lolo

Jackson Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Is it ok to mix these superslim with fruta planta? I would like to take both each day...dunno if it's bad. Fruta planta works pretty well for me...any differences?
Jennifer

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

I've recently bought the super slim bomb.
Today is my third day taking it.
So far, the first day, I wasn't too sure on what to expect and how to take it so I felt lightheaded the whole day.
The second day, my body started getting more used to it. Nothing bad at all.
Today I just took my third pill and will be taking double the amount tomorrow.
I'm very careful with what I purchase, so I've been lurking around this forum for awhile, reading results from others on the lingzhi 2 day, as there aren't too many reviews on the super slim bomb since its still fairly new. Since I'm taking it, i'll try to keep you all updated if any of you are interested.
I know side effects vary from people to people. This is mine. The first day, I felt lightheaded the whole day. This is because after you take the pill, thirty minutes later, you are supposed to eat. This is a VERY important step because if you don't. Prepare to feel drowsiness for the whole entire day.
Although after taking the pill, you won't feel hungry throughout the day. DO NOT starve yourself. Continue eating every three hours; something small like a piece of bread or a cup of yogurt is ok.
BEWARE of fatty foods like mcdonalds, because it is likely that you will be spending time in the bathroom right after. The point of the lingzhi pill is to clear out your system of fat, so it is obvious that your stomach will immediately get rid of the fatty foods.
I have not weighed myself before I started taking it, but I think I started at 140. I weighed myself today at 136. It has only been two days. Pretty amazing, if I should say so myself.
Let me know if you guys want to know more =]
ty HAMILTON

Sandston, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

This did not work for me.....back to the Super Slom pomagranate
Leigh

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

I just got the Super Slim Bomb pills on Saturday and I've been taking one pill a day for two days so far...I think I'm going to give it a boost and start taking two tomorrow.

It seems like everyone is losing about 4lbs a week? Is that with/without exercise?

My goal is to lose 30lbs and it seems like that'll take me at least 3 months?
chicalinda

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

JENNIFER where did you get yours from?
cosita

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

i just bought my super slim bomb pills..u know da one with a gurl wearing a bikini and she is super skinny..orange/red box. welll i bought at Amzon.com for 17 bucks including tax...i will start monday.see how it gos for me...
Sai

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

I got a box of super slim bomb from my local Asian Market. It was $30, without tax if you pay cash lol. I have not tried them yet because I've been taking 2 day diet japan lingzhi. I have lost weight on those. About 4 pounds the first week. But I do NOT like the way after I excercise my heart rate doesn't go down very much. It seems to me that it's a little elevated and that scares me. I was only taking these to help with my diet and excercise and I didn't want to take American ones because of the elevated heart rate that usually comes with their diet pills....ugh. I may have the fake 2 day diet because the bar code is 5236 and that's supposed to be fake or just not work as good. Other than the heart thing the only other side effect I've had is dry mouth and I can live with that lol

I'm gonna try the super slim bomb though and see how that works since it's so new it might be higher quality? Maybe I won't have the heart problem on that one, I don't know.
Super Slim Bomb

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

clw

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

I have beenusing slimb bomb tablets for 3 days no,and have had more energy but without the heart racng like i ha with othr slimming pills. They definately supres my apetite,i dont feel half as hungry,just a lot thirstier.
I hve yet to get weighed, but if ive lost fter a week i willbe very happy s they suit me!!
I bough mineoline from slimming solutions, anditwas a fst, friendl service and i even got some free det patches and tea bags!!
bessieross

Meridian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Ihave beening taking taking super bomb for about six months, i have lost 40 pounds feel great!
TJW

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

I am not sleeping on these pills! Anyone else had this side effect?
sabrina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

sexyatl wrote:
hey guys super slim bomb really works follow instructions though. i also order from jeanine she's good and will answer any questions. im waiting on big order now..... side effects are loosing weight oh and spending time in bathroom (80% fat burner) so eat right.
where do i find this place to order
sabrina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

where do i find this place to make my order
Pany

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

I ordered my slim bomb pills from MAGICRAMADIES have anyone try before?
http://www.magicremedies.com/
Kim123

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Pany wrote:
I ordered my slim bomb pills from MAGICRAMADIES have anyone try before?
http://www.magicremedies.com/
Does magicremedies.com sell the authentic pills?
kerry scott

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

hi, i own the website slimmingsolutions.com and we are the trade mark holder and manufacturer of Slim Bomb diet pills. They're our best selling diet pills and are 100% natural. We've been established online for 11 years and guarantee the authenticity of all items on our site. Look forward to welcoming you to our site!
immy

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

took the super slim bomb lost 20lbs in 3 weeks without exercising, you dont get hungry often when ur taking this pill. it does make u thirsty. no side effects for me. worked great got the weight i wanted. now my friends are ordering from me.
sharky

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Apparently Super Slim Bomb has a hidden ingredient which can cause heart attack and stroke, currently banned in Europe.
Dreams true

Bronte, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

I ordered from Jeanine twice. The first bottle was definitely real!! The second I think was a fake because I notice on the bottom of the bottle , the "HDPE" sign was smaller than the first bottle. And I just didn't feel anything from it, no appetite suppressing and I wasnt running to the toilet all the time... She is very helpful though
Christine

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

How can you tell if they are fake? The ones I recieved had a pearl color capsules with the word "ourdarb" on them. Are these safe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 3 hr kds 119
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) 3 hr Hanisa 817
Redotex for sale online 3 hr teeryyy 95
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) 4 hr oncepayat 510
Fruta Planta REALLY WORKS!! (Jul '10) 5 hr Grace 161
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 5 hr Debbie 1,635
One Day Diet 14 hr Grace 47
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Aug 12 _woods959_ 649

Search the Dieting Forum:
•••