Dallas, TX

#3291 Apr 30, 2012
Hi! Are you around the Dallas area? If you are please respond(:
Thank you and have a great dayyy!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3292 Apr 30, 2012
@disheartened

How are they working for you so far? Did you order from that site or from someone.let me know plz thanks
Gloria

Pomona, CA

#3293 Apr 30, 2012
Hi everyone!! I've taken the MZT pills before when they came in packages. I been reading that most are fake now so I bought the new version Meizi Evolution! they work wayyy better:) I got them form some guy named Eric on YouTube he's the real deal I deposit the money in his account on a Monday and my pills where here on Thursday he is from Texas and I'm in California... Good luck on the weight loss :)
ugo

Lagos, Nigeria

#3294 May 1, 2012
Gloria wrote:
Hi everyone!! I've taken the MZT pills before when they came in packages. I been reading that most are fake now so I bought the new version Meizi Evolution! they work wayyy better:) I got them form some guy named Eric on YouTube he's the real deal I deposit the money in his account on a Monday and my pills where here on Thursday he is from Texas and I'm in California... Good luck on the weight loss :)
hi can this Eric guy ship to nigeria?pls reply.
Gloria

Pomona, CA

#3295 May 1, 2012
ugo wrote:
<quoted text>hi can this Eric guy ship to nigeria?pls reply.
Hi ugo :) I'll give u his website and u can call him his number is provided... Www.botanicalnow.com hope he can help u out
Gloria

Pomona, CA

#3296 May 1, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Can someone please send me info on where to get the authentic pills? I really need to lose 50 lbs. missfortyseven@ yahoo.com
THANK YOU!!!
www.botanicalnow.com I promise it's authentic :)]
Ari

Phoenix, AZ

#3298 May 2, 2012
Makes me sad that all the people who say they got the "real" pills wont share the info on where they purchased them from. Quit being greedy!!! It's like they want to say "oh ive lost so much weight but ur on your own suckers, if you think imma tell you where i bought them from" If you want to share your success then tell us where you bought them from!! Just tell me how much you lost and where you bought them from.....SIMPLE!
Ari

Phoenix, AZ

#3299 May 2, 2012
val81 wrote:
every one keeps mentioning how they been loosing weight with this pills, can someone help with where to buy them from?!?
Thats what i'm saying! >:(
Gloria

Pomona, CA

#3300 May 2, 2012
Ari wrote:
Makes me sad that all the people who say they got the "real" pills wont share the info on where they purchased them from. Quit being greedy!!! It's like they want to say "oh ive lost so much weight but ur on your own suckers, if you think imma tell you where i bought them from" If you want to share your success then tell us where you bought them from!! Just tell me how much you lost and where you bought them from.....SIMPLE!
Hi Ari I can give u the website of the guy I get them from he is also on YouTube his name is Eric u can type mezi evolution on the YouTube serch and he will come up... I thought it was a scam at first but no I promise it's not I been taking them for 2 weeks now and lost 10 pounds wit exercise I'm so excited and I hope u can also began on ur weight loss journey :) www.botanicalnow.com
Toffee

Singapore, Singapore

#3303 May 4, 2012
V disappointed wf meizitang strong vision. After taking for 5 wks my weight is still e same. I am on Atkins diet now for 2 weeks n I don't know whether shd I carry on wf e pill? I worried tat it might slow down my progress cos e pill stop e oil to go into body but atkins needs e oil to burn fat. Anybody can advice me? Tks
Cosmic-Cupcake

Tobyhanna, PA

#3305 May 5, 2012
simply mary wrote:
Hello! I have been using this for 1 and half month and I'm happy to say that I lost 22 pounds!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy with the result! I drink plenty of water, I eat fruits when I feel a bit hungry but I eat proteins of course! It really suppress my appetite a lotttt! I honestly say that I feel less to non side effect! I love it!!!!
By the way I am taking the Meizitang Strong Version! with MSV lazer engraved. The liquid has thicker consistency exactly like what Leid Green said it is like a semi-solidified coconut oil, creamy, and with grainy pearl white color... I believed that mine is ORIGINAL!!! It really works on me! It rocks!!!! wohooooooooo!!!
Hi :) where did you get them?? Those are the same ones I'm looking for. Thanx.
Neisha

