lori

Fort Worth, TX

#3281 Apr 23, 2012
Hi, everyone! Excited to see my customers losing & doing great!!! Sending out 9 orders this week..5 are re-orders bc they are seeing results. Keep up the good work ladies! Remember to let your body detox for a month! I also have the strongest version (red top) that recently came out, I'm on my second bottle and lost 15lbs on the first, should of been more but I didn't really workout :( or eat clean.. Going to do it with the second one though. If interested email me .. Nxt shipment is going out Wednesday morning :)(ALD0718@aol.com)

It's a zero 7 btw :)
Innaya

Manchester, UK

#3282 Apr 23, 2012
Hi lori can you please reply if you ahip to the uk?? X thanx wat do you reccomend to start off with? The normal ones? How much are they??
Renee

Homestead, FL

#3283 Apr 23, 2012
I'm trying something new tomorrow. If it works, I will sell. It's called Pai You Guo....anybody ever tried? Let me know.

Since: Apr 12

Manchester, UK

#3284 Apr 23, 2012
lori wrote:
Hi, everyone! Excited to see my customers losing & doing great!!! Sending out 9 orders this week..5 are re-orders bc they are seeing results. Keep up the good work ladies! Remember to let your body detox for a month! I also have the strongest version (red top) that recently came out, I'm on my second bottle and lost 15lbs on the first, should of been more but I didn't really workout :( or eat clean.. Going to do it with the second one though. If interested email me .. Nxt shipment is going out Wednesday morning :)(ALD0718@aol.com)
It's a zero 7 btw :)
,??? To the uk??

Since: Mar 11

United States

#3286 Apr 25, 2012
Anyone needing to lose weight should try the original 350mg Lida Daidaihua. Glenda's Stay Slim & Fit sells these slimming capsules and they are amazing. They get them from China and they are the real deal. I paid 40 dollars for a months supply and that included shipping. Not bad if you are looking for the real deal. You can email them at supermodel37@gmail.com.
nubian

Quinlan, TX

#3289 Apr 27, 2012
You Can not eat what you want and pig out and take this and espect results thats not happening most of the time we take pills and eat what we want not good! always remember you put in nothing you gets nothing, nothing plus nothing leaves nothing this a good product help it out by doing right you will get way better results.
DallasCutie

Dallas, TX

#3291 Apr 30, 2012
Hi! Are you around the Dallas area? If you are please respond(:
Thank you and have a great dayyy!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3292 Apr 30, 2012
@disheartened

How are they working for you so far? Did you order from that site or from someone.let me know plz thanks
Gloria

Claremont, CA

#3293 Apr 30, 2012
Hi everyone!! I've taken the MZT pills before when they came in packages. I been reading that most are fake now so I bought the new version Meizi Evolution! they work wayyy better:) I got them form some guy named Eric on YouTube he's the real deal I deposit the money in his account on a Monday and my pills where here on Thursday he is from Texas and I'm in California... Good luck on the weight loss :)
ugo

Lagos, Nigeria

#3294 May 1, 2012
Gloria wrote:
Hi everyone!! I've taken the MZT pills before when they came in packages. I been reading that most are fake now so I bought the new version Meizi Evolution! they work wayyy better:) I got them form some guy named Eric on YouTube he's the real deal I deposit the money in his account on a Monday and my pills where here on Thursday he is from Texas and I'm in California... Good luck on the weight loss :)
hi can this Eric guy ship to nigeria?pls reply.
Gloria

Claremont, CA

#3295 May 1, 2012
ugo wrote:
<quoted text>hi can this Eric guy ship to nigeria?pls reply.
Hi ugo :) I'll give u his website and u can call him his number is provided... Www.botanicalnow.com hope he can help u out
Gloria

Claremont, CA

#3296 May 1, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Can someone please send me info on where to get the authentic pills? I really need to lose 50 lbs. missfortyseven@ yahoo.com
THANK YOU!!!
www.botanicalnow.com I promise it's authentic :)]
Ari

Avondale, AZ

#3298 May 2, 2012
Makes me sad that all the people who say they got the "real" pills wont share the info on where they purchased them from. Quit being greedy!!! It's like they want to say "oh ive lost so much weight but ur on your own suckers, if you think imma tell you where i bought them from" If you want to share your success then tell us where you bought them from!! Just tell me how much you lost and where you bought them from.....SIMPLE!
Ari

Avondale, AZ

#3299 May 2, 2012
val81 wrote:
every one keeps mentioning how they been loosing weight with this pills, can someone help with where to buy them from?!?
Thats what i'm saying! >:(
Gloria

Claremont, CA

#3300 May 2, 2012
Ari wrote:
Makes me sad that all the people who say they got the "real" pills wont share the info on where they purchased them from. Quit being greedy!!! It's like they want to say "oh ive lost so much weight but ur on your own suckers, if you think imma tell you where i bought them from" If you want to share your success then tell us where you bought them from!! Just tell me how much you lost and where you bought them from.....SIMPLE!
Hi Ari I can give u the website of the guy I get them from he is also on YouTube his name is Eric u can type mezi evolution on the YouTube serch and he will come up... I thought it was a scam at first but no I promise it's not I been taking them for 2 weeks now and lost 10 pounds wit exercise I'm so excited and I hope u can also began on ur weight loss journey :) www.botanicalnow.com
Toffee

Singapore, Singapore

#3303 May 4, 2012
V disappointed wf meizitang strong vision. After taking for 5 wks my weight is still e same. I am on Atkins diet now for 2 weeks n I don't know whether shd I carry on wf e pill? I worried tat it might slow down my progress cos e pill stop e oil to go into body but atkins needs e oil to burn fat. Anybody can advice me? Tks
Cosmic-Cupcake

Tobyhanna, PA

#3305 May 5, 2012
simply mary wrote:
Hello! I have been using this for 1 and half month and I'm happy to say that I lost 22 pounds!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy with the result! I drink plenty of water, I eat fruits when I feel a bit hungry but I eat proteins of course! It really suppress my appetite a lotttt! I honestly say that I feel less to non side effect! I love it!!!!
By the way I am taking the Meizitang Strong Version! with MSV lazer engraved. The liquid has thicker consistency exactly like what Leid Green said it is like a semi-solidified coconut oil, creamy, and with grainy pearl white color... I believed that mine is ORIGINAL!!! It really works on me! It rocks!!!! wohooooooooo!!!
Hi :) where did you get them?? Those are the same ones I'm looking for. Thanx.
Neisha

Los Angeles, CA

#3308 May 7, 2012
ive been taking meizitang strong version since April 24 and I have no side effects. i'm really wondering if there working our not...anybody???
wannadropafew

Corpus Christi, TX

#3309 May 8, 2012
Hi lori..can u let us know where you get them from so we can order directly from them? Thanks.
Nel

United States

#3310 May 10, 2012
mrs shah south africa wrote:
purchased from a lady in mayfair jhb
Mrs Shah, Please can you give me the details of the lady in Mayfair were you purchased the pills...
I have been looking for months now.
I am based in Northriding, Gauteng

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bee Sexy Capsule better than Slimina Diet Pill 59 min MagicPotionsInc 7
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 8 hr DREAMGIRL 936
phen375 reviews? 10 hr Thomas bellard 2
dieting programs for women with diabetes 15 hr ella0810 1
Reduce 15mg capsules. diet / slimming / weight... (Apr '14) 20 hr sdsurfmeds 41
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) 23 hr Rebeca 1,064
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Thu BehBeh 722
More from around the web