Beautiful Slim Body diet pills????
Larry

New Hyde Park, NY

#185 May 27, 2011
Good price beautiful slim body at www.ntbeauty.com
Larry

New Hyde Park, NY

#186 May 27, 2011
another good site to get a good price of beautiful slim body: www.magicremedies.com
nancy

New Hyde Park, NY

#187 May 27, 2011
Beautiful Slim Body official website: www.beautifulslimbody.net
jeanette

Lamar, CO

#189 Jun 13, 2011
i purchased 2 bottles from ntbeauty.com . i have been taking them for 8 days now and have lost about 5 lbs. i have been exercising and dieting along with taking the pill. i can't say it has made me feel any less hungry and if anything i feel more tired. i haven't had extra energy like alot of people here have said. my pills are green but they don't say anything on them at all. are mine fake? i paid $40 each.
jeanette

Lamar, CO

#190 Jun 13, 2011
also i forgot to mention. mine did not come in a box but there is at least 2 typo's on the label on the back of the bottle.
Kim

Milford, CT

#192 Jun 14, 2011
i placed my order with www.houseofmonet.com yesterday. will keep you all posted on how the pills work for me.
Kim

Milford, CT

#193 Jun 21, 2011
received my order yesterday from houseofmonet, starting the pills today. will keep everyone posted.
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#194 Jun 21, 2011
Kim wrote:
received my order yesterday from houseofmonet, starting the pills today. will keep everyone posted.
GOOD LUCK you will love them! they are awesome!
Wanna

Tomball, TX

#195 Jul 10, 2011
jeanette wrote:
also i forgot to mention. mine did not come in a box but there is at least 2 typo's on the label on the back of the bottle.
I bought the pill at same website and have same thing like you. First week I did lose 2 lbs with 35-45 min on treadmill, but I feel jinxed every time and hungry when drink coffee after breakfast
Pebbles

Melbourne, Australia

#197 Jul 27, 2011
hello this is my first time,l am from Australia and have been buying my diet pills from House of Monet now for over 3 years and find them terrific,all tabs have been the real deal. First l was on Super Slim,which l lost weight on now have been taking BSB (on my 2nd bottle) with no weight loss at all.?????
Any advice would be appreciated.
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#198 Jul 28, 2011
Pebbles wrote:
hello this is my first time,l am from Australia and have been buying my diet pills from House of Monet now for over 3 years and find them terrific,all tabs have been the real deal. First l was on Super Slim,which l lost weight on now have been taking BSB (on my 2nd bottle) with no weight loss at all.?????
Any advice would be appreciated.
Pebbles - I had to learn the hard way but our bodies get used to any meds after a period of time....some peoples body take longer than others for me it was after 2 bottles......if you are not getting results you should stop (so you dont waste the pills :-)) and you need to switch for a bottle or so to another product and then you can go back and for me it worked....I have been taking these on and off when I need to get the 10 or so pounds that I gain back after ALL holidays for over 2years....the other thing is you can get the 3Ballerina tea to boost what every pill you choose I found that you speed up the process but even after i finish taking the pill i still drink my 7oz of 3Ballerina tea every day and it helps to keep my stomach flat and keeps all of the fatty stuff moving out of me DAILY!!!! Personally, i put a bag of the 3 Ballerina Tea along with a bag of the Magic Slim tea in a cup everyday for maintenance....In my opinion the Basha Nut Slimming capsules are just as effective as BSB so I switch back and forth!
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#199 Jul 28, 2011
Wanna wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought the pill at same website and have same thing like you. First week I did lose 2 lbs with 35-45 min on treadmill, but I feel jinxed every time and hungry when drink coffee after breakfast
Wanna - do you take your pill first thing in the morning before eating?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#200 Jul 28, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
<quoted text>
Pebbles - I had to learn the hard way but our bodies get used to any meds after a period of time....some peoples body take longer than others for me it was after 2 bottles......if you are not getting results you should stop (so you dont waste the pills :-)) and you need to switch for a bottle or so to another product and then you can go back and for me it worked....I have been taking these on and off when I need to get the 10 or so pounds that I gain back after ALL holidays for over 2years....the other thing is you can get the 3Ballerina tea to boost what every pill you choose I found that you speed up the process but even after i finish taking the pill i still drink my 7oz of 3Ballerina tea every day and it helps to keep my stomach flat and keeps all of the fatty stuff moving out of me DAILY!!!! Personally, i put a bag of the 3 Ballerina Tea along with a bag of the Magic Slim tea in a cup everyday for maintenance....In my opinion the Basha Nut Slimming capsules are just as effective as BSB so I switch back and forth!
She's right, you do become immune to any of these pills. Stop taking for two months, then start again with another brand. Haven't tried the tea. Anyone try Bioslim?
Pebbles

Melbourne, Australia

#201 Jul 29, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks hot espanol good idea. l forgot to mention my pills have BSB embossed on them. Does anyone else have this??
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#205 Aug 1, 2011
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks hot espanol good idea. l forgot to mention my pills have BSB embossed on them. Does anyone else have this??
yes the manufacture changed the bottle size, no box, and the pills are imprinted with BSB.
jhon zhang

Santa Clara, CA

#206 Aug 30, 2011
I am very interested in the product .
hot espanol

Glen Burnie, MD

#208 Sep 13, 2011
I came across this video on Youtube talking about Beautiful Slim Body! I hope this works for me as it did for this lady.

bea

Atlanta, GA

#209 Sep 14, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
I came across this video on Youtube talking about Beautiful Slim Body! I hope this works for me as it did for this lady.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =25gbuacMIZQXX
Wow - Now Im a believer!
Im gonna order my first box. It seems like Water is the key to making it work. I can can do this. I think I can also walk at least 30 mins a day. Thanks, Espanol.
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#210 Sep 15, 2011
bea wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - Now Im a believer!
Im gonna order my first box. It seems like Water is the key to making it work. I can can do this. I think I can also walk at least 30 mins a day. Thanks, Espanol.
This is unbelievable right!!! I have actually spoken with her and she definitely made be a believer... She also sent more pictures to my email of her now, she looks absolutely AWESOME!
Emma

Australia

#211 Sep 29, 2011
Hey there girls!
After reading through your forum about this pill I decided to purchase my first bottle through house of monet (as several of you suggested) I have been taking the pills daily for about 3 weeks now and have noticed only in the past couple of days that I feel hot flusters and the feeling of being sick (usually in the morning) and actually results in me throwing up, only once though. I have also had difficulties sleeping full nights, and often I sleep for a few hours during the day to catch up. Has anyone else had similar side effects? Could it be from this pill? I am not pregnant and have been drinking plenty of water as suggested.

Your responses would be really appreciated!
Kind regards, Emma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Aug 13 Beebee 853
Redotex & Acxion Aug 9 Bibiloi 1
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) Aug 7 everyone-all 97
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) Aug 7 everyone-all 79
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) Aug 7 everyone-all 7,094
Nuvida and Lida Daidaihua (Jan '09) Jul 26 BigBrit 314
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jul 25 USA R0CKS 983
More from around the web