Loreto, Mexico, designated a "Magic T...

Loreto, Mexico, designated a "Magic Town" to promote tourism, remains a quiet ...

There are 1 comment on the Prince George Citizen story from Feb 26, 2014, titled Loreto, Mexico, designated a "Magic Town" to promote tourism, remains a quiet .... In it, Prince George Citizen reports that:

Efforts to turn the seaside village of Loreto into a major destination have been going on for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Prince George Citizen.

Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Loreto is a gem of a place to vacation. I would recommend it hands down. The desert scenery and cactus tied in with the ocean are incredible. The nice Mexican shops and friendly Mexican people make this a must go place. Hopefully it will not get to overcrowded. I guess I am not helping. I have stayed in Loreto at least 20 times in my life. Many times one week vacations. You can find great deals. You cannot believe how much it has changed over the years. I had a friend in town that managed a gym His name is Manuel. He was a big time body building competitor and he was a great guy. Hope he is doing well.

I was going to buy into a town home there years ago. They were incredible. They had all the plans for the village and they took millions of dollars of peoples money. It was a complete scam that was perpetrated by some Canadians. They literally stole all the money they took in deposits. Nothing against Candians. It is just where the criminals that perpetrated this crime lived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Restaurant review: Tacos Don Cuco is classic Me... 16 hr Richard Crosno 3
News Flipside Burger & Bar serves up burgers and fam... (Sep '09) Thu Norbert of Norview 4
News Put-in-Bay vibe coming to Columbus at Bar 145 (Feb '13) Aug 26 Hal 20
News Starters Riverport Closes in South Bethlehem (Feb '13) Aug 25 Reggie 3
News Taste From Above Aug 25 soul food 1
News Terry Laybourne to expand Cafe 21 Hospitality G... Aug 18 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Aug 18 Vancleave Kennedy 43
More from around the web