Cavallo Point Lodge and Spa

Cavallo Point Lodge and Spa

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Cavallo Point Lodge and Spa. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Cavallo Point Lodge is more than just a resort, it's an eco-paradise and wellness destination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Dorna Doone

Napa, CA

#1 Feb 27, 2013
I think that is the place where we had the Lesbain Karaoke finals a couple years ago. The rest of the folks was pissed about the goings on but we all had a rollicking good time. Sorry about the bill...you know?
little miss univoise

Napa, CA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Dorna Doone wrote:
I think that is the place where we had the Lesbain Karaoke finals a couple years ago. The rest of the folks was pissed about the goings on but we all had a rollicking good time. Sorry about the bill...you know?
`
WE NEVER EVER STAYED THERE But love the pancakes and little soaps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The pub life in Kailua - Features (Feb '09) Wed Rudy 4
News It's Chico's Tacos versus Chuco's Tacos. (May '08) Jun 18 More wet farts 197
News Where to Eat in Naples and Marco Island Jun 17 Mannie 2
News The Unhealthiest Meals at Chain Restaurants (Jun '15) Jun 17 lavon affair 14
News Dairy Queen sets opening date for DQ Grill & Ch... Jun 14 CodSack 2
News Jackson restaurant Stooges uses local musical t... (May '09) Jun 9 Cobwebs 30
News Kobe Steak and Seafood House: Gourmet steakhous... (May '09) Jun 9 Fart steak 28
More from around the web