Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel

Since: Jan 11

Austin, TX

#1309 Mar 16, 2011
imyaangel wrote:
Has anyone failed a drug test because of the meizitang?
It does not pass drug tests
Divalicous

Morenci, AZ

#1311 Mar 16, 2011
I have lost 15lbs in three weeks but it has been about a week have not been able to loose anymore just maintaining. I did get my monthly but do not know if this has affected my weight loss. I bought these pills from itsoeasytobefit and am curious to know if they are real.I would say they are cuz we are all loosing weight but I read this forum and I get confused. Has anyone bought from this site and do they work? My sisters and mother are taking the same pills and they continue to loose weight. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my abdomen and pants are finally loose. I still need to loose 25lbs and would like to do it before summer starts. Abe it seems like you are the expert here what do you think or anyone else?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1312 Mar 17, 2011
Isaura wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did u buy ur mzt from?
Hi Isaura, I bought them at mynaturalslimming.webs.com .

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1313 Mar 17, 2011
unbelievable2 wrote:
Has anyone tried the HCG Hormone and if so please give where purchased, side effects and results. Thank you.
The HCG is wonderful, my cousin who is extremely overweight or maybe obese which is pretty much it, lost in 40 days 55 pounds and then took something else because there is only until one number to lose.

If you are not too overweight, I think you can use other alternatives, I don't know , it is because you lose tooo much.
There are different prices, she had to go to the Doctor, 700 dls for the shot, there are other cheaper ways like the drops and it doesn't hurt your pocket too much, they are about 115 dls and work the same, you do not have side effects, and that thing is totally natural but hard diet. I do not know where to get the drops but you can always google.
karen

Bradenton, FL

#1314 Mar 17, 2011
Grace wrote:
Hi girls, I'm taking this pills for two days, and make me dearrea, is normal?
I know what happened to you. I order meizitang all the time and I never have any diarrhea problems, until the last order that i made , meizitang cause me diarrhea too. I asked the provider what happened and he says that he called the company because a lot of people was complaining about that , and the company told him that they changed an ingredient that causes diarrhea . He told me to stop taking and I did it because i had a very strong pain and diarrhea. So now I am making sure to receive the normal version , not the one with that bad ingredient.
Grace

San Mateo, CA

#1315 Mar 17, 2011
Karen, tks, the first 2 days I have diarrhea now I'm fine I loss 7 pounds in Two weeks, I don't fill any pain, so let me now where you purchase you pills tks

Since: Jan 11

Pflugerville, TX

#1316 Mar 17, 2011
Divalicous wrote:
I have lost 15lbs in three weeks but it has been about a week have not been able to loose anymore just maintaining. I did get my monthly but do not know if this has affected my weight loss. I bought these pills from itsoeasytobefit and am curious to know if they are real.I would say they are cuz we are all loosing weight but I read this forum and I get confused. Has anyone bought from this site and do they work? My sisters and mother are taking the same pills and they continue to loose weight. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my abdomen and pants are finally loose. I still need to loose 25lbs and would like to do it before summer starts. Abe it seems like you are the expert here what do you think or anyone else?
Hi,
You can check out our discussion about that site around 4-7 pages back. A lot of us have tried them from that site and have only maintained weight.
To be sure you have the right pills, just cut open a pill and examine the liquid after pouring it. Should only barely be milky, but mostly clear.
If they are the right ones, just take about a week break then get back on them.
lovetolove

Orange Park, FL

#1317 Mar 17, 2011
Kim,
What youtube user did you order the pills from? Can you give me the link?? thanks:)
planotxgirl

Euless, TX

#1318 Mar 17, 2011
rosanna"]hi rosanna can you please tell me where did you buy them im looking for this pills for a long time thanks.
planotxgirl

Euless, TX

#1319 Mar 17, 2011
hi ruby can you tell me where did you find the pills please i been looking for them for along time thanks
planotxgirl

Euless, TX

#1320 Mar 17, 2011
edinburg wrote:
Don't know normally if you are overweight and lose weight you do get stretchmarks surely don't know, i want to weigh about 135 have you tried them already?<quoted text>
hi edinburg im from dallas can you tell me where did you buy them please thanks.
topslimming

