Loreto, Mexico, designated a "Magic Town" to promote tourism, remains a quiet ...

Feb 26, 2014 Full story: Prince George Citizen

Efforts to turn the seaside village of Loreto into a major destination have been going on for years.

Full Story
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Loreto is a gem of a place to vacation. I would recommend it hands down. The desert scenery and cactus tied in with the ocean are incredible. The nice Mexican shops and friendly Mexican people make this a must go place. Hopefully it will not get to overcrowded. I guess I am not helping. I have stayed in Loreto at least 20 times in my life. Many times one week vacations. You can find great deals. You cannot believe how much it has changed over the years. I had a friend in town that managed a gym His name is Manuel. He was a big time body building competitor and he was a great guy. Hope he is doing well.

I was going to buy into a town home there years ago. They were incredible. They had all the plans for the village and they took millions of dollars of peoples money. It was a complete scam that was perpetrated by some Canadians. They literally stole all the money they took in deposits. Nothing against Candians. It is just where the criminals that perpetrated this crime lived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple prize: Red delicious are anything but, so... 6 hr anon 4
Pizza Palace: Knoxville, Tennessee's Pizza Driv... (Jul '10) Fri Vern Schillinger 24
Manny's moves into Sterling; Domino's departs D... (Feb '14) Fri kathykingery 3
Sako's, the Best BLT in the World (Jun '10) Oct 21 SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 27
Restaurant review: Boar's Belly a welcome addit... Oct 19 Brandon Champion III 2
Mouse in coffee cup? Man finds a brewed mouse i... Oct 17 Tim 1
SD restaurants: Who's the best? Oct 17 maryjaneprincton 1

Dining People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE