Beautiful Slim Body diet pills????
lilly

United States

#58 Jul 14, 2010
I bought this Beautiful slim body diet pills at this website, www.nutritionslims.com , I used it, first two weeks I lost 8 lbs. I am very impressive. I used to take solo slim but my heart rate increase rapidly, then I switch to Beautiful slim body diet pills, it works very well for me.
Randy

United States

#59 Jul 15, 2010
Does Beautiful Slim Body, Magic slim diet pills true or fake? click here to find out: www.nutritionslims.com
Amy

Australia

#60 Jul 25, 2010
I am 21 years old i was taking the pills for 2weeks in darwin Australia and they totally bank me up. no matter how many different types of laxatives i took they didn't work i took enough for 3 football teams and i was still constipated.This lasted for a Month and after going to 3 diferent hospitals in Darwin and Canberra in Aus. i finally got it out of me. My Stomach is all Damaged now and unless i don't eat the right things i can't go to the toilet. and take fibre, benifibre is a really good one that i found that has worked. my stomach is still hurting now which is 3 months later. While i was on the tablets yes they did make me loose weight and very quick, i lost 3kg in 2weeks i was all shaky and i wouldn't want to eat anything at all. I have seen a gastro- antiologist and i will have damage for a very long time still. I use to very active and in to sports but i can't do them now. Yes it is a quick and easy fit, but i which i had never taken these tablets coz its rewined my body and you only have one so you should take care of it. Where i purchased them from in Aus in Townsville they have been banded from Aus beacuse they were illegally imported. I WARN PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE THEM.

Since: Aug 09

Waldorf, MD

#62 Jul 25, 2010
Brazilian girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it cut ur appetite? Have u already lost some weight..?
yes it does curve your appetite and it only take a few days to notice....
zyzy

Atlanta, GA

#64 Jul 28, 2010
I bought my from Amazon.com only $25+$5 shipping, shipped by Japan 2 Day Ling Zhi Diet, the box has the line "Nha Thuoc Hoa Da". I think it real, because the box have: Batch no., Production Date, and Expiry Date; also on the green pills have letter A1. They made me supress my craving for food and i am constantly thirsty, I lost 6lbs in 2 weeks.
carlared

Waldorf, MD

#65 Aug 1, 2010
i just found something out that I will share but it is not posted on their website, i order from www.houseofmonet.com and they sent me a 10 pack sample with my last box as a thank you for being a valued customer. I found this out after I called my rep. to say thanks!! but she did tell me that they do have those 10 packs for sale for $15 plus free shipping for first time customers to try the product, she said it will be posted on the website soon but i suggest if anyone is interested they go to the website and just email them requesting this special... doesnt hurt to try!
hotlanta

Conyers, GA

#66 Aug 2, 2010
what does the bottom of the "real" bottle look like. I have heard some are imprinted with black ink and mfd date and exp date but does not have a batch number is fake. Is this true. However I heard the same as aboe saying it proves it is real Does anyone know
one body beautiful

Highgate Hill, Australia

#67 Aug 3, 2010
LilyNYC wrote:
Has anyone tried them??? What are/were your side effects???...plz give feedback
the answer to this will depend on where you get them from the ones from hong kong have subitramine which is perscribed by a doctor for weight loss and another ingredient thatstarting in ph.. has shown to be linked to bowel cancer and that gives you diarea.(not writen on packets)if you get them in china they also have several manufactures.the side affects vary from feeling great and being full of energy and weight loss to feeling very ill, dizzy , neasua, they can be fixed by keeping food in your stomach and drinking plenty. the tabs are a detox and if youve have had a massage before and didnt drink plenty after, the released toxes will bring on a headache. best rule contact the supplier and also look on the banned substance in canada and honkong and now australia they are no longer able to be sold with out registration, reguards Donna
Julie

Wilmington, NC

#68 Aug 5, 2010
So your only suppose to take 1-pill a day. Not like the 2-day diet where you had to take 1-pill for the first few days then take 2 when your body is more adjusted to it?

Waldorf, MD

#69 Aug 5, 2010
Julie wrote:
So your only suppose to take 1-pill a day. Not like the 2-day diet where you had to take 1-pill for the first few days then take 2 when your body is more adjusted to it?
yes, only one pill a day and drink plenty of water you will love it!

Franklin, TN

#73 Aug 11, 2010
carlared wrote:
<quoted text>
R u taking any medicines because this is really strange to hear because myself my SIS my mom and a few girlfriends have all lost a minimum of 15 pounds from the first box taken from this website but u have got to drink plenty of water.
c lily im telling you BSB is the best product on the market to me with no side effects...i dont personally know anyone that hasnt seen results but you have to make sure you drink plenty of water, take your pill first thing in the am before eating anything, and hopefully you are not taking any blood pressure medicine or other strong meds because that will slow down your results, my mom had to take 2 bottles to my one to get the same results because of the daily meds that she is on BUT she still achieved the weightloss!! good luck to you!!

Since: Dec 06

Enfield, CT

#74 Aug 11, 2010
Hi Ladies....I just got my first bottle....I see a lot of you commenting about fake pills and the real ones have an imprint on the green pills...mine dont! I know that the girl that does my nails lost 25 pounds in the last 2 months and she took these...what do you expert girls think?

Since: Jun 10

Shingle Springs, CA

#75 Aug 11, 2010
Where did you get them from????

Since: Dec 06

Hamden, CT

#76 Aug 12, 2010
the woman that does my nails has bottles of them. I cut one open and it was an oily liquid.

Since: Jun 10

Shingle Springs, CA

#77 Aug 12, 2010
I know the ones that have worked for me have an imprint on them..I have had one bottle without an imprint and they did nothing...So that is why I say the ones with the imprint are real...Good luck...
lis

Buderim, Australia

#78 Sep 6, 2010
one body beautiful wrote:
i have tryed the 1 body beautiful diet tabs and now sell them by the 100s ive lost 16 kgs in 12 weeks my hubby 10 kgs in 8 weeks and my son 20 kgs in 16 weeks. i have had so many people have fantastic results .hope you are talking about the same ones. try 1 body beautiful.blogspot.com
Hi Glad u have had good results, may i ask u a question pls, ive been takin these tablets for a month and have so far lost 11 kg, what is the best way for me to stop them without puttin all the weight bck on again, Any help greatly appriecated.. Lis...

Waldorf, MD

#80 Sep 6, 2010
also if you drink coffee everyday , i drink the weight loss coffee , best share green coffee..I figure if Im going to drink coffee I might as well drink and either lose weight or help maintain my weight loss!!! hope this helps!
Jessica

Edmonton, Canada

#81 Sep 6, 2010
bea wrote:
<quoted text>Jessica, I don't know of anyone that has felt jittery and hyper from taking the beautiful slim body pills, but I am interested in finding out if this feeling continues. However, the latter part of your experience is right on the mark. BSB really suppresses your appetite. I can attest to this because I can go to a catered luncheon and not be tempted by any of the food or any of the desserts. And for me this is a miracle. Keep me posted about your feelings after you have been on BSB for another week. I am on my second bottle and I have lost 20 lbs. This stuff is great. Good Luck.
Hi, I know I haven't updated in a long time, because I have been so busy. Anyway, after that last post, I continued taking the pills for about two weeks and did notice my face and my body getting slimmer. I can't remember how many Ibs I have dropped, but I know it was more than 5 pounds ( from 125 to 120). I commented that I felt hyper and awake. The hyper feeling gradually faded, but I found that at times, I would experience headaches, or feel even lethargic. It's strange because I found it hard to feel happy, as if something is suppressing some hormones that make me feel happy. I may be wrong though, because it could also be due to other factors (like PMS). I stopped taking those pills because I started to work more, and worried about becoming dehydrated while working. I constantly have to drink water while on the pills, but I found it quite a hassle at work especially when I have to deal with customers. Well, after my vacation about 3 weeks ago, I decided to try the pills again. It really does suppress my appetite, and for some reason, I found the thirst more bearable. Maybe the pills lost its effectiveness when I left it on the shelf for too long, or maybe my body was getting used to it. If anyone knows anything about this, please comment. Also, i found that sometimes the area where my kidneys are will ache. I'm not sure if that is a good thing...
Lena

Boston, MA

#82 Sep 7, 2010
i got mine from itseasytobefit.com .they are green with A1 imprint on.i started 5 days ago & fill more energy,thirsty,no food cravings ,i feel more slim.so will see...
yohooba

Eight Mile Plains, Australia

#83 Sep 12, 2010
my pills are a metallic colour????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SlimExpo Diet Pills Nov 13 Jessica 1
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 1:43 p.m.The long, stran... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
Poll Slimming Tea/Coffee VS. Diet Pills (Jan '11) Nov 8 Anonymous 46
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Nov 7 Lisa from NY 535
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) Nov 3 Fely 857
Weightloss without exercise for office workers Nov 3 Resty 1
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) Oct 29 Cuellarfam85 388
More from around the web