Beautiful Slim Body diet pills????
hot espanol

Waldorf, MD

#154 Apr 3, 2011
Julie wrote:
Hi. Im just here to update. I stopped taking the BSB pills and I just started taking the new ones from OxyElite Pro from GNC. As much as BSB did work at the beginning it started to not work when I'd get off of it and start it again. Im just tired of hearing what is rehal and what isnt. Im Vietnamese myself but I'm just going to stick to something sold in American stores that I can trust or go to the source for questions or concerns. I've heard a lot of good things about OxyElite Pro too so I'm desperate for fat burning stuff! Wish you guys the best! <3
Julie - just in ccase you didn't know that BSB is made and sold in the US the ORIGINAL is manufactured in Chamblee, GA. Also remember that any product that you take for any period of time your body can get used to and it becomes not effective any more just like any medicine. You have to switch up and come back to the product. good luck to you with your new product!
Mediam0de

Australia

#157 Apr 14, 2011
After my last rant in here, I totally went off this pill. I was pretty pissed off and even went off my diet. I started eating again normal and more than before.

2 days after I went off this pill, I had a small bowl of cereal for breakfast and for unknown reasons, I felt full for the whole day and stomach just felt bloated. And this continued throughout the week even though I just ate and ate. And after 1 week, I actually did lose 1 kg even though I was eating like mad.

However, my sleep pattern was back to normal. Usually with my constant eating like this, I would be gaining 1 kg definately not losing it. So I can only assume that for some reason, my body was just holding on to the BSB and decided to release it when I went off it.

So I have since gotten back on it (On second bottle) but still continue eating but not over-eating. And I have continued to lose weight. Same issue with my wife and her friends, all of them had to go off the pill before it started working for them.

In summary, I will apologise for making the assumption of House Of Monet was selling fakes because the pills they are selling does work. That being said, there needs to be wider education on this pill on what should and should not be done, a whole list of possible side effects etc. Does not looks like BSB has done any trial and error testing at all.
Hot Espanol

United States

#158 Apr 15, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that is a strong assumption to make, it has definitely worked from me and I have been buying from them for over a year now! You need to consider that everyone's body chemistry is not the same and every pilll doesn't continue to have the same effect..That pill may not be the one for you ....the side effects that you listed above from my experience are sign that the product is too strong for u!! staying awake at night....constipation can happen with any of the diet pills and all it takes is a colon cleanser (one 7 ounce cup of the 3Ballerina tea) and you will be unclogged!!:-) I have done alot of research and been taking diet pills for a long time! I lost 55 pounds from this product and it has been over a year and the most I have gained back is 10 pounds at a time which is why I continue to take the product. Have you even reached out to House of Monet to let them know that you are having problems...Have you read their website? They back their products and its authenticity! You might need to get on another product. I have seen people slander websites out here and then regret it and come back to apologize but I just think it is unfair to slander but we are out here to share our effects of what worked well and didn't work well. nevertheless, i would strongly suggest that you contact them their customer service rep. is awesome and is very informed about their products ask for a return and try another product that comes highly recommended....just my two cents ;-) If you read the forums here there are toooo many comments that give good references about House of Monet which is why I started ordering from them.
M-WOW.....Im glad thag your beautiful slim body pills from house of monet are working! Everybodys body reacts different. if you have problems with a product and its not working for you my motto is to always contact the seller and let them know to see if they have any recommendations before slandering their namee. Well good luck to you!
Mediam0de

Australia

#159 Apr 16, 2011
Hot Espanol wrote:
<quoted text>
M-WOW.....Im glad thag your beautiful slim body pills from house of monet are working! Everybodys body reacts different. if you have problems with a product and its not working for you my motto is to always contact the seller and let them know to see if they have any recommendations before slandering their namee. Well good luck to you!
One can hardly blame me for the comments that I made. Firstly, BSB and even House of Monet themselves made the claim that this product will work within the first week. Secondly, everyone else in this forum would have claimed that it worked for them within a week. Thirdly, there are side effects of dehydration which was mentioned, but constipation, sleepless nights, extreme weak urination? No one else seemed to have that issue? If there is such a great difference in one's body to react to BSB, it should have been mentioned by House of Monet or BSB.

And its not as though I took it for 3-4 days and I complain. I took it for over 3 weeks with no effect at all. If I was the only one, I wouldn't care less. But as I mentioned before, my wife and her friends took it as well from the same batch that I ordered. And they had no effects as well. Until they got off it for 1 week and got back on again. So I was not the only one with the slow body reaction. Sounds pretty dodgy don't you think?

Anyway, since this is a review forum for BSB, this is what I am doing. Giving a review. And I hope my review gave others new to BSB of what to expect or what might happen.

What pills are you currently taking Hot Espanol? Why do you need to switch away from BSB?
hot espanol

Waldorf, MD

#160 Apr 16, 2011
Mediam0de wrote:
<quoted text>
One can hardly blame me for the comments that I made. Firstly, BSB and even House of Monet themselves made the claim that this product will work within the first week. Secondly, everyone else in this forum would have claimed that it worked for them within a week. Thirdly, there are side effects of dehydration which was mentioned, but constipation, sleepless nights, extreme weak urination? No one else seemed to have that issue? If there is such a great difference in one's body to react to BSB, it should have been mentioned by House of Monet or BSB.
And its not as though I took it for 3-4 days and I complain. I took it for over 3 weeks with no effect at all. If I was the only one, I wouldn't care less. But as I mentioned before, my wife and her friends took it as well from the same batch that I ordered. And they had no effects as well. Until they got off it for 1 week and got back on again. So I was not the only one with the Mslow body reaction. Sounds pretty dodgy don't you think?
Anyway, since this is a review forum for BSB, this is what I am doing. Giving a review. And I hope my review gave others new to BSB of what to expect or what might happen.
What pills are you currently taking Hot Espanol? Why do you need to switch away from BSB?
M- I am trying BSB's sister product Excellence Losing Weight because I have taken to BSB to keep 10 pounds off here and there but I initially lost 55 pounds from it about 2 yrs ago so my body is getting used to it...but u r right your feedback regarding the effects of BSB is good info for the forum and that is why we are here to share with each other. that part was good to share!!
Mediam0de

Brunswick, Australia

#162 Apr 19, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
<quoted text>
M- I am trying BSB's sister product Excellence Losing Weight because I have taken to BSB to keep 10 pounds off here and there but I initially lost 55 pounds from it about 2 yrs ago so my body is getting used to it...but u r right your feedback regarding the effects of BSB is good info for the forum and that is why we are here to share with each other. that part was good to share!!
Wow... 55 pounds is a fair amount! Well Done! How long did it take for the 55 pounds to come off and how many bottles did it take? Also, how many bottles before BSB stop working on the body?

Is Excellence Losing Weight working in the same way as BSB? What would the difference be? Or is there another forum about Excellence Losing Weight?

Since: Apr 11

Baltimore, MD

#163 Apr 21, 2011
well i got my pills from www.mywifelost20pounds.com
a reliable source i have lost 14 myself. the lady that turned me on lost 50 pounds with using about 3 bottles.

I make sure i drink water with mines and i only eat once. I normal work out even before i started the pills but doing the process of taking the pills I didn't work out at all.
yvkaye

Minneapolis, MN

#165 Apr 23, 2011
hi everyone i just heard about the rave about these pills, n i just ordered mine from amazon. Seller name Hoa Da, I hope these pills are legit, i'll be back to post my results
OoO

Hyderabad, India

#166 Apr 24, 2011
What ever you buy from Amazon is most of the diet pills are FAKE !
hot espanol

Waldorf, MD

#168 Apr 26, 2011
OoO wrote:
What ever you buy from Amazon is most of the diet pills are FAKE !
you have to be very careful i strongly suggest you get a website referral from someone who has been using the pill....
hot espanol

Waldorf, MD

#169 Apr 26, 2011
has anyone seen the newly designed bottle which came as a result of all of the fakes!! the bottle is now the size of a vitamin bottle with no box.
hot espanol

Waldorf, MD

#170 Apr 26, 2011
Mediam0de wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... 55 pounds is a fair amount! Well Done! How long did it take for the 55 pounds to come off and how many bottles did it take? Also, how many bottles before BSB stop working on the body?
Is Excellence Losing Weight working in the same way as BSB? What would the difference be? Or is there another forum about Excellence Losing Weight?
i haven't found a forum for excellence losing weight but so far it definitely suppresses my appetite, no side effects!!!..i will let you know about the weight loss in a few days....i haven't got on the scale yet....i don't even look at the scale until i am half thru a bottle..it has been my experience with BSB that after three consecutive bottles you will start to see that it is less effective because your body has become used to it!! That is why I switch up every now and then...even though i am maintaining weight loss i LUV to eat so those 10 pounds creep back up every now and again! LOL :-)
yvkaye

Minneapolis, MN

#171 Apr 30, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
has anyone seen the newly designed bottle which came as a result of all of the fakes!! the bottle is now the size of a vitamin bottle with no box.
hi there,

so you are saying they launch new bottles, because there are too many fakes one out in the market?
I just got my bottle and its about mayb 4 inch in height, with no box (just the bottle), with a clear seal around the cap, green pills, with BEST SLIM in texted on the pill, the lettering looks a tad raised, cus i can feel each letter. My sister just started taking those today. So i hope those are legit ones. pls let me know if anyone knows anything about them. i don't really want to spend money on fake pills. I'll update in a week to see how they are working as well. thank you!
luv

Virginia Beach, VA

#174 May 5, 2011
do any one know if herbalbay.net bsb fake
emmanuel

London, UK

#175 May 7, 2011
i am considering buy BBS
arnie

Vancouver, Canada

#176 May 7, 2011
scamm. bullocks they don't work people posting are employees
olivia

Westmead, Australia

#179 May 20, 2011
hot_espanol wrote:
<quoted text>go to www.houseofmonet.com click on the products tab and scroll down..beautiful slim body is $45.00 tbis where i buy from...international shipping is stated on their website
hey i bought 2 bottles off this website and i checked the bottles, apparently the read version of beautiful slim body tablets have hologram writing on it and on the green soft gel tablet it says A1.
i just received mine not long ago and theres no hologram writing and the pills say on them bestdiet .. could they be fake ones they sent me?
olivia

Westmead, Australia

#180 May 20, 2011
sorry i mean , the writing on the green pills say bestslim in white writing.
hopefully i didnt purchase a fake one from houseofmonet...
olivia

Westmead, Australia

#181 May 20, 2011
yvkaye wrote:
<quoted text>
hi there,
so you are saying they launch new bottles, because there are too many fakes one out in the market?
I just got my bottle and its about mayb 4 inch in height, with no box (just the bottle), with a clear seal around the cap, green pills, with BEST SLIM in texted on the pill, the lettering looks a tad raised, cus i can feel each letter. My sister just started taking those today. So i hope those are legit ones. pls let me know if anyone knows anything about them. i don't really want to spend money on fake pills. I'll update in a week to see how they are working as well. thank you!
how has your sister gone from taking those pills? did they work or have any effect? i just purchased 2 bottles and i have the same ones as your sisters. the new bottle with the green pill with bestslim written on them.
Dee Dee

San Diego, CA

#184 May 27, 2011
This pill and 2 Day Diet have kinda the same side effects which are thirsty, lack of sleep, MOOD SWING, and sometime hard breath...

But your weight will probably lost then.:|

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale 1 hr BEWARE SCAM 300
So sick of getting FAKE Asian pills (Aug '14) 6 hr bella19 100
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel (Sep '09) 6 hr bella19 3,717
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) 6 hr bella19 1,099
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) 11 hr TaiwoTaiwo 251
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) 17 hr Angel 586
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Jul 26 BEWARE SCAM 83
More from around the web