super slim bomb!
Jenn

Singapore, Singapore

#23 May 11, 2009
Hi guys, would be interested to hear more reviews of this product, esp. if there are any side effects. Thanks!!
ECC

Mobile, AL

#24 Jun 19, 2009
Anybody still taking these?
sexyatl

Atlanta, GA

#26 Jun 23, 2009
hey guys super slim bomb really works follow instructions though. i also order from jeanine she's good and will answer any questions. im waiting on big order now..... side effects are loosing weight oh and spending time in bathroom (80% fat burner) so eat right.
sexyatl

Atlanta, GA

#27 Jun 23, 2009
ECC wrote:
Anybody still taking these?
yes and they are good they work.
ECC

Mobile, AL

#28 Jun 23, 2009
I have to say these are really good pills. However, they do not affect my hunger....either that or my brain still doesnt distinguish hunger from greed! With the pills, I have lost about 20 to 25 pounds in since March. It would be more if I'd stop eating Ice Cream everyday. But I feel that without the pills, I'd be GAINING instead losing (about 1 pound a week since mid May)
Christine

Webster, NY

#29 Jul 22, 2009
How do you order from Jeanine?

Since: May 09

It Rains It Pours

#30 Jul 22, 2009
Log into ebay. Click on search. Then Advanced Search. Type in Jeanine2671 for sellers. And you can then view her auctions. I just ordered a product from her she has amazing feedback and another girlfriend of mine has been using the belly and thing reduction pill from her and has lost 60lbs in 7 months. At less than 22 a box I ordered one because I was taking Super Slim and it gave me kidney stones.
Isaacs Wifey

Santa Ana, CA

#31 Sep 28, 2009
sexyatl wrote:
hey guys super slim bomb really works follow instructions though. i also order from jeanine she's good and will answer any questions. im waiting on big order now..... side effects are loosing weight oh and spending time in bathroom (80% fat burner) so eat right.
Jeanine on ebay? She's awesome! I ordered the Pai Guo You pills from her and can't wait to try them out! She really is so helpful and answers all ?'s!!!
ECC

Bay Minette, AL

#32 Sep 28, 2009
Funny how this thread has been dead for months but I just emailed Jeanine today about more Super SLim Bomb because it wasnt showing on her eBay.

Ive tried 2 day diet and just recently wasted 30 bucks on 3x slimming power...for me those just did not work. Im sticking to what I know works well with my body.
kiran

UK

#34 Nov 22, 2009
sarah wrote:
i have been taking the slim bomb tablets for 2 weeks and i have lost 8 lbs ... x i got them from e bay 24.99 x
after how many days did u notice u started loosing weight???
alliebabes

Newbridge, Ireland

#35 Nov 30, 2009
I've been on the superslim tabs for 2 months now. Results are amazing. I am never hungry and I would have been a huge eater!!! I am just concerned that they are not good long term. If anyone knows the answer please let me know
jojo

United States

#36 Dec 14, 2009
hi everyone i just received my slim bomb yesterday. i took it today around 9:30am cuz i woke up a lil late well went to sleep around 4am since i just gave birth to 3 month old twins. anyway i took it then i ate 2 tuna fish sandwich then i drank the tea that the seller recommended which is call toxic discharge from linghzi she told me that for better results i should take it 3 times a day which i doubt i would do cuz it taste horrible which made me throw it back up sorry for being harsh about it. i did feel my throat get dry and very often thursty. it was 9pm when i realized that i didnt it anything so i went ahead and ate but got full very fast dont know whether it was cuz my stomach was full of gas or because of the pills. so i will come back and post again next week to see if i lost anything with the pills.i forgot to mention that i also got hot flashes once in a while is dat normal or is it just me? i purchased my pills from ebay based on her feedbacks i had emailed her first and asked her a couple of questions which she did reply quickly i should say and answered and i felt confidence to purchase she even refund me my shipping fee for one of my purchases which was nice of her to do o yea her name was jeanine shes great and hopefully these pills work for me.
romya

Coventry, UK

#37 Dec 15, 2009
is anyboby know uk seller for super silm bomb?
sarita

Colorado Springs, CO

#38 Dec 21, 2009
Hey I'm back... almost a year later. I found my half used bottle of super slim bomb and decided to try it again. WOW these things really do work, now I need to find out where to get them again!
maria bx

United States

#40 Dec 22, 2009
is the pills suppose to supress hunger? i have been taking ssb for a little over a week now but dont know if it works yet im still feeling hungry is that normal? what are the effects of the pills am i suppose to be feeling anything? can anyone please help me with the answer i would be highly appreciated thanks.... does anyone one knows a legit site to purchase the pills?
sarita

Colorado Springs, CO

#41 Dec 23, 2009
maria, no I'm still searching for a place to buy them. They are at amazon but a lot of people accuse that seller of being fake. I got mine from jeanine something on ebay, but she's no longer there. Yes they do suppress hunger. At least for me. They also give me a dry mouth and diarrhea, but they really work. I'll let you know if I find them.
maria

United States

#42 Dec 23, 2009
sarita wrote:
maria, no I'm still searching for a place to buy them. They are at amazon but a lot of people accuse that seller of being fake. I got mine from jeanine something on ebay, but she's no longer there. Yes they do suppress hunger. At least for me. They also give me a dry mouth and diarrhea, but they really work. I'll let you know if I find them.
jeanine 2671 yea shes still there thats who i bought it from she great though she answers all of my emails and quick too. i have been taking them but dont understand why i still feel hungry shes said and assure me that they are the real deal she even sent me a sample of paiyouguo pills i took it today dont know yet if its working i do have a slight headache though. but with the ssb is there anything different that im supposed to do i hope i dont have fakes alot of ppl in here was said that they have purchased from her and thats why i decided to purchase from her.... if you like you can email me and we can talk some more [email protected]
Johanna

Manassas, VA

#43 Jan 20, 2010
I've been taking super slim for 6 days now... but i dont know why Im still hungry.... the first days i used to pee alot... but now i pee but not as often.... and my hunger wont go away... any advice???
Jane123

Santa Clara, CA

#45 Jan 22, 2010
Hi just wondering if anyone had taking ssb and 2daydiet original? How do they compare, i heard super slim bomb is stronger, is that true? Any feed back really appreciated. Thanks
kelly

Mexico, Mexico

#46 Feb 11, 2010
hola yo tome super slim bomb son una maravilla me encantaron me siento superrr soy del d.f alguien sabe en donde las puedo conseguir en mexico gracias

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 21 hr USA R0CKS 983
I have redotex available Jul 23 gorge 1
I'm selling redotex (Mar '15) Jul 19 Andrea 27
Do whey-free protein powders really have zero w... Jun '17 hhgre8 1
Japan Balsam Pear? Jun '17 Malibubu 1
Does Flat Tummy Water Work? May '17 marieflores 1
Best diet pill in Asia - Original Zhen De Shou ... (Dec '08) May '17 Zflorida 93
More from around the web