Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Maspeth, NY

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Has anyone tried them??? What are/were your side effects???...plz give feedback
one body beautiful

Caboolture, Australia

#2 Mar 31, 2010
i have tryed the 1 body beautiful diet tabs and now sell them by the 100s ive lost 16 kgs in 12 weeks my hubby 10 kgs in 8 weeks and my son 20 kgs in 16 weeks. i have had so many people have fantastic results .hope you are talking about the same ones. try 1 body beautiful.blogspot.com
SammyK

Mckinney, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2010
I just bought mine. I don't know if they work yet though. They def do supress my appetite but not in a way like adipex did but in a more natural way. I got mine from herbalbay.net . I am in no way affilated with them they just gave me the best answers and were very nice. I have been taking them for 3 days.
Only side effect is restless sleeping but I still feel well nourished.
lalal

Edmonton, Canada

#4 Apr 5, 2010
i tried them .. they work amazing nothing like anything i have tried beofre .. no side affects or anything they are all naturuall .. i recomend them ;)

Since: Feb 10

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 6, 2010
lalal wrote:
i tried them .. they work amazing nothing like anything i have tried beofre .. no side affects or anything they are all naturuall .. i recomend them ;)
Oh my goodness, I feel the same way...these pills are AWESOME because the weight loss for me was 17 pounds in a month and a friend of mine 26 PDS!! in a month..i had NO side effects which is what I like most..i don't knock the other pills because I do like some of the other pills also..
Nikki

Madison, TN

#6 Apr 7, 2010
I just started the pills and I had so much energy and I was sweating alot when in movement, now I have dry mouth so like the bottle say drink a plenty of water. So I've been drinking a gallon a day of distille water. I love them so far!
bea

Lawrenceville, GA

#7 Apr 8, 2010
LilyNYC wrote:
Has anyone tried them??? What are/were your side effects???...plz give feedback
Yes, I just about to finished my first bottle - 2 pills left. My results are - 13 lbs down. Within this last week I have started feeling like my appetite suppressor has really kicked in. I have to make myself eat. I am told that i will get better results if I make a better effort at drinking more water. No jitters - but definitely more energy. I am really happy about that. I can't wait to start my next bottle. I searched a bit before purchasing, but I settled for 1shopmonet.com . I am glad I did - I got my pills within 4 days.
Tracy WA

Portland, OR

#11 Apr 10, 2010
I saw an ad from www.herbalbay.net sale beautiful slim body for $47.95. Since I heard this product works I like to give it a try but I do not know this website. I want to know if anyone has bought anything from them? Is safe to order from?

Location hidden

#13 Apr 10, 2010
where can i buy in uk any pictures?
hot_espanol

United States

#14 Apr 10, 2010
goplay wrote:
where can i buy in uk any pictures?
go to www.houseofmonet.com click on the products tab and scroll down..beautiful slim body is $45.00 tbis where i buy from...international shipping is stated on their website

Location hidden

#15 Apr 11, 2010
thank you hot espanol. just a question is it the orignal thing? not fake please
Loveberry

Beverly, MA

#19 Apr 13, 2010
Hi everyone..what color are those pills? Just cheking because I got mine and I'm not sure that will work I dont feel a crazy reduction on my appetite but yes it makes me drink more water!
bea

Lawrenceville, GA

#21 Apr 13, 2010
Loveberry wrote:
Hi everyone..what color are those pills? Just cheking because I got mine and I'm not sure that will work I dont feel a crazy reduction on my appetite but yes it makes me drink more water!
Loveberry -- the color of my pills are green. Where did you purchase your pills?
Loveberry

Beverly, MA

#22 Apr 13, 2010
bea wrote:
<quoted text>Loveberry -- the color of my pills are green. Where did you purchase your pills?
my pills are green too! thank's .... Ufa I tought I got fake pills, I'm on my second only hope it work..i got from a web site 2daydiet4usa. how do you like it? have u lost some pounds taking it?
Jessica

Edmonton, Canada

#24 Apr 17, 2010
So, this morning was the first time I tried the beautiful slim pills. I don't know if this is normal, but I feel very jittery and very hyper. I don't know if that is normal, but I do feel very awake. It's weird because I actually don't find myself craving any food. Especially now that I'm studying,I tend to get bored and grab for food, but I honestly don't really find myself drawn to food as much. Maybe it's still too early to judge, but that's how I'm feeling now.
bea

United States

#25 Apr 20, 2010
Jessica wrote:
So, this morning was the first time I tried the beautiful slim pills. I don't know if this is normal, but I feel very jittery and very hyper. I don't know if that is normal, but I do feel very awake. It's weird because I actually don't find myself craving any food. Especially now that I'm studying,I tend to get bored and grab for food, but I honestly don't really find myself drawn to food as much. Maybe it's still too early to judge, but that's how I'm feeling now.
Jessica, I don't know of anyone that has felt jittery and hyper from taking the beautiful slim body pills, but I am interested in finding out if this feeling continues. However, the latter part of your experience is right on the mark. BSB really suppresses your appetite. I can attest to this because I can go to a catered luncheon and not be tempted by any of the food or any of the desserts. And for me this is a miracle. Keep me posted about your feelings after you have been on BSB for another week. I am on my second bottle and I have lost 20 lbs. This stuff is great. Good Luck.

Since: Aug 09

Washington, DC

#26 Apr 27, 2010
goplay wrote:
thank you hot espanol. just a question is it the orignal thing? not fake please
yes it is!! it has worked great for me and my friends...good luck to you!
Paulinaa

Middle Camberwell, Australia

#27 Apr 27, 2010
PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE....
VERY IMPORANTTT....
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressA...

I took about 5 different weight loss pills within the last 2 years. im only 18 i weight 65kilos and im 170cms tall.

yeh they all worked and i red alot about them but i stilll decided to take them untill i didnt have bowel movement for 2 weeks and i started to loose my taste and smell..i was freaked out so i researched it and it turned out that smell and taste can be lost because of some ingrediant in these pills. i also now found out i may not ever be able to have a baby.

Since: Apr 10

Dallas, TX

#28 Apr 28, 2010
Jessica wrote:
Usually when you take any diet pills, you will feel couldn't sleep and it sames nothing in the head, and the memory also will reduce. do not use more ,it's not good things

Location hidden

#30 May 6, 2010
whats the difference between 1 body beautiful and beautiful slim body

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 17 hr Concerned 982
I have redotex available Sun gorge 1
I'm selling redotex (Mar '15) Jul 19 Andrea 27
Do whey-free protein powders really have zero w... Jun '17 hhgre8 1
Japan Balsam Pear? Jun '17 Malibubu 1
Does Flat Tummy Water Work? May '17 marieflores 1
Best diet pill in Asia - Original Zhen De Shou ... (Dec '08) May '17 Zflorida 93
More from around the web