Washington, DC

#84 Sep 13, 2010
yohooba wrote:
my pills are a metallic colour????
are they green??
Lena

Boston, MA

#85 Sep 13, 2010
after i take a pill i feel weird -like my blood pressure is getting higher or something?i always had low blood pressure but now it feels like i am getting swollen in my head ,chest & throat.i do not know how it feels when your pressure is getting up...it says that pills are :Reducing blood fat, blood pressure .. what it can be?
yohooba

Australia

#87 Sep 20, 2010
nope,. they are silverr

1 body beautiful
yohooba

Australia

#88 Sep 20, 2010
whats the difference between 1 body beautiful and body beautiful?
chicalinda

Salem, MA

#89 Sep 21, 2010
hey guys i hot mine from itseasytobefit.com they'r green, have the A1 print on them and i open one and it's kind of oily....i have not try them yet but i just want to know if i got a fake one.
Julie

Jacksonville, NC

#90 Sep 22, 2010
Sorry guys! I've been slacking off. Hopefully I could get back into the habit of these pills and loose some weight again! I took them two weeks straight and lost a total of 8 lbs. Then got sidetracked. Trying to loose this weight is really stressing me out...
NTran

Houston, TX

#91 Oct 5, 2010
Hey!I have taken BSB before and I lost 4 pounds in a week! Unortunately due to school I stopped because the many times I had to go to the bathroom. I bought them at an Asian store and they were real, the second time I bought them they were fake and I was distraught because I really wanted to lose weight. So I see that houseofmonet and ishopmonet are the most reliable websites here. Which one do you prefer?
Thanks a lot!
OMG my pills are siliver

Brisbane, Australia

#92 Oct 6, 2010
i ordered these tablets and no results yet and then i started to read anout them and it says they are green... my are SILVER!!!
NTran

Houston, TX

#93 Oct 7, 2010
OMG my pills are siliver wrote:
i ordered these tablets and no results yet and then i started to read anout them and it says they are green... my are SILVER!!!
That's not the one! I just called HouseofMonet.com to makes sure they didn't sell any fake ones as well and they kindly told me that they did a verification process in which they order directly from the manufacturer in China, so, I would stop taking those and check out this website. Hope this helps.
Lis

West End, Australia

#95 Oct 8, 2010
I have recently bought 10 boxes from overseas and feel i have the fake batch, my first lot woz a pearly white colour, felt really good, heaps of energy and never felt hungry, lost 11 kgs,cant get them from the same woman anymore:( so i ordered some myself from overseas, hungry all the time, no energy and they a green matellic colour, think i got ripped off.slowly putting the weight back on:( :( Any body know of a good person selling Body beautiful 1 that doesnt sell fakes, pref in australia but will order overseas and that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. Any help greatly appriciated...
NTran

Houston, TX

#96 Oct 8, 2010
Lis wrote:
I have recently bought 10 boxes from overseas and feel i have the fake batch, my first lot woz a pearly white colour, felt really good, heaps of energy and never felt hungry, lost 11 kgs,cant get them from the same woman anymore:( so i ordered some myself from overseas, hungry all the time, no energy and they a green matellic colour, think i got ripped off.slowly putting the weight back on:(:( Any body know of a good person selling Body beautiful 1 that doesnt sell fakes, pref in australia but will order overseas and that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. Any help greatly appriciated...
That's really unfortunate! Well, there pills most of us here are using are Beautiful Slim Body Pills, I don't know if you are using the same ones...But HouseofMOnet.com is the best website I put my word on because they are REAL people. I just got a call from them last night at 8 to apologize for the shipping delay because their client in Australia purchases 100 boxes from them for resell. They
are an independent store and not a big company. Hope that helps!

Since: Oct 10

Washington, DC

#97 Oct 9, 2010
I bought Beautiful Slim Body pills from Amazon and it did not work for me at all. haven't lost a single pound after all I have heard. I am willing to give it another try. I should have known that anything under $45 is probably not going work as some people have suggested. Is there "sample packs" version that I can try from a reputable vendor?
NTran

Houston, TX

#98 Oct 9, 2010
DRNanCho wrote:
I bought Beautiful Slim Body pills from Amazon and it did not work for me at all. haven't lost a single pound after all I have heard. I am willing to give it another try. I should have known that anything under $45 is probably not going work as some people have suggested. Is there "sample packs" version that I can try from a reputable vendor?
Aw that sucks! HouseofMonet.com is a very credible place to get them from! They are REAL people. And I don't work for them btw. I am just a very satisfied customer so far.

Since: Aug 09

Washington, DC

#99 Oct 13, 2010
DRNanCho wrote:
Drnancho - i am a loyal customer of houseofmonet.com also and if you want to try a sample of their Beautiful Slim Body they have sample pack for sale on their website for about $8.00 I think....anyway trust me you will LOVE the product...good luck to you....

Washington, DC

#100 Oct 13, 2010
to everyone - think twice before you purchase from a website that you can't speak to a representative (it is just an ecommerce store) and be careful looking for the cheapest product because after all of my research I dont think you are going to find the ORIGInal BSB much cheaper than 45.... why do people have to scam with these fake products???!!!

Washington, DC

#101 Oct 13, 2010
Lis wrote:
I have recently bought 10 boxes from overseas and feel i have the fake batch, my first lot woz a pearly white colour, felt really good, heaps of energy and never felt hungry, lost 11 kgs,cant get them from the same woman anymore:( so i ordered some myself from overseas, hungry all the time, no energy and they a green matellic colour, think i got ripped off.slowly putting the weight back on:(:( Any body know of a good person selling Body beautiful 1 that doesnt sell fakes, pref in australia but will order overseas and that doesnt cost an arm and a leg. Any help greatly appriciated...
R u looking for Body Beautiful 1 or Beautiful Slim Body, these are TWO DIFFERENT products? I can give you a reliable source for Beautiful Slim Body but not the other I have never taken that one
Townsville - Australia

Narangba, Australia

#102 Oct 26, 2010
Amy wrote:
I am 21 years old i was taking the pills for 2weeks in darwin Australia and they totally bank me up. no matter how many different types of laxatives i took they didn't work i took enough for 3 football teams and i was still constipated.This lasted for a Month and after going to 3 diferent hospitals in Darwin and Canberra in Aus. i finally got it out of me. My Stomach is all Damaged now and unless i don't eat the right things i can't go to the toilet. and take fibre, benifibre is a really good one that i found that has worked. my stomach is still hurting now which is 3 months later. While i was on the tablets yes they did make me loose weight and very quick, i lost 3kg in 2weeks i was all shaky and i wouldn't want to eat anything at all. I have seen a gastro- antiologist and i will have damage for a very long time still. I use to very active and in to sports but i can't do them now. Yes it is a quick and easy fit, but i which i had never taken these tablets coz its rewined my body and you only have one so you should take care of it. Where i purchased them from in Aus in Townsville they have been banded from Aus beacuse they were illegally imported. I WARN PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE THEM.
Amy you are referring to a different product...the one you are talking about is 1Body Beautiful which is made in Hong Kong and was recalled by the Hong Kong government when it was discovered to contain unlisted, banned ingredients. This forum is for Beautiful Slim Body which is made in America.
Lis

West End, Australia

#104 Oct 27, 2010
carlared wrote:
<quoted text>
R u looking for Body Beautiful 1 or Beautiful Slim Body, these are TWO DIFFERENT products? I can give you a reliable source for Beautiful Slim Body but not the other I have never taken that one
I was taking body beautiful 1 and order the boxes of fakes but have now ordered some beautiful slim body,waiting for them to be delivered, hopefully they aint fakes either, could you please give me the name of your source and have you tried these for yourself or know of others that have.
Lis

West End, Australia

#105 Oct 27, 2010
Townsville-australia, u live in same area as me, Have u tried any of these pills and any results...
Lis

West End, Australia

#106 Oct 27, 2010
Townsville - Australia wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy you are referring to a different product...the one you are talking about is 1Body Beautiful which is made in Hong Kong and was recalled by the Hong Kong government when it was discovered to contain unlisted, banned ingredients. This forum is for Beautiful Slim Body which is made in America.
Townsville-australia, u live in same area as me, Have u tried any of these pills and any results...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do whey-free protein powders really have zero w... Jun 20 hhgre8 1
Japan Balsam Pear? Jun 15 Malibubu 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Jun 14 Human 981
I'm selling redotex (Mar '15) May '17 sara 15
Does Flat Tummy Water Work? May '17 marieflores 1
Best diet pill in Asia - Original Zhen De Shou ... (Dec '08) May '17 Zflorida 93
How do i find orginal SlimForte ? (Mar '11) May '17 Rechale 78
More from around the web