Travel: Bologna is king in Waldo, Ohio

Travel: Bologna is king in Waldo, Ohio

There are 3 comments on the The Waterloo Region Record story from Oct 5, 2012, titled Travel: Bologna is king in Waldo, Ohio. In it, The Waterloo Region Record reports that:

Rank all the world's meat products in order of prestige and bologna would occupy the spot between canned sausage and pre-sliced ham, which is to say, in the company of the maligned and ridiculed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Waterloo Region Record.

disgusted

Taylor, MI

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Its GROSS! And the owners of the G n R are rude, and stuck up. Lived there for 20 years.

Since: Oct 13

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Hold on now. The owners aren't rude. The help is. But that's how they are told to be. 2 beers and ur out. The bologna is so so but the pies are amazing! We don't ever eat in but we do get the pies to go. If you want a great bologna sandwich in a great and very friendly atmosphere just wander up the street a ways to the waldo sports bar. ANY food that you get at this place is phenomenal and you can't beat the service! The place is clean and efficient and just a fun place to be!:-)
animal control

Marengo, OH

#6 Oct 20, 2013
the onjion rings sound like they'de be worth a try...I can do a bolongaha' sandwich @ in the comfort ov my own ranch....Baby!

rumor iz dey use troyerz....?....

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dining Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Step inside - and back in time - at new Wicker ... Nov 30 chad hatten 3 1
News Construction under way on Trevioli Italian Kitc... Nov 30 Will Dockery 1
News Italian eatery Trevioli grows from storage unit... Nov 30 Will Dockery 1
News Guy Fieri, vegetable fan? Sure, the Food Networ... Nov 9 Unwatchable 1
News Veterans Day 2016 deals to serve up free meals ... Nov 8 Roger Shatzberg 2
News A tale of the Smitty burger – and where to... (Apr '14) Nov 7 Mike 2
News Recipe Exchange: Chile Rellenos from Gay and La... (Sep '07) Nov 6 Brett J 66
More from around the web