Hot Dog of the Week: Hot-Chee Dog fro...

Hot Dog of the Week: Hot-Chee Dog from Hamilton Restaurant in Carlisle, PA

There are 3 comments on the Serious Eats story from Aug 12, 2011, titled Hot Dog of the Week: Hot-Chee Dog from Hamilton Restaurant in Carlisle, PA. In it, Serious Eats reports that:

Hamilton Restaurant, recommended by wildflowerchild , was my first stop and ended up being one of my favorites of the trip.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Serious Eats.

Weenie

Carlisle, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2011
The Hamilton is a dump. Make the drive to the Hot Texas Wiener in Hanover if you really want a good hot dog and a clean atmosphere. Also if you're really bold the Coney Island Lunch in Johnstown makes an awesome hot dog as does the Original Hot Dog place in Oakland, near the University of Pittsburgh campus.
Zerstoren

Greencastle, PA

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Weenie wrote:
The Hamilton is a dump. Make the drive to the Hot Texas Wiener in Hanover if you really want a good hot dog and a clean atmosphere. Also if you're really bold the Coney Island Lunch in Johnstown makes an awesome hot dog as does the Original Hot Dog place in Oakland, near the University of Pittsburgh campus.
Malaka
Zerstoren sux dix

Johnstown, PA

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Zerstoren wrote:
<quoted text>
Malaka
Fuggin we todd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Look for October Opening for Wood-Fired Pizza R... 10 hr Hey 1
News Restaurant review: Tacos Don Cuco is classic Me... Aug 28 Richard Crosno 3
News Flipside Burger & Bar serves up burgers and fam... (Sep '09) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 4
News Put-in-Bay vibe coming to Columbus at Bar 145 (Feb '13) Aug 26 Hal 20
News Starters Riverport Closes in South Bethlehem (Feb '13) Aug 25 Reggie 3
News Taste From Above Aug 25 soul food 1
News Terry Laybourne to expand Cafe 21 Hospitality G... Aug 18 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
More from around the web