Redwood City, CA

#1321 Mar 17, 2011
Hello,everyone!We are the wholesaler of different kind of slimming pills,such as Meizitang,2 Day Diet,P57 Hoodia and so on,if you are interested in our products,please visit our online shop:www.topslimming.com,or send us email:sales@topslimming.com,we will be glad to answer your any question.
Divalicous

Morenci, AZ

#1322 Mar 17, 2011
Abe I opened one up and it was a bit milky about half and half. Where have you found authentic ones? I got the light blue with white phamplet. IDK
Divalicous

Morenci, AZ

#1323 Mar 18, 2011
Maggy08 have you still lost more weight so you think the authentic ones are at naturalslimming.com ? How much weight have you lost in total how much time did it take to achieve weight desired?
Kim

Milford, CT

#1324 Mar 18, 2011
lovetolove wrote:
Kim,
What youtube user did you order the pills from? Can you give me the link?? thanks:)
hey, i bought it from this girl
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodassaracay1#p/a...
you can find her email on the youtube video.

**********
OKAY UPDATE TIME

so i started taking the pills monday, 3/14/11, and as of this morning, i lost 4lbs. i feel less hungry and i eat when i get reallly hungry and then sometimes because i know i should eat something. i notic it also makes me full faster, so now i'm eating a little less of my meals than i normally do. I also started some workouts. Doing a 5 mins abs workout i saw on youtube, which seems to work b/c it hurts like hell! lol and lifting a little weights for my arms. then i run on the treadmill to burn 100 Calories. In all i work out about 20 mins a day. i plan on working out mon-thursday, i dont want to over do it w/ the work out, i need my break. So that's what i've been doing along w/ taking the pills. i gotta admitt though, i did snack about twice this week late in the night, not good i know, but i'm trying to stop lol. How is evrryone else doing so far?? share =)

Since: Jan 11

Austin, TX

#1325 Mar 18, 2011
Divalicous wrote:
Abe I opened one up and it was a bit milky about half and half. Where have you found authentic ones? I got the light blue with white phamplet. IDK
Check out these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Right now I'm working on the first week of the ones from wellsasa.com . Visually they look the part of the real kind. Going to weigh in this weekend and see what I lost.
TAsha

United States

#1327 Mar 18, 2011
So have you lost any weight just ordeed from them natural are they the real deal. natashaglitzandglam@yahoo.com
maranne wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a bad experience with wellsaa, but I don't know, it is a far distance to be sent to, I guess you just have to wait...
I buy them here www.mynaturalslimming.webs.com ...and the woman gives excellent support and always replies, plus she helps you with tips for better results...
hotgirl

Smyrna, GA

#1328 Mar 19, 2011
I started taking these on Tuesday 3/15/11 and seriously... I have never been constipated in my life.. but on Wednesday.. I had the worst constipation I have ever had in life. I was scared to take another pill just for that fact. But I read back and some people say that is a side effect. I bought mine from calcomp nutrition.. they looked legit and had free shipping.I was so scared that now I skipped yesterday and today I'm going to take them along with some tea... has anyone else gotten over the constipation part and went on to lose a lot of weight?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1329 Mar 19, 2011
hotgirl wrote:
I started taking these on Tuesday 3/15/11 and seriously... I have never been constipated in my life.. but on Wednesday.. I had the worst constipation I have ever had in life. I was scared to take another pill just for that fact. But I read back and some people say that is a side effect. I bought mine from calcomp nutrition.. they looked legit and had free shipping.I was so scared that now I skipped yesterday and today I'm going to take them along with some tea... has anyone else gotten over the constipation part and went on to lose a lot of weight?
Yes, I had same thing and it continues. I just took Miralax or a generic brand of this daily and that takes care of it.
Tina123

United States

#1330 Mar 19, 2011
Hi i want to share with you guys .....i just my order from mynaturalslimming.webs.com and let me tell you people they are real, stuff i am so happy i am starting tommorow....i will keep you guys posted......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lard comes out of the recipes as restaurants ob... (Jan '10) Tue Patricia2001 20
Oxilean CLA Fat burner as gym supplement? (Oct '16) Apr 23 Looney 2
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) (Mar '16) Apr 23 Benjo 51
Easyslim Pills (Aug '11) Apr 22 keanna 43
Slim Lady Tea Apr 18 Clovers617 1
What's the difference between all 2 Day Diet JA... (Jul '08) Apr 7 OGM 149
Slim Xtreme Platinum (Jan '15) Mar '18 Jasmin 2