Van Nuys, CA

#3308 May 7, 2012
ive been taking meizitang strong version since April 24 and I have no side effects. i'm really wondering if there working our not...anybody???
wannadropafew

Corpus Christi, TX

#3309 May 8, 2012
Hi lori..can u let us know where you get them from so we can order directly from them? Thanks.
Nel

United States

#3310 May 10, 2012
mrs shah south africa wrote:
purchased from a lady in mayfair jhb
Mrs Shah, Please can you give me the details of the lady in Mayfair were you purchased the pills...
I have been looking for months now.
I am based in Northriding, Gauteng
Anonymous

United States

#3311 May 10, 2012
Does anyone know were to buy da pills from in Gauteng, South Africa.
Other than Bidorbuy.
I need to buy in person so that I can check the pills to make sure they are the original ones.
Sabrina

Williamston, NC

#3312 May 10, 2012
I ordered the Meizi-Evolution this past Saturday and recieved them in the mail yesterday (Wednesday) Today was my first day taking them. I will try to keep you guys posted on the results. I also ordered them from Eric with www.botanicalnow.com , I put money on a prepaid visa and gave him the number and what not. It was legit, I'm glad because I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried. But no, everything came exactly like he said it would, I ordered 2 bottles for $65, and he included a 5 day sample of a different kind.

On his website it says he doesn't ship outside of USA.
Overweight

White Lake, MI

#3313 May 10, 2012
I don't like to take pills
Gloria

Pomona, CA

#3314 May 10, 2012
Good!!! I also ordered my pills fro him too.. Keep updated to see how they worked for u :) I stop taking mine I felt they way really strong and lost weight fast but also my butt so I took a break.... Let me kno how they work for u :)
Sabrina wrote:
I ordered the Meizi-Evolution this past Saturday and recieved them in the mail yesterday (Wednesday) Today was my first day taking them. I will try to keep you guys posted on the results. I also ordered them from Eric with www.botanicalnow.com , I put money on a prepaid visa and gave him the number and what not. It was legit, I'm glad because I'm not going to lie, I was a little worried. But no, everything came exactly like he said it would, I ordered 2 bottles for $65, and he included a 5 day sample of a different kind.
On his website it says he doesn't ship outside of USA.
Shydz

Durban, South Africa

#3315 May 11, 2012
Mummy Nel wrote:
Does anyone know were to buy da pills from in Gauteng, South Africa.
Other than Bidorbuy.
I need to buy in person so that I can check the pills to make sure they are the original ones.
Hi, I sell them, but I'm in Durban. I could send you some to my sister-in-law in Johannesburg (to see if they are the right ones). Try the Meizi Evolution though. They are fantastic! I love them.

Alternatively you could buy from www.meizitang.co.za (but her products are really expensive). The evolution that I sell for R270, she sells for R599. I can't afford that, so that's why I import them myself.

E-mail me on [email protected]
Anonymous

United States

#3316 May 11, 2012
Shydz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I sell them, but I'm in Durban. I could send you some to my sister-in-law in Johannesburg (to see if they are the right ones). Try the Meizi Evolution though. They are fantastic! I love them.
Alternatively you could buy from www.meizitang.co.za (but her products are really expensive). The evolution that I sell for R270, she sells for R599. I can't afford that, so that's why I import them myself.
E-mail me on [email protected]
Thank you so much for responding...

I would like to stick to my first option the Meizitang Botanical Slimming MSV Pills rather.. Coz I've done so much research on it already.

Can't wait to try them.

I will contact you via mail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) 5 hr Briana 116
News Tattle: Janet Jackson for Nutrisystem (Dec '11) 20 hr drea2480 4
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Wed sumr0luv 32
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Apr 24 BEWARE SCAM 719
2 week diet plan Apr 21 Coachart 1
Mulberry Zuccarin for Weight Loss? (Nov '10) Apr 21 carolineblue 16
One Day Diet Pill.....What's next? (Feb '16) Apr 21 Wirewaist 10
More from around the web