Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel

Since: Jan 11

Pflugerville, TX

#2847 Jan 5, 2012
Hey everybody.
I'm just stopping by to check this forum out again and see what everyone is talking about nowadays. I was a regular poster early last year.
After reading the last few pages, it seems like everyone is still searching everywhere for the "real deal" just like a year ago and just like a year and a half ago. I know it's hard to put away the hope that someone has the original pills but you won't come to the realization until after you've spent that $20-$40 6-7 times already. The real stuff is pretty much gone.
I found out about them in 2009 from a friend and they were on Amazon.com . I bought them for just $10 and they were amazing. I dropped 30 pounds the first month but since I didn't buy a bunch from the same seller the first time, I could never again find the real thing. I purchased "mzt" from about 8 different people and never lost the weight like I did the first time.
Now, I am just eating right, going to the gym and about to start that program "Insanity"(kind of like P90X).
If you're getting to that point where you feel hopeless because you've tried different "versions" of MZT, then just STOP.
Michelle

Mississauga, Canada

#2850 Jan 8, 2012
[I have bern talking it for 2 weeks n so far no result just that im getting fatter seem to crave more for food than ever. I am mad I paid $60 for one box n I feel robbed
tina

United States

#2851 Jan 8, 2012
Hi Nicky I get mine from this lady in TX close towhere I live she sells them for $25. I am still taking the strong version hoping that I will see some results Hope you are doing good on the regular ones.
How can I order from the person in Texas ? I can be reached @ [email protected]
maria

Goliad, TX

#2852 Jan 9, 2012
Michelle wrote:
[I have bern talking it for 2 weeks n so far no result just that im getting fatter seem to crave more for food than ever. I am mad I paid $60 for one box n I feel robbed
Hi may i ask where u got ur pills from?
MonaM

El Paso, TX

#2853 Jan 9, 2012
Britani wrote:
My mom and I have both been takin these things for about 2 and a half weeks and both have been experiencing MAJOR heart burn and indigestion! Has anyone else experienced this or are we like the only ones?
the reason that you are having hearth burn and indigestion is because u are waiting to much with out eating I will recommend u to have a light breakfast try to eat more fiber n fruit n then take the pill , thi is if u take the pill in the morning, same if u take it al lunch or dinner try to eat first wait like 10 min and take the pill with water or unsweeted tea... I had the same problem heartburn bloating, but is because u let u stomach empty n the pill starts working on it and it doesn't have nothing to work on
usedtobeskinnyno wimfat

United States

#2854 Jan 9, 2012
Hello everyone!!! I am going to start my pills today and I'm so excited! I bought them from this lady that my friends sister knows, her sister has lost so much weight which lead me to spend $35 bucks on a pack! Idc she lost 70 pounds in 4 months went from size 22 to 10!! I kid you not, her sister 30 pounds too they say it just makes you real thirsty I'm a beliver. I now weigh 156 hoping to lose 30 pounds by my 21st bday in June!
I will post updates every week!

For those of you wondering I have the green packet plastic one comes with three packets each has 12 gel pills they are green with the white MZT on it.

Oh PS: she has now kept the weight off for 4 months! With NO pills until recently she bought a new pack cause she over ate this past Xmas lol she also mentioned to not drink anything that has caffeine in it so no coffee ladys that's why some of you may get jittery Nd that's why theirs poor sleep these pills have caffeine so don't add to it and you'll be fine, hope this info helps!

Good luck to you all...
Brunanjii

Rosanna, Australia

#2855 Jan 10, 2012
could you please tell me what web site to buy the botanical slimming gels, i have had no luck so far as every site i have bought from has been fake, cheers Brunanji.
Sophie

Sheffield, UK

#2856 Jan 10, 2012
I've taken these tablets for the past 5 days and haven't lost any weight (according to the scales). I feel like I've slimmed down and my appetite has dramatically decreased, but I also experienced a dizzy moment this morning which made me need to lie down. I worry when I go to the gym I will have no energy from lack of food and may faint.
I'll give them 2 weeks to see if the weight starts coming off.
Zeva

Redwood City, CA

#2858 Jan 10, 2012
hey guys,i bought caps from this website,
www.kmdalipharm.com , my friends are happy with results!
afriend6

Henderson, NV

#2859 Jan 11, 2012
Hi there! I checked out this website but didn't see anywhere to purchase them... Any suggestions where I can buy them?
Zeva wrote:
hey guys,i bought caps from this website,
www.kmdalipharm.com , my friends are happy with results!
ccv

Bermuda

#2861 Jan 11, 2012
To Sophie - sweetheart you HAVE to eat!! Esp if you are working out in the gym and taking these pills. They do take your appetite but you still have to eat something. A piece of fruit/yogurt vegs and protein and u should be fine.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2862 Jan 12, 2012
Duncanville-TX wrote:
The manufacture of the old formula Meizitang with the sibutramine in it ended November 30, 2010. There is very little of the product, if any remaining in the market. DREAM BODY is a very good Chinese slimming capsule. Since the old formula MZT is obsolete, DREAM BODY is what I have been taking. It works. I lost 10 lbs in 13 days. If you wish to order the product, Glenda's Stay Slim & Fit sells them. Like MZT, DREAM BODY is faked alot but Glenda's Stay Slim & Fit has the real deal. You may contact them at [email protected] or [email protected]
Dream body works for me to,with the light blue lid,ive seen with white lid,,is that same good ?
jess from ireland

Ireland

#2863 Jan 12, 2012
annmarie wrote:
hi everyone i have been using these pills for two weeks now and i have lost ten pounds so far i have tried many diets before and havent had anywhere near the same results fantastic product .
where did you buy your tablets from???
lori

United States

#2864 Jan 13, 2012
Hi everyone! So I've tried every pill & nothing! Except for these. Im from Texas, I've lost about 20+lbs in 2months. In August I weighed 167 & now I weigