Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel
Girl

United States

#3219 Mar 20, 2012
I purchased i havent noticed anything yet
mstoronto

United States

#3220 Mar 21, 2012
Last night was my 7th day taking mzt and weird things started to happen. First i got a panic attack but i have had many of them before taking the pills so i know how to work through it. But the weirdest thing was when i was in bed. I could feel that my body was so tired but my mind wouldn't let me go to sleep. I keep picturing colors and numbers in my head. I ended up sleeping for about 2 hours last night. A friend of mine told me that happens if i take the pill to late. I took the pill at like 2:00 pm. Also i drank less water than usual. Has anyone ever experience this?
usedtobeskinnyno wimfat

United States

#3222 Mar 23, 2012
mstoronto wrote:
Last night was my 7th day taking mzt and weird things started to happen. First i got a panic attack but i have had many of them before taking the pills so i know how to work through it. But the weirdest thing was when i was in bed. I could feel that my body was so tired but my mind wouldn't let me go to sleep. I keep picturing colors and numbers in my head. I ended up sleeping for about 2 hours last night. A friend of mine told me that happens if i take the pill to late. I took the pill at like 2:00 pm. Also i drank less water than usual. Has anyone ever experience this?
Yes you must take it before 8am latest 9 I used to take mine till 11am and would go to sleep till 5 am and then be up at 7 -_- so try that, should help.
usedtobeskinnyno wimfat

United States

#3223 Mar 23, 2012
Haven't updated in a while! Sad to say I only lost about 13-15 lbs with the first packet I stopped taking them due to stress etc. Plus I had stopped working out & drinking water I'm sure that's why I didn't benifit much from it. But now I bought a new pack + had 6 left from my previous one.. started on Monday forgot to weight in but ill post Monday with my results. As usual I don't diet much just eat less junk & plenty of water, also now I run for an hr straight. I'm hoping to loose 25-30 lbs with this pack!

My cousin is 170 started Monday as well will post her results.

Mom lost 15-18 lbs with her packet and has kept the weight off for 3 weeks now.

Sorry to those asking where I have purchased but the lady is very hard to get in contact with & she has asked for her personal information to not be shared.
lori

La Mirada, CA

#3224 Mar 24, 2012
Hi , Everyone!! Sorry for disappearing, between teaching & coaching, days get hectic! Super glad to see people having good results on the Strong Version! Amanda, make sure you drink lots of water, just keep on them, you can go 3 months Straight on them. I just sent out 4 orders yesterday And I got the tracking numbers all mixed up! But they are out & will email each person the right tracking number! So, there is a newer stronger version out, it's in a red bottle now, I'm barely finishing my first bottle & have lost about 8lbs in 13 days but only exercising 2x a week & not dieting! I'm going to finish a month & a half and see how these pills work. If I start seeing more results now that I just started eating a bit cleaner & exercising 4x a week. If they are a success I'll start selling them, if not...let's not waste money on them. Lol. I have only shipped to the US and charge $40 for the green top stringing version , the 40 includes shipping. Outside the US, I have no idea how much shipping would be, but I will find out for you all!! My email is ALD0718@aol.com.. If you have any questions about anything , I'm here to help :)
metoo 1104

Kerrville, TX

#3225 Mar 26, 2012
i take them now they really do work with exercise and drinking plenty of water i lost 16lbs in 2weeks, also try to eat small healthy snacks every two three hours to keep your metabolism going.
Toffee

Singapore, Singapore

#3226 Mar 27, 2012
I have taken meizitang strong version on last Friday. I weighed this morning n I have gone down 0.5kg. I got it fr www.mztbotanical.com.do es anyone buy fr them? R they selling e real pills? I have no dry mouth n I can sleep well at night. I am just feeling a bit hot in my body n I do sweat a bit. I hope to see more weight lost at the end of four weeks.
Dee

Austin, TX

#3227 Mar 27, 2012
My friend said that they worked, but they made her grumpy and thirsty and then after she stopped taking them she gained weight because her appetite came back.
afriend6

Las Vegas, NV

#3228 Mar 27, 2012
metoo 1104 wrote:
i take them now they really do work with exercise and drinking plenty of water i lost 16lbs in 2weeks, also try to eat small healthy snacks every two three hours to keep your metabolism going.
where'd you get yours?
Veronika

Chicago, IL

#3229 Mar 28, 2012
I am soo upset I ordered 100 packs and I recieved a Notice of Removal from customs!! I don't know what happens next...
Paulina

Shanghai, China

#3230 Mar 28, 2012
I live in Shanghai China And o want To buy this pills someone knows one store where I can buy !!!!

Since: Jan 12

Blackwood, NJ

#3231 Mar 29, 2012
Stephanie02186 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the tiredness that I was getting has worn off but I still am not able to sleep for long periods of time like I used to. I also noticed that the pills haven't been suppressing my appetite like they claim they should. I've been feeling hungry and don't know of the pill is working. Every now and then I get this hot sensation through my body as if I want to sweat but my skin would be dry as normal. It is now day 7 on the MSV version and still don't feel like I dropped any weight. Any suggestions?
Sorry I cant reply as quick Im beyond busy but anyway which ones are you on the improved MSV (brown) or white??? And have you even tried the original because stronger isnt always better..I know plenty of people that have more success on the original than the stronger and vice versa.

Blackwood, NJ

#3232 Mar 29, 2012
Dee wrote:
My friend said that they worked, but they made her grumpy and thirsty and then after she stopped taking them she gained weight because her appetite came back.
Your friend need to take control from the point of stopping and on..if your on something that suppresses you appetite and they go off..off course your appetite will come back thats why it is smart to make smarter food choice while your on the supplement that way you can continue after..it should be a life style change..even lipo isnt permanent

Blackwood, NJ

#3233 Mar 29, 2012
Veronika wrote:
I am soo upset I ordered 100 packs and I recieved a Notice of Removal from customs!! I don't know what happens next...
Woooooooow that sucks, hope that never happens to me but I NEVER order that many at once. I hope whoever you bought them from returns your money.

Blackwood, NJ

#3234 Mar 29, 2012
metoo 1104 wrote:
Thats great!!! I only got down 9 lbs by my 2nd week but I have a group member who lost 20lbs in 2 weeks so its definitely possible Ive seen it with my own eyes. Good luck to you.
Toffee

Singapore, Singapore

#3236 Mar 29, 2012
Hi, after taking for 1 week lost 0.5kg only. I wrote in n asked but they wanted me to practice patient. I wanted to take 2 cap but they said no. Anybody there is having the same pro as me? I have to slim down at least 4kg in April cos I have an event to attd. Any kind soul pl advice me what to do? I don't feel thirsty at all. Am I having the real pills? I tested e pill by using e cotton bud wf alcohol to wipe e laser mark of msv but it didn't go away so I suppose I am having e right stuff.
Toffee

Singapore, Singapore

#3237 Mar 29, 2012
Veronika wrote:
So sad to hear tat. Did they take ur money already? if yes, any way to get it bk? Hope tat u can settle the issue ASAP. Take care!
Stephanie02186

Lowell, MA

#3238 Mar 29, 2012
maine78 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry I cant reply as quick Im beyond busy but anyway which ones are you on the improved MSV (brown) or white??? And have you even tried the original because stronger isnt always better..I know plenty of people that have more success on the original than the stronger and vice versa.
I'm on the MSV strong version with the brown liquid. I also tries the original with the white fluid but haven't had any results
Kvass

Canada

#3239 Mar 29, 2012
Where are you guys buying these from?
Jazzy Jazz

New York, NY

#3240 Mar 30, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been taking them for 1 month the first couple weeks nothing but i was extremely thirsty and only water would quench that. now I am dropping weight I have lost 10 lbs and feel great, hoping to lose more. I definantly would guarantee this product..
Which site did you purchase them from? I bought them from Easytobefit.com months ago and they really worked but they are no longer being sold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slim Lady Tea Apr 18 Clovers617 1
What's the difference between all 2 Day Diet JA... (Jul '08) Apr 7 OGM 149
Slim Xtreme Platinum (Jan '15) Mar '18 Jasmin 2
Reliable source for Fruta planta Mar '18 Dee78 3
2018 I need to lose weight fast. Who's taking w... Mar '18 Dee78 4
SLIMINATE Slimming Capsule (Mar '09) Mar '18 Jenniferwilk89 21
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Feb '18 Kahuna 988