Jenna

Corpus Christi, TX

#994 Feb 16, 2011
FEB 16th 235...
edinburg

Dallas, TX

#995 Feb 16, 2011
Nellie thanks for your help;) well mine the meizitang is red on back and front of pkg like you said where it says special note the words special note are green med dark and the sentence with it green. I really hope there the reall ones do they say gym manufacturer. Also?
nellie wrote:
Hey edinberg, ok the best way to tell is to save the fakes ones and compare.. First the real ones should be a dark green pack with meizitang label written in red on front and back no other color.(my fakes are written in pink!!)next check the pills..On my fakes,i could feel the MZT lazered into the pills they were just smooth..but in my authentics,MZT was embedded all the way..there was zero gloss on the fakes and they were tiny with MZ and no T or ZT and no M written on them...Ridiculous!!! My authentics are glossy,MZT written on them...the paper is sky very light blue with blue writing but not navy blue writing...it looks almost like a dark purple..my fakes the paper is sky blue with bold navy blue writing...where is says special note: in green,on the authentic it is light green and dark green on fakes..hope this helps!!!
ash

Blessington, Ireland

#996 Feb 16, 2011
nellie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mari...I also made a purchased with the same company last month and my batch also turned out to be fake as well...Let me tell you...I am new to this forum but always turned to it for advice on who to buy from...I read that a couple of people bought from mynaturalslimming.webs.com and decided to try them out...The lady Guadelope is such an honest seller!!!! I recieve them and they were very authentic!!! She emailed me to let me no she shipped them and when i should be recieving them and so said, so done...She told me how to take them and what to eat and not eat and so far i've been taking them for 2 1/2 almost three weeks and have lost 20lbs and still losing!!! I am truly a happy customer..and if you are tired of buying fakes,(i bought fakes three times)!!!This is a website that you u should strongly consider..I am soooo glad i did cause i have no more money tooo waste!!!!! Jus my cents...
i was planning on ordering from that site but changed my mind and ordered from bellejour and now im sorry cos i wasted my money, will order from naturalslimming next time :)
ash

Blessington, Ireland

#997 Feb 16, 2011
AngelBaby wrote:
Hello,everyone...I just had a chance to read the comments regarding getting fake meizitang and I regret not reading the comments prior to purchasing my first order with bellejour.com ..I purchased them about 3 days ago...I pray the are real.
Guess I am back on the hunt...grrreat
oh god hope u get the real ones, i didnt but maybe i was unlucky.. keep us posted and good luck
ash

Blessington, Ireland

#998 Feb 16, 2011
Mari wrote:
Ok guys...yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life..I had purchase a big amount of meizitang (garanteed) they have totally what we need to be looking for..color texture packaging paper work clear gel I mean everything...I will take them for a week starting today and I will keep everyone updated...only if they work I will have them available for sale...but I have to try them first and make sure I have the legit items...
after comparing...DO NOT BUY FROM ITSEASYTOBEFIT VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE REAL ONES BUT THEY ARE FAKE ALSO BELLEJOUR ARE FAKE.
FEB 16TH WEIGHT 233.4
HAVE A GOOD ONE
great news :) hope u got the real ones.. where did u order from? im fed up buying fakes, look forward to hearing how u get on
nellie

Sag Harbor, NY

#999 Feb 16, 2011
edinburg wrote:
Nellie thanks for your help;) well mine the meizitang is red on back and front of pkg like you said where it says special note the words special note are green med dark and the sentence with it green. I really hope there the reall ones do they say gym manufacturer. Also? <quoted text>
Sounds like they are real to me edinburg!!!!
nellie

Sag Harbor, NY

#1000 Feb 16, 2011
Hey mari, i am soooo sorry to hear that no one returned yuor emails but im am so glad to hear that u received authentic ones... Cause we have no more money to waste..Good luck with your weightloss gurl!!!..i started at 237lbs...i am now 219!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1001 Feb 16, 2011
Mari wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the message...it is kind of weird that people is saying they have great customer service...I dont think so i sent them an email about 2 weeks ago with all the questions I had before purchase and I still dont have a respond..I wonder is it because I know exactly what I am looking for and they didnt want to give me details of what they carry?..If they have exactly what I asked for then nothing to be scared off they have the real thing but they didnt answer so again I wonder..this is totally unprofesional and I will not recommend or buy anything from them unless they answer my questions first and too bad for them because I looking to buy in big quatities..so no respond no deal !!!
Hi Mary,

Email them again, if you can see on testimonials, it was only one person, but now they are three, maybe she needed more help, and somebody replied me the next day and appologized, it was Cynthia, and said that Guadaloupe sometimes won't be able to reply since she has 2 kids, and that now they ar e there to help her, everybody wants to talk to Guadoloupe, but now it is 3 people. I am quite happy with them, I have been trying to order for my sister but they are still out of stock.

give her a try.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1002 Feb 16, 2011
I just can share this advice with you people and this is because my cousin told me, if you have been trying so manyversion now, and wasted a lot of money, take a break, because with time, the meizitang will not have the effect in you anymore. I only bought once from a person who doens't have a website, but i di not like it because they did not have MZT at all. good luck everyone.
yanett

United States

#1003 Feb 17, 2011
i started taking them and i've lost 6 pounds in 6 days but i get very thirsty and not hungry at all but i still eat cause i have to.
Amy

Perth, Australia

#1004 Feb 17, 2011
Hi All
Many of you seem to be asking where to buy from, I got mine from meizitang.com have lost 1.5kgs (3lb) since starting three days ago. Very thirsty, have to force myself to eat keep you posted on my journey
beth

United States

#1005 Feb 17, 2011
ok, so i started taking thee pills today and right after i got the hickups & they won't go away. is that normal? oh also is it bad to take the pills if someone only has one kidney? If someone can answer my questions i would really appreciate it!
beth

United States

#1006 Feb 17, 2011
sorry i meant to put burping not the hickups
Mari

Indianapolis, IN

#1007 Feb 17, 2011
nellie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like they are real to me edinburg!!!!
Unfortanely the competion is getting stronger the real ones and the fake ones are very similiar now...the fake ones also comes in a dark green package with a meizitang label in red front and back..so this will not be enought to measure if they are real or not

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1008 Feb 17, 2011
Mari wrote:
Ok guys...yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life..I had purchase a big amount of meizitang (garanteed) they have totally what we need to be looking for..color texture packaging paper work clear gel I mean everything...I will take them for a week starting today and I will keep everyone updated...only if they work I will have them available for sale...but I have to try them first and make sure I have the legit items...
after comparing...DO NOT BUY FROM ITSEASYTOBEFIT VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE REAL ONES BUT THEY ARE FAKE ALSO BELLEJOUR ARE FAKE.
FEB 16TH WEIGHT 233.4
HAVE A GOOD ONE
That was the reason, so you are putting every website down in order to advertise yourself, I don't know, I think you have to be careful when stepping on the others in order to bring yourself up to make profit out of it. the typical envious person.

Good luck everybody, free will , you make your own choice.
Divalicous

Roswell, NM

#1009 Feb 17, 2011
Well I'm confused I bought mine from itsoeasytobefit and now most everyone is saying there are fake. I am on day one so would not know to tell you if they are or not but did decrease my appetitie tremoundously. So if they were not the real thing then why did they decrease my appetite? Abe I noticed you seem to know alot did the pills work for you from this website? Please advise...
AngelBaby

Los Angeles, CA

#1010 Feb 17, 2011
ash wrote:
<quoted text>
oh god hope u get the real ones, i didnt but maybe i was unlucky.. keep us posted and good luck
Well I received my Meizitang and I was kind of hesitant to take them with fear how it would make me feel. After prayer and confession..I decided to go ahead and just try it.
The pill was glossy,the MZT was lazered-felt like it was engraved in the pill...package was forrest green so Im started feeling confident that I may have gotten the authentic version...however, when I poked a hole to see what color the gel was on the inside...it was milky-and not clear...I was sort of dissapointed because I really wanted something to work.
I sat on the foot of the bed after my inspection and decided what the hell Angel just try it.
I tried it today and boy I was zooming all around the office. I ate very little and drank lots and lots of water. I felt it working throughout the day. Just a huge burst of energy and no crash.
So lets see what happens.....My beginning weight is 210 and my start date is 2/17/2001...I will keep readers posted. This is my first day but I think this may work for me.
Stay Tuned =)
Mari

Indianapolis, IN

#1012 Feb 18, 2011
Rene0519 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the reason, so you are putting every website down in order to advertise yourself, I don't know, I think you have to be careful when stepping on the others in order to bring yourself up to make profit out of it. the typical envious person.
Good luck everybody, free will , you make your own choice.
All I am doing is trying to help everyone including my self to find the real thing..not trying to advertise nothing..I am sure you will like to take the real thing and not a product that would hurt your health..

And for those website selling the fake ones, they are doing it to them self , all you have to do is follow the things you need to look for and you will see that they are fake, has nothing to do with what I think it is simply clear what everyone can see...so I will apreciatte that you read and understand before you comment...

Thank You and have a bless day !!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1013 Feb 18, 2011
AngelBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I received my Meizitang and I was kind of hesitant to take them with fear how it would make me feel. After prayer and confession..I decided to go ahead and just try it.
The pill was glossy,the MZT was lazered-felt like it was engraved in the pill...package was forrest green so Im started feeling confident that I may have gotten the authentic version...however, when I poked a hole to see what color the gel was on the inside...it was milky-and not clear...I was sort of dissapointed because I really wanted something to work.
I sat on the foot of the bed after my inspection and decided what the hell Angel just try it.
I tried it today and boy I was zooming all around the office. I ate very little and drank lots and lots of water. I felt it working throughout the day. Just a huge burst of energy and no crash.
So lets see what happens.....My beginning weight is 210 and my start date is 2/17/2001...I will keep readers posted. This is my first day but I think this may work for me.
Stay Tuned =)
Hi Angel, I know how that feels, but let me tell you something, everything is made up more to gain publicity for the people who sells the product, that is why they say they have to be like this and like that, who in the world is right? what is the real version? Ijust can tell that two years ago when this product was lounched to the market worldwide, there was not the malisciousness that we have today.

I just can tell that now, i will trust in the people who keeps contact because means that is real, and i know that even they are the ones who sell the product, they are not the ones who produce the product, so we cannot law suit anyone, I just share y experience because I know fom my heart that people want help in losing weight, I found one where i feel myself safe, they help me, and so far i have lost 10 pounds...I will not say the website anymore, because this is more like a commercial and I am sure the owners of the website don't know about me, but I like the way the keep contact with me, easing my concerns , answering my questions, giving me tips and so on. you really feel they are not there for the money even they are making money.

if You really want to try it, go for the ones who keep contact with you. because like that they can guide you if you feel any weird thing which i havent' so far.

That is the only advice I can share.

Good luck and my best wishes to everyone.
AngelBaby

Palmdale, CA

#1014 Feb 18, 2011
Hello Everyone,

I started Meizitang 2/17/2011 at 210.3 and today
2/18/2011 I weighed in at 209.1...still noticing a great deal of energy..I did notice a slight difference in my stool when I went to the bathroom; kind of oily. Not to be gross but I want everyone to know my progress good and bad.
My appetite was non existant.
I drink lots of water..and snack on fresh veggies and grains when I get hungry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
48 Hour Herbal Slimming 1 hr a_friend 158
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 2 hr Asian Beauty Secretz 1,661
Cheap asenlix (clobenzorex) sources? (Aug '09) 3 hr dejai 23
redotex for sale (mexican type ) 7 hr zenitheres 372
slim forte (Apr '09) 9 hr KIMBERLY 1,084
strongest diet pill? (Jan '13) 13 hr rebeca adam 73
Where to Buy 100% original Ultra Slim Weight Lo... (Mar '12) Fri Kaitlyn 253
More from around the web