Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel

Since: Apr 13

Pennant Hills, Australia

#3878 Apr 12, 2013
Would like to buy some but where can I get the real ones? A lot of fake ones going around.desperately need to lose weight! Had baby twins 1 year ago lost some weight but not much,still gaining weight! Pls I need to find the real one!
Thanks for your help

Pennant Hills, Australia

#3879 Apr 12, 2013
stephanie wrote:
OK so the exact same thing has happened to me, i lost 23 pounds in 3 weeks but cant seem to lose anymore...& ive always eatin whatever i wanted so it couldnt be that i need to eat normal again...should i quit taking the pill for awhile or what should i do???<quoted text>

Hi Stephanie
Where do you buy your meizitang?
Thanks
kady

Australia

#3880 Apr 13, 2013
I was just wondering what happens when you take meizitang on your menstrual cycle ?
meizi evolution

Arlington, TX

#3881 Apr 13, 2013
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Hi stephanie
Where can I buy some meizitang?
Does it really work?
Thanks!
You can order any Meizitang product at [email protected]
Sale on the Meizi evolution until 4/15
stephanie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3888 Apr 16, 2013
From a lady that orders them an sells them here in town.
Blue9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Stephanie
Where do you buy your meizitang?
Thanks
Vanessa-123

Lithonia, GA

#3889 Apr 17, 2013
Hi there I'm from Irving right outside Dallas does anyone know what places sell batanical slimming. Soft gels green package I was taken them before and had great results 18 pounds please let me know where I can buy them in the DFW area
GiGi

Boston, MA

#3891 Apr 18, 2013
Hi. So this is the second group of pills I have bought and NOTHING. This time I got the meizitang. I am desperate for originals. I need to lose 30lbs before July 1. Please please please anyone AUTHENTIC ones? I have been reading on how to tell the difference between real and fake and the real ones have a very tight package in the back, the blister pack is vacuum sealed.

Does anyone know where I can get them? The ones I bought do NOTHING. I have been on them a week and have lost NOTHING.
Sushi99

Bardon, Australia

#3894 Apr 24, 2013
Hi all, I ordered meizitang from www.meizitang.com and received them in good time. For the first couple of days they were great. I had a dry mouth so drank loads of water and I had a headache too but I had no appetite and lost about 2to 3 pounds. Then on about day 4 and 5 I started to feel really nauseous. It got so bad I thought I was going to be sick and the appetite came back along with headaches. I was so happy to begin with and then had to take a few days off. I started them again and nothing happens. Slightly diminished appetite but not much. Did I get fake ones? They still make me feel sick so I can't take anymore. I'm so disappointed, I really thought they would be great.
kady

Australia

#3895 Apr 24, 2013
Sushi99 wrote:
Hi all, I ordered meizitang from www.meizitang.com and received them in good time. For the first couple of days they were great. I had a dry mouth so drank loads of water and I had a headache too but I had no appetite and lost about 2to 3 pounds. Then on about day 4 and 5 I started to feel really nauseous. It got so bad I thought I was going to be sick and the appetite came back along with headaches. I was so happy to begin with and then had to take a few days off. I started them again and nothing happens. Slightly diminished appetite but not much. Did I get fake ones? They still make me feel sick so I can't take anymore. I'm so disappointed, I really thought they would be great.
Ordered from meizitang.com
Hey i started taking the meizitang slimming gels in November and i lost a fair bit and had a few side effects like heart palps etc. Then after the first few months the weight loss stopped and all of a sudden i had no side effects. So i asked about the stronger ones. They said msv is the next strongest then mze the evelution is the strongest of all, which they suggested i take. So i ordered some thinking the weight would drop off like it did with the gel pills i ordered the first time and thought I'd get headaches and what not. Suprise. Nothing. No side effects or weight loss. Is it possible they send you authentic ones at first then send fakes for your next order? i also found the slimming gels gave me looser stools throughout the day which was fine, but then next batch i had no effects like that. Thoughts anyone?? I also thought it was odd they suggested i go from the gels straight to mze :s
Tee

Gaithersburg, MD

#3896 Apr 25, 2013
anyone order from http://www.meizitang.com/ ? is it authentic?
amy

Australia

#3897 Apr 25, 2013
Tee wrote:
anyone order from http://www.meizitang.com/ ? is it authentic?
read above
Nicole

Elmhurst, IL

#3898 Apr 26, 2013
Does anyone know what color the outside of pill is suppose to be for mezi evolution? Mine are light green. I thought they were suppose to be dark green.. Please help!!!
Ashly

United States

#3899 Apr 28, 2013
I've been taking the pills for almost a month now and only lost 10lbs..... Yet everyone else has lost twice as much...

Hoping these pills work for me.

Location hidden

#3900 Apr 29, 2013
Ashly wrote:
I've been taking the pills for almost a month now and only lost 10lbs..... Yet everyone else has lost twice as much...
Hoping these pills work for me.
Hi Ashly, 10 pounds in a month is awesome! It's a big step in the right direction! Keep persisting!
I have started back on the meizitang and found that I needed to take 2 in the morning on a completely empty stomach. If i take it after I've eaten it doesn't seem to work so well. I do need to drink a ton of water and if I start to feel a bit dizzy or nauseous I have a banana or a dry cracker and I'm fine. I had about 40 pounds to lose and I'm 9 down - I'm rapt! I'm glad I pushed through the initial side effects as they are really mild now and I suspect they'll disappear completely soon.
Ashly

Fort Lee, VA

#3901 Apr 29, 2013
Just seems like I've been stuck at this weight forever. Especially with all the claims of others losing 20lbs in that time or less.
Tee

Gaithersburg, MD

#3902 Apr 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share my wonderful experience with purchasing from Alejandra. I ordered from her on Thursday night, she shipped out the product the following day, and I received the product this afternoon (Monday!) I cant believe how fast the item came, it was shipped from CA and arrived in MD in less than a week. Alejandra has great communication and provided me with the tracking info.

I am really glad I came across this thread, I have been using 2 day diet lingzhi for years but recently, I havent been so lucky finding authentic pills. I have even had a bad experience ordering them, from another seller in another thread that has very minmal communication. I am still waiting for an order of the 2 day diet as we speak, the order was placed on March 30, meanwhile I order from Alejandra and receive the product right away! Thanks Alejandra for the speedy shipping. I am excited to start the Meizitang, I will keep you all posted on my progress!
valerie

Independence, OH

#3903 Apr 30, 2013
May you consume alcohol while taking botanical slimming
Julie

Erie, PA

#3904 Apr 30, 2013
clari wrote:
well i have taken the botanical slimming pills for 2 weeks i have lost 12 pounds already the only thing is they make u want to just be drinking water ..
Where did you purchase them?
Tee

Gaithersburg, MD

#3906 May 9, 2013
hi everyone,

i started the pills last tuesday weighing in at 138.2 lbs., as of this morning i am 132.7 lbs.

5.5 lbs in 10 days, not so bad!

i drink lots of water, no exercise (been so busy at work). with the pills, my appetite is really suppressed.

hoping to lose more!

will keep you updated
fattie

San Diego, CA

#3907 May 10, 2013
Im taking the pills for ~3 weeks and lost only 5 lbs. i really wanna get rid of the other 8 more lbs but seems like I cannot. I rarely eat anything beside the soup and drink a cup of milk coffee everyday.
Anyone has any suggestion for helping me losing the rest 8 lbs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) 10 hr aspinaut 23
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Jun 22 BEWARE SCAM 75
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) Jun 21 Lil 233
Meizitang Botanical Slimming Soft Gel Strong Ve... (Jan '11) Jun 20 american boy 440
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) Jun 20 hamper rate 1,095
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) Jun 20 Lisa 584
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) Jun 20 handeresios 630
More from around the web