Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel
usedtobeskinnyno wimfat

Saint Paul, MN

#2874 Jan 17, 2012
maria wrote:
<quoted text>Awhh man thats awsome may i ask where u bought ur pills please i live near dallas tx.thank u way to go wish u god luck and god bless u:^)
I bought them from a lady that lives kind of near me, I'm in the process of asking her if she ships to people and if she does I will post with all her info so people can contact her. And thank you, god bless you too.
Nancy

Harlingen, TX

#2875 Jan 17, 2012
Beware,

http://www.meizitangbotanicalslimsoftgel.com/ seems to be selling fake ones. I am talking to customer service but they don't seem to have any valid answers for me. Their products don't have holograms, nor the imprint "MSV" on the cap (for the strong version). The more I know about how to identify the real ones, the more I'm scared of sellers that offer the fake product. Our health is involved here people! Let's help each other get as much information possible to be able to do something against these impostors.
lori

United States

#2876 Jan 17, 2012
maria wrote:
<quoted text>Awhh man thats awsome may i ask where u bought ur pills please i live near dallas tx.thank u way to go wish u god luck and god bless u:^)
Maria, I'm from Texas also & selling the pills.
lori

United States

#2877 Jan 17, 2012
maria wrote:
Maria, I'm from Texas also & selling the pills. I'm about to ship a order out tomorrow for 39.99. I went from 167-137 using the pills. From size 12 to size 6/4.
usedtobeskinnyno wimfat

United States

#2878 Jan 17, 2012
I want to update quickly today I've had a head ache and I'm very tired I don't know if its because maybe my body is reacting to the changes of me not eating as much and waking up early and working out everyday or if its the pills; ill post tmwr weather the head ache continued or not.
ALEJANDRA

Perris, CA

#2879 Jan 17, 2012
[QUOTE who="$cost$"]<quo ted text>
HOW MUCH DO YOU SELL THEM FOR?[/QUOTE]

HI $COST$.

MY COMPUTER DOESN'T WORK
BUT

HERE IS MY E-MAIL, I CAN GIVE U MORE INFO. AND MY PERSONAL
CELL #. OK?

[email protected]
[email protected]
Christina

Greensboro, NC

#2880 Jan 18, 2012
lori wrote:
Hi everyone! So I've tried every pill & nothing! Except for these. Im from Texas, I've lost about 20+lbs in 2months. In August I weighed 167 & now I weigh 137. I love them & feel bad for those who unknowingly order fake ones, I did it twice! So I decided to to sale the ones I take, I know they are real cause I've seen results & put my sister on them. After the first month, she was like.."so can I get another bottle?" lol. I'm selling the strong version, with the green top for $39.99 . Shipping depends where your located. the pills blue top did nothin for me, in my opinion.
Hi, Lori, do you still sell the pills? Please email me at [email protected]
lori

United States

#2881 Jan 19, 2012
Christina wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Lori, do you still sell the pills? Please email me at [email protected]
I just emailed you
lori

United States

#2882 Jan 19, 2012
ALEJANDRA wrote:
[QUOTE who="$cost$"]<quo ted text>
HOW MUCH DO YOU SELL THEM FOR?"

HI $COST$.

MY COMPUTER DOESN'T WORK
BUT

HERE IS MY E-MAIL, I CAN GIVE U MORE INFO. AND MY PERSONAL
CELL #. OK?

[email protected]
[email protected]
are you looking to buy some?
RPL

United States

#2883 Jan 19, 2012
Today was my first day and no difference at all I was really hungry all day....is this normal???
so sick of this

United States

#2884 Jan 19, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
I just emailed you
Can you email me some info please?
[email protected]
lori

United States

#2885 Jan 19, 2012
so sick of this wrote:
<quoted text>Can you email me some info please?
[email protected]
sent!
Nelly

Bellwood, IL

#2886 Jan 20, 2012
usedtobeskinnynowimfat wrote:
Hello everyone!!! I am going to start my pills today and I'm so excited! I bought them from this lady that my friends sister knows, her sister has lost so much weight which lead me to spend $35 bucks on a pack! Idc she lost 70 pounds in 4 months went from size 22 to 10!! I kid you not, her sister 30 pounds too they say it just makes you real thirsty I'm a beliver. I now weigh 156 hoping to lose 30 pounds by my 21st bday in June!
I will post updates every week!
For those of you wondering I have the green packet plastic one comes with three packets each has 12 gel pills they are green with the white MZT on it.
Oh PS: she has now kept the weight off for 4 months! With NO pills until recently she bought a new pack cause she over ate this past Xmas lol she also mentioned to not drink anything that has caffeine in it so no coffee ladys that's why some of you may get jittery Nd that's why theirs poor sleep these pills have caffeine so don't add to it and you'll be fine, hope this info helps!
Good luck to you all...
hey do you think you can sell me a pack?
lori

United States

#2888 Jan 21, 2012
Nelly wrote:
<quoted text>hey do you think you can sell me a pack?
I sale them also, Nelly.
Diana

Pharr, TX

#2889 Jan 21, 2012
I just bought Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgels. How to spot if they're fake? I've watched countless youtube videos, but most of them seem to contradict each other. I poked one with a toothpick and the liquid was a thick whitish color, not a clear one like other videos stated. Could they be fake? They have the laser mark and they don't suppress my appetite. I'm as hungry as before. Today is my 5th day taking it, and I've lost 2 lbs, but I do workout everyday for 1.5 hours. Any idea? Also, I don't get as thirsty as I've read other do here.
paty84

United States

#2890 Jan 21, 2012
Nancy wrote:
Beware,
http://www.meizitangbotanicalslimsoftgel.com/ seems to be selling fake ones. I am talking to customer service but they don't seem to have any valid answers for me. Their products don't have holograms, nor the imprint "MSV" on the cap (for the strong version). The more I know about how to identify the real ones, the more I'm scared of sellers that offer the fake product. Our health is involved here people! Let's help each other get as much information possible to be able to do something against these impostors.
I just bought some from them I haven't used them, but I have the packet ones not bottle. How would I know if they're fake..
ALEJANDRA

Perris, CA

#2891 Jan 22, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>
are you looking to buy some?
LORI:

NO THANK YOU ;)

I HAVE THIS PRODUCT FOR SALE
BUT MY MAYOR PRODUCT IS SUPER
SLIM...

THANK YOU ANYWAYS!!
GOOD LUCK!!

:)

[email protected]
ALEJANDRA

Perris, CA

#2892 Jan 22, 2012
WEIRD!!

IM NOT FROM SN. BERNARDINO
I LIVE IN PERRIS, CA.
LOL....
XIOMI

Bethesda, MD

#2895 Jan 23, 2012
If youre interested in purchasing them, I have them available for sale. You may contact me at [email protected]
Anissa

San Francisco, CA

#2896 Jan 24, 2012
Has anyone ordered from Lori? Any results?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anybody tried Slimexpo? Please give some r... 7 hr Melissa 3
about Lida side effects and results (May '08) Oct 19 Valery 72
Anyone using a digital measuring spoon scale? Oct 11 Jealusie 1
Poll Has ne one taken the diet pill "Magic Slim"? (Mar '09) Oct 10 Christa 533
Slim Forte Double Power (Jan '12) Oct 10 Peter 10
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Oct 8 weti 984
I found the cheapest sites to buy Super Slim Po... (Apr '09) Oct 8 alan 117
More from around the web