Kvass

Winfield, Canada

#29 Feb 1, 2012
I too am looking for something that really works. In 2010 I was taking Japan rapid weight loss pills and lost about 35 lbs in less than 6 months. I just had a baby back in may, and am looking to lose about 50 lbs by August. I have started a strict exercise and diet plan, but am still looking for something to give me a boost. Any suggestions?
javonda

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Feb 1, 2012
hi I want say some of chinese diet pills really work
like pandabuy, another I don't belive
Victoria for javonda

Thornhill, Canada

#31 Feb 13, 2012
Where did u took panda buy ? Is it really works?
Victoria for javonda

Thornhill, Canada

#32 Feb 13, 2012
javonda wrote:
hi I want say some of chinese diet pills really work
like pandabuy, another I don't belive
My first message was for u:)

Since: Feb 12

United States

#33 Feb 16, 2012
gabby007 wrote:
many of my friends recommend 7 day diet(7 diet),it's total 80capsules in two white small bottles.sounds great.
What is the exact name of the pills or do u have the web address so i can order them.. Thnx
bell

Brisbane, Australia

#34 Feb 20, 2012
has anyone used the chinese slimming pills with the yellow box with two asian guys on the front, and are these the dangerous ones?
frank

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Feb 20, 2012
I RECOMMAND PANDABUY, IT IS CHINESE BEST DIET PILLS STORE.
IF YOU WANT LOSS WEIGHT GO TO IT
Love me Vickies

United States

#36 Feb 22, 2012
I bought super slim pomegranate from divabuy about a month ago and have taken it for 15 days now and hav lost 9 lbs. I need to lose another 20. So far its working really well for me. I am getting really thirsty tho. And if i take it past 12 in the day, i cant sleep. But overall, im happy with the results so far. I guess i need to drink more water.
dee

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Feb 25, 2012
Let me know where to order the pills.
Thnx dee.
Loz wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you are talking about 3 day pure fat reduce weight capsules. They are still available but they are also called xiyouji qingzhi now
dee

Fort Worth, TX

#38 Feb 25, 2012
Dee
Are they expensive?
Tyler wrote:
Make sure you purchase ORIGINAL xiyouji qingzhi pills
as the other ones are fakes and don't work as well.
jasper

Evans Head, Australia

#40 Apr 6, 2012
bell wrote:
has anyone used the chinese slimming pills with the yellow box with two asian guys on the front, and are these the dangerous ones?
I tried them and i lost 6kgs in about a month. not sure where to get them from now
nthabiseng

Pretoria, South Africa

#41 Apr 15, 2012
m2 actually nothing works 4 me 2
Justina

Redmond, WA

#45 Apr 15, 2012
Hello my name is Justina and recently i have ordered UltraSlim weight loss slimming capsules - www.ULTRASLIMSALE.com I received the order and it was on time the diet pills work great. I can tell by the first day i start taking them.
Many thanks,
Mona

Penshurst, Australia

#46 Apr 17, 2012
Tyler wrote:
Make sure you purchase ORIGINAL xiyouji qingzhi pills
as the other ones are fakes and don't work as well.

Where can I purchase the original pills
From
Huxley

Melbourne, Australia

#47 Apr 18, 2012
Well, I have just bought mine from magic potions before Easter and I was skeptical... and also considering no diet pill have worked for me before... I used to even take Ritalin to make me skinny... I know Its not safe to take Ritalin especially when it isn't prescribed for u but I was desperate.

I am on day 3 of zhen de shou and I started at 56kg and now I am on 54kg. I know majority of the weight I may of lost so far is mainly water weight but eventually it will be my fat. This works well if you combine it with a VERY healthy diet and exercise, it's common sense.

you can stuff a handful of chocolate in your mouth or a handful of salad. Both take just as long to eat, it really matters which one takes longer to work off, zhen de shou I believe does not make u lose weight. It helps you control your diet.

I am using it to help me with my bad eating habits and cravings. To lose weight is a lifestyle change, I am using this to help me slowly kick my appetite for carbs and chocolate all the time and it's helping me. Seeing me lose the weight is motivating and makes me want to really take this seriously and eat healthier. Eventually by the time I reach my original weight of 45kg that I was last year, I will stop the zhen de shou but my new adapted healthy eating habits will continue....

And I feel fuller, and I drink more water and pee more. and I have a lot more happier mood :) knowing I am beating my bad eating habits.

Zhen de shou is helping me fix my weight and eating issues. I want to eat and diet to be how thin I was before, I don't want to be anorexic again and completely starve.

this isn't all that bad a diet pill, just becareful you buy the real one. I believe magic potions has the original one...but I'm not sure.... there are too many fakes out there to be sure which is the real one. Smart thing to do is be checked by your docter and any negative side effects to stop it immediately.

I'm just reporting here from the other threads because I can't be bothered retyping.

Honestly one day diets are not Gunna work.... unless you starve yourself and dance all day. I used to go to music festivals and dance all day and party it up and I would lose 5kg and struggle to put it all back on....

I used to be 43kg but I suddenly became 45kg Which I think is healthier... Then 10months later I ballooned to 56kg. Due to stress and an abusive relationship, where I turned to food for comfort and then I recovered from anorexia and I refused to go back to starving myself for days and so I became too relaxed around food and now became fat.

I am using zhen de shou to help me lose the weight back to my healthy weight and maintain it and at the same time have a healthy relationship with food. I have done so much diets in my life and taken almost any diet pill around.... Even tea!!:(

so far losing 2kg in 2days is amazing!!:) good luck to you all!!
Arlyn

Solna, Sweden

#48 Apr 18, 2012
Justina wrote:
Hello my name is Justina and recently i have ordered UltraSlim weight loss slimming capsules - www.ULTRASLIMSALE.com I received the order and it was on time the diet pills work great. I can tell by the first day i start taking them.
Many thanks,
i from Sweden have to admit very good weight loss product i really enjoy losing weight with ultra slim diet formula! In one month 33 lbs.
jeckins

Glasgow, UK

#49 Apr 23, 2012
hi there? anyone used menova slim caps, they are blue in colour and two to be taken in the morning before breakfast, no diet restrictions,anyone used them before as am eager to know if they work.
clariisa

Riverside, RI

#50 May 5, 2012
I just got some diet pills called tomato its chinese does anyone know if they are good ?thanks
Denzil - SA

South Africa

#51 May 14, 2012
Leila wrote:
Try the xiyouji qingzhi pills they are very effective. Side effects are disturbed sleeping but that only lasts a few weeks however you still wake up refreshed and energised,dry mouth which makes you drink lots of water( a good thing) and the sugar cravings disappear along with the carb cravings.Sometimes you also feel a little shiver where the fat concentrate is like stomach, upper arms, thighs. I still excercise by walking everyday and I do eat sensibly, lots of fresh fruit for snacks and I cook healthy low fat meals, salads and vegetables as you want to set good eating habbits.I have lost 7.7 kilos in 2 months. Good luck.
Where are we able to purchase these original tablets? Can someone please let me know. My email is denzil@gapsint.co.za
emeli

Toronto, Canada

#52 May 15, 2012
i dont like buying from a website, so anybody knows where to buy them here in canada. a place where i can go in person and get them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm selling redotex 15 hr sdsurfmeds 1
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 15 hr sdsurfmeds 443
Lose Fat Get Fit Home Fitness Programs Thu diet4markt 1
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) Wed Marie A 79
Xiyouji Qingzhi (Feb '11) Mar 4 Love_juju61413 452
Zhen De Shou? (Nov '08) Mar 3 annieleee 34
Meds N' Beauty Yanhee Bangkok Diet Pills - Lose... Mar 3 meds_n_beauty 1
More from around the web