Beautiful Slim Body diet pills????
Rach

Phoenix, AZ

#132 Feb 3, 2011
.... sorry I meant hologram on the top of the box.
misozi

Richmond, UK

#133 Feb 11, 2011
so, if i got all of ya posts right. the one from www.herbalbay.net are fake ones. is that correct ?
beeez

Quantico, VA

#134 Feb 23, 2011
I got mine for $35 and they were real. I lost 15lbs... I'm on my second bottle and I love it.
Mediam0de

Dandenong, Australia

#135 Feb 27, 2011
I just got mine on the 25 February 2011 from House of Monet. Started taking them on 26 February 2011. I take them on a empty stomach before breakfast. No side effects... in fact no effect at all.

I take it at 7am and by 10am I am hungry and I am not thirsty at all. Mine's green in colour and has got A1 imprinted on them but I did not check the box for a hologram
hot espanol

Waldorf, MD

#136 Feb 27, 2011
Mediam0de wrote:
I just got mine on the 25 February 2011 from House of Monet. Started taking them on 26 February 2011. I take them on a empty stomach before breakfast. No side effects... in fact no effect at all.
I take it at 7am and by 10am I am hungry and I am not thirsty at all. Mine's green in colour and has got A1 imprinted on them but I did not check the box for a hologram
everybody's body chemistry is different...you need to give it more time to get in your system. if your metabolism is really slow like mine it could take 2-3 days to get fully into your system...others i have heard it took only 24 hours...i wouldn't give up if I were you...I order from the same website and so do many of my family, friends (coincidentally i have about 3 friends from Australia that I turned on and they order and love it!) and co-workers, you don't have to worry you have the real product! just stay consistent...you only have 1 day under your belt....good luck to you!
Marcus

Australia

#137 Mar 6, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
<quoted text>everybody's body chemistry is different...you need to give it more time to get in your system. if your metabolism is really slow like mine it could take 2-3 days to get fully into your system...others i have heard it took only 24 hours...i wouldn't give up if I were you...I order from the same website and so do many of my family, friends (coincidentally i have about 3 friends from Australia that I turned on and they order and love it!) and co-workers, you don't have to worry you have the real product! just stay consistent...you only have 1 day under your belt....good luck to you!
Thanks Espanol. Well its been over 1 week now that I've been on this pill. It still does not crave my appetite. As mentioned before, I take it before breakfast and in 2 hours, I'm hungry again. Neither do I feel thirsty.. just dry in the mouth.
However, I did lose about 1 kg but that would be due to me going on a calorie diet. Definately not from these pills. But I am still taking them in hope that it does actually work :p I wanted these pills to curb my appetite so that it can help my calorie diet on the side. It has been a difficult 1 week of constantly feeling hungry :p
The only reason I tried it was because my wife got a few pills from her friend and it curbed her appetite within 1 hour so she thought it would be good for me.
Anyway, she tried these ones from House Of Monet and it did nothing for her as well. No curbing of appetite nor feeling thirsty. I am honestly hoping these guys are not selling fakes. My wife swore by this pill when she first took it from her friend so she told me to source and for it and following this forum to House of Monet. We bought 13 bottles from them. She was going to give some to her friends to try as well
I bought 1 for myself first to try it. And today the other 12 bottles arrived in an express envelope. They were all out of their boxes. All the boxes were flattened and rubber banded. I assumed they did that to fit it in the envelope. Anyway, I'll do a scan of the boxes today and send it through. There is a hologram on the top but then again the FAKE GHD hair straighteners from china had a hologram as well :p
Mediam0de

Australia

#138 Mar 6, 2011

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#139 Mar 6, 2011
Mediam0de wrote:
The packaging looks the same from the place I got mine edenskincareva.com . So the ones you got are real too.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#140 Mar 6, 2011
A friend of mine told me about this pills BEAUTIFUL SLIM BODY she lost close to 30 pounds. and she sent me to a place where they sell them a Nail salon, from the beginning i was concerned. but she told me that she get them from them.
i did a researched on them , but could not find any way how to see is they are fake., went to the salon paid $50 from the beginning I had a bad feeling because she gave me the bottle, with out the box, with the excuse of taking too much space in her counter.
i told my friend she kept insisting so i did. went home open the bottle, guess what!!1 instead of 36 pills only 30, bright green color look like thing stuff inside. and a initial of A1 BARELY SHOWING, NOT EVEN THE BOTTLE LOOK REAL, LIKE a fade kinda clear hologram in the silhouette of the body.(nhathuochoada) printed, no serial number but bright date of exp date on the bottom.
am so mad with my self not following my instincts .
called the nail salon and won't give me my money because is open, of course i needed to see and count them 30 pills instead of 36 something is wrong. of course my husband is mad, he is going tomorrow to get his money or he will call the police for selling counter fit pills.
but how my friend lost the weight, how to get the real one.
now just hear they are 2 usa and japan???
please help
Joe Cannon

Catasauqua, PA

#141 Mar 7, 2011
What is the name of the company that makes Beautiful Slim Body? What is the company website?
Mediam0de

Australia

#142 Mar 7, 2011
On the box packaging itself, it states that this product is distributed by nhathuochoada and looks like their website has just been hacked :p

http://www.nhathuochoada.net

But have no idea as to which company actually made/invented it.

I would love for the users of the REAL thing to kinda please post a photo of the pill
Joe Cannon

Catasauqua, PA

#143 Mar 8, 2011
Thanks Mediam0de. Ive started to investigate this supplement. Ive posted my initial impressions of beautiful slim body at web site supplement-geek.com
Mediam0de

Australia

#144 Mar 8, 2011
Sounds good Joe. I would love to find out from them on how to differentiate the real and the fake pills.

Some mentioned that the ones with a hologram is real... but like I said... a very popular hair straightener "GHD" is being counterfeited. The real one has a hologram and so does the fake one. GHD was responsible enough to issue a statement on how to spot the fakes. So why isn't BSB doing anything about it.

I would be following your website. Hopefully you can find out more details about it
Joe Cannon

Catasauqua, PA

#145 Mar 9, 2011
Sounds good. Am I spelling all of these 2 ingredients correctly

Coicis Seed 20%

Medical Amylum 24%

Im reviewing the research on each ingredient individually. want to make sure Ive spelled these correctly as I cant totally make them out on the picture of the lable
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#146 Mar 9, 2011
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Espanol. Well its been over 1 week now that I've been on this pill. It still does not crave my appetite. As mentioned before, I take it before breakfast and in 2 hours, I'm hungry again. Neither do I feel thirsty.. just dry in the mouth.
However, I did lose about 1 kg but that would be due to me going on a calorie diet. Definately not from these pills. But I am still taking them in hope that it does actually work :p I wanted these pills to curb my appetite so that it can help my calorie diet on the side. It has been a difficult 1 week of constantly feeling hungry :p
The only reason I tried it was because my wife got a few pills from her friend and it curbed her appetite within 1 hour so she thought it would be good for me.
Anyway, she tried these ones from House Of Monet and it did nothing for her as well. No curbing of appetite nor feeling thirsty. I am honestly hoping these guys are not selling fakes. My wife swore by this pill when she first took it from her friend so she told me to source and for it and following this forum to House of Monet. We bought 13 bottles from them. She was going to give some to her friends to try as well
I bought 1 for myself first to try it. And today the other 12 bottles arrived in an express envelope. They were all out of their boxes. All the boxes were flattened and rubber banded. I assumed they did that to fit it in the envelope. Anyway, I'll do a scan of the boxes today and send it through. There is a hologram on the top but then again the FAKE GHD hair straighteners from china had a hologram as well :p Marcus - i checked the pic's you have the original products....as far as it not working for you that is surprising.how long before you started this time have you been on them? you have to remember that your body will get used to or immune to them after about 2 -3 boxes and you will have to switch up....and i see from the pic that your boxes just weren't sent put together when I order in bulk I have to put them together if I order 5 or more. shipping cost more to so most vendors save on shipping cost that way...no worries...how long had your wife been on the pills?
Marcus - i checked the pic's you have the original products....as far as it not working for you that is surprising.how long before you started this time have you been on them? you have to remember that your body will get used to or immune to them after about 2 -3 boxes and you will have to switch up....and i see from the pic that your boxes just weren't sent put together when I order in bulk I have to put them together if I order 5 or more. shipping cost more to so most vendors save on shipping cost that way...no worries...how long had your wife been on the pills?
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#148 Mar 9, 2011
Mediam0de wrote:
On the box packaging itself, it states that this product is distributed by nhathuochoada and looks like their website has just been hacked :p
http://www.nhathuochoada.net
But have no idea as to which company actually made/invented it.
I would love for the users of the REAL thing to kinda please post a photo of the pill
their website must have been hacked recently because I went to their website about two weeks ago to check out Beautiful Slim Body's sister product that they now offer called Excellence Losing Weight and read about it...I was thinking about switching up because I don't want my body to get used to BSB... they are the manufacture of BSB!
Mediam0de

Australia

#149 Mar 9, 2011
hot espanol wrote:
<quoted text> Marcus - i checked the pic's you have the original products....as far as it not working for you that is surprising.how long before you started this time have you been on them? you have to remember that your body will get used to or immune to them after about 2 -3 boxes and you will have to switch up....and i see from the pic that your boxes just weren't sent put together when I order in bulk I have to put them together if I order 5 or more. shipping cost more to so most vendors save on shipping cost that way...no worries...how long had your wife been on the pills?
This coming Sat 05/03/2011 will be my second week of taking this pill. My wife tried my pills on Saturday 05/03/2011 when I told her that the effects are not working for me. And it was the same with her, appetite not suppressed but she was drinking more water.
Mediam0de

Australia

#150 Mar 21, 2011
So an update to this pill. Been taking it since 26 Feb 2011. Effects of this pill, extreme dryness in the mouth, extreme constipation, no appetite suppression whatsoever. This is the most important thing of all, I had issues urinating!

I drank water constantly as instructed and of course I will need to go to the toilet more frequently. My bladder was so full with water but when I go to the toilet.. instead of a full burst... it just trickles out as though the urinary tract is blocked. Almost takes me over 3 mins standing at the urinary getting them out!

Sleepless nights! I wake up every night 2-3 hours into my sleep after taking this pill.

In conclusive summary, either 1)this pill is nonsense and it does not work, 2) House of Monet is selling FAKES and got someone in here pushing it saying their product is real.

And after my initial reviews that this did not work and possibly fake, the prices on their website dropped.

Now this is not only just me, this is not working for my wife and her friends that are trying it. And with numerous people in this forum saying this stuff does actually work and with my wife trying before and it did work.

I would say conclusion option B is pretty strong. Do NOT buy from House of Monet!
hot espanol

Washington, DC

#151 Mar 29, 2011
Mediam0de wrote:
So an update to this pill. Been taking it since 26 Feb 2011. Effects of this pill, extreme dryness in the mouth, extreme constipation, no appetite suppression whatsoever. This is the most important thing of all, I had issues urinating!
I drank water constantly as instructed and of course I will need to go to the toilet more frequently. My bladder was so full with water but when I go to the toilet.. instead of a full burst... it just trickles out as though the urinary tract is blocked. Almost takes me over 3 mins standing at the urinary getting them out!
Sleepless nights! I wake up every night 2-3 hours into my sleep after taking this pill.
In conclusive summary, either 1)this pill is nonsense and it does not work, 2) House of Monet is selling FAKES and got someone in here pushing it saying their product is real.

And after my initial reviews that this did not work and possibly fake, the prices on their website dropped.
Now this is not only just me, this is not working for my wife and her friends that are trying it. And with numerous people in this forum saying this stuff does actually work and with my wife trying before and it did work.
I would say conclusion option B is pretty strong. Do NOT buy from House of Monet!
Wow, that is a strong assumption to make, it has definitely worked from me and I have been buying from them for over a year now! You need to consider that everyone's body chemistry is not the same and every pilll doesn't continue to have the same effect..That pill may not be the one for you ....the side effects that you listed above from my experience are sign that the product is too strong for u!! staying awake at night....constipation can happen with any of the diet pills and all it takes is a colon cleanser (one 7 ounce cup of the 3Ballerina tea) and you will be unclogged!!:-) I have done alot of research and been taking diet pills for a long time! I lost 55 pounds from this product and it has been over a year and the most I have gained back is 10 pounds at a time which is why I continue to take the product. Have you even reached out to House of Monet to let them know that you are having problems...Have you read their website? They back their products and its authenticity! You might need to get on another product. I have seen people slander websites out here and then regret it and come back to apologize but I just think it is unfair to slander but we are out here to share our effects of what worked well and didn't work well. nevertheless, i would strongly suggest that you contact them their customer service rep. is awesome and is very informed about their products ask for a return and try another product that comes highly recommended....just my two cents ;-) If you read the forums here there are toooo many comments that give good references about House of Monet which is why I started ordering from them.
Julie

United States

#152 Mar 29, 2011
Hi. Im just here to update. I stopped taking the BSB pills and I just started taking the new ones from OxyElite Pro from GNC. As much as BSB did work at the beginning it started to not work when I'd get off of it and start it again. Im just tired of hearing what is real and what isnt. Im Vietnamese myself but I'm just going to stick to something sold in American stores that I can trust or go to the source for questions or concerns. I've heard a lot of good things about OxyElite Pro too so I'm desperate for fat burning stuff! Wish you guys the best! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) 4 hr Baoitkatrina 628
Lajiao Hot Chilli Fat Burning Cream (Aug '10) 9 hr Jody 14
YANHEE DIET PILLS are now popular among celebri... (Jun '15) 11 hr Yanhee diet pills 10
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) 14 hr ASF19 1,099
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale Fri BEWARE SCAM 383
Meds N' Beauty Yanhee Bangkok Diet Pills - Lose... (Mar '15) Aug 25 Meds_N_Beauty 41
baschi quick slimming softgels (Mar '15) Aug 24 Jcccn 28
More from around the web