Anne

Australia

#54 May 16, 2012
Super burning fat bombs
WWW. eday.com
Brian

Georgetown, Guyana

#55 May 17, 2012
i dont know abot chinese dieting pills but i cvan say that this worked amazing well for me with a bit of concious eating
i lost about 15 ponds in like 2 months
jen

United States

#58 Jul 8, 2012
The pill super burning fat bomb and xiyouji qingzhi where did u Guy purchase them at? Please email the info @ ojoseph01@yahoo.com thank u.
Fatgirlslim

Beckley, WV

#60 Jul 10, 2012
Super slim pomegranate is really awesome. I lost 42 lbs in 2.5 mos.
Bryan

New York, NY

#61 Jul 13, 2012
I am used Super Slim Pomegranate and I lose 20 pound in one month and half. I am bought them in a very trust place for $7 www.besuperslim.com
dussie

Stover, MO

#62 Jul 16, 2012
does anyone have information about the diet pill lipro?
trisha

Boca Raton, FL

#63 Jul 16, 2012
susanmayer wrote:
which Chinese Diet Pills that really work?
if you know one or more,please share with us.
i have used dream body and it worked great from me i started with best slim and switched to dream body and lost 20lbs in 3 weeks or so
i ws refered by a friend who use to buy it on ebay from someone and they developed there own site.http://e-markett.com/fat- burners.html i got mine in less than 4 day an used free shipping
Jlg

Idaho Falls, ID

#64 Aug 8, 2012
Fatgirlslim wrote:
Where can I purchase them?
sss
#65 Aug 17, 2012
were can i buy this pills
sss
#66 Aug 17, 2012
xiyouji qingzhi. wr can i buy this?
Kcii

Australia

#67 Aug 28, 2012
Where can I get the xiyouji qingzhi or zhende shou from email please kcii_@hotmail.com thanks
mernah

Bankstown, Australia

#68 Aug 28, 2012
i think you can order xiyouji qingzhi fromm the website ioffer and i think they are original im not sure
andrea

Dublin, Ireland

#70 Sep 8, 2012
deisypuente wrote:
Botanical slimming ....i lost about 4 pants sized in like 3 weeks ND about50 pounds period I sell them as well cus everyone started asking and ordering let me know if anyone is interested here's my email rudydeisypuente@gmail.com I'll try to respond fast all of my products are 100% original I sell what my self takes.....
are they a green packet?
KANGMEI LIMPOPO

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#71 Sep 14, 2012
IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT FAST EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE RIGHT CHINESE PILLS TO TAKE AND THE BEST THING IS THAT IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE. SO IF YOU REALY WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT EMAIL ME TODAY lolladelange@yahoo.com
soonia

UK

#72 Sep 16, 2012
Does anybody know about any good sliming pills, that I can buy in london u.k that really work
Andrew

Astoria, NY

#73 Sep 23, 2012
I tried Zi Xiu Tang from www.besuperslim.com they are really GOOOD!!
Amelia

Carlsbad, CA

#74 Sep 24, 2012
Fatgirlslim wrote:
Where did you get them from?
Thea

Johannesburg, South Africa

#75 Oct 9, 2012
Hi,
To be honest, I was absolutely a non-believer of any diet pill as I have tried many different ones, and some worked most didn't and of course you need to make better food choices, workout, etc. This being the basic story off them all, UNTIL .....I saw a friend of mine that I used to work with (1 year ago) and was amazed at how much weight she lost. As we all are, my question was "how did you do this"? She said she DID NOT diet (she loves food).. she was using Kangmei Gold slimming capsules and lost 16kg in 4 months. Anyway, sceptical me, I bought a packet as it was only R50 and within 12 days (packet has 24 pills), I manged to loose 4kg - HONESTLY, WITHOUT DIETING OR EXERCISE. I started out with this pill June 2012 at 81kg, I am now 70kg (Oct 2012), however, Ihae used the Kangmei Gold capsule on its own for 2 months and then bought the combo which is the Kangmei Gold + the Fruit and Veg fibre. The only "side effect" i have picked up is that it dries out my mouth. It DOES NOT affect my sleeping like ALL other diet pills, and it does not affect my stomach (burning etc)(had a hernia operation), no heart pulpitations, etc. So I can honestly say this is "my" mirracle pill that I have waited for, for years....This pill helped with my sweet tooth cravings, surpressed my appetite, made me thirsty (KEY TO THIS PILL - YOU HAVE TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER) and most of all, I am still eating what I usually ate BUT instead of a whole burger I would only be able to eat maybe half or a quarter and feel / be full....THIS PILL HELP YOU TO EAT SMALLER PORTIONS which to me is the key if you do not hae selfcontrol. This might not work for other but it definately works for me (I am still using it). I am not a distributor or seller in any way. My story is from a real person who sufferred most off my life with battling the buldge. Anyone doubting me...I am prepared to email you before and after photos from June this year up to now of myself. Should you be able to buy these pills, be carefull as there are fakes on the market. You have to buy it directly from a distributor rather pay a little bit more and know it is the real thing. thlategan@gmail.com
Sam

Canterbury, UK

#76 Oct 12, 2012
I had a hysterectomy back in Jan 2011 and have since put on a lot of excess weight which is leading to me being depressed...plz recommend a very good diet pill.
Carmen

Richmond Hill, NY

#77 Oct 17, 2012
Tyler wrote:
Make sure you purchase ORIGINAL xiyouji qingzhi pills
as the other ones are fakes and don't work as well.
Can u please tell me a website where i can get the original my email is carmenhdez16@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liproxenol, has anyone tried this? (Feb '13) 2 hr Strawberry91 62
How Do i Find B-Light Slimming Capsules Where B... (Mar '14) 4 hr Ashley 7
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) 4 hr jane 164
48 Hour Herbal Slimming 4 hr frangipanni 99
slim forte (Apr '09) 4 hr Sarah 1,049
REDOTEX FOR SALE ONLINE ( Lose Weight in 1 mon... 6 hr bodybeauty 63
hs anyone prchased frm w.hihealthlife.com/ w.7d... (Jun '13) 13 hr Maha Eraki 4

Dieting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE