Australia

#32 May 3, 2009
Babylon wrote:
<quoted text>
India in the first millenium AD was home to an extraordinary school of mathematics - we owe to them them our number system (the West was still using Roman Numerals which are next to useless) but we didn't get it directly from India - we got it from Islamic mathematicians. They invented algebra.
Yes Habib, the arabs gave a totally new dimension to Maths. They didn't discover it but they
contributed enormously to the maths we now use around the world.
Americans... tssk tssk, they think everything comes from the western world :D What an education system they have. Zero knowledge of history, no wonder they are failling so poorly on foreign policies.
they are also falling so poorly in the stock market...and thanks to them so is everyone else...
BasherHeadIn

West Palm Beach, FL

#33 May 3, 2009
Islam is a death cult. Can we stun muslims before we slaughter?
Babylon

Canberra, Australia

#34 May 3, 2009
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
they are also falling so poorly in the stock market...and thanks to them so is everyone else...
Ahhh, so now, figures are wrong??? Its a whole world of a difference between inventing something and then using that something. Capitalism is the reason for this free fall, blame USA, not figures. Americans will never ever stop amazing us the people. You guys would blame anything or anyone except yourself. You really think you are the best of the best don't you???... Well, give it some time and the Taliban will make you run like the viet congs did and lets hope this time you people learn your lesson.
Babylon

Canberra, Australia

#35 May 3, 2009
Oups, he's Aussie like me :D sorry buddy ;)
Babylon

Canberra, Australia

#36 May 3, 2009
BasherHeadIn wrote:
Islam is a death cult. Can we stun muslims before we slaughter?
Ya ya ya ya whatever dude, get your islamophobia treated before its too late.
passerby

Hamilton, Canada

#37 May 3, 2009
Babylon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Habib, the arabs gave a totally new dimension to Maths. They didn't discover it but they contributed enormously to the maths we now use around the world.
Don't be so ignorant. Please read what I type not what you think about americans, btw I am not an American so that makes you twice wrong
abc

Sydney, Australia

#38 May 3, 2009
Babylon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, so now, figures are wrong??? Its a whole world of a difference between inventing something and then using that something. Capitalism is the reason for this free fall, blame USA, not figures. Americans will never ever stop amazing us the people. You guys would blame anything or anyone except yourself. You really think you are the best of the best don't you???... Well, give it some time and the Taliban will make you run like the viet congs did and lets hope this time you people learn your lesson.
i was blaming america ...not numbers....

its all good though, no hard feelings.
we all get a little overwhelmed.

cheers
Mr Giblets

UK

#39 May 4, 2009
Babylon wrote:
<quoted text>
that was then , under a rather liberal islamic rule. Since then the West has outstripped them completely. We see them on here, saying that all the science you need is in the Koran. They are stuck in the Middle Ages. The modern arabs and moslems think that the Pyramids were built by Moslems and that men used to be about 60 feet tall. They are as stupid as American Fundamentalist christians, in the way that all relkigious fundamentalists are stupid. How can Moslems reach the Moon when they think that Mohamed once sliced it in half? WE have progressed since the dark Ages, they have not.
Mr Giblets

UK

#40 May 4, 2009
Habib wrote:
<quoted text>
the Babylonians, who started the 60 base system we still use for time and the compass, were NOT Arabs, or moslems. Moslems tend to teach a rather fictitious version of history.
Mr Giblets

UK

#41 May 4, 2009
Habib wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no slaughter!!! Shooting an animal and letting it die is slaughter. But the muslim was is to kill the animal with dignity and have a knife sharp enough that will make it as quick as possible and also, Einstein there is a nerve that runs in the throat that if cut,the animal feels nothing at all and dies without pain as opposed to shooting the poor thing and then carrying it home half alive while it suffers all the way.
try keeping the shops clean to begin with. Also, we don't kill sheep and cows and bring them home half dead - they are killed in Government regulated slaughterhouses, not by some gibbering Imam with a dirty beard dressed in a sheet.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#42 May 4, 2009
Sarah wrote:
Sarah,
Can you convince the rest of the muslim world to stay out of any country that is western or american? We would appreciate it very much. One more thing, please be kind to your camel, I hate animal abuse.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#43 May 4, 2009
Habib wrote:
<quoted text>
muslims just love rituals don't they?? do you sacrifice animals for your moon god as well?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Knife & Fork (Sep '09) Aug 13 Crushing 21
News Bridgeport Transitions: Mr. Crab Aug 9 BPT 1
News Little Guy Getaways Aug 5 IescapedNY 2
News Restaurants Exposed: Health department cites Br... Aug 5 nickbo13 1
News Ondine, new restaurant in Belfast, to feature l... Aug 2 Mike Silverton 1
News More than 30 BoatHouse Canton employees leave a... Jul 30 Michu Pichu 3
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... Jul 28 Local 28
More from around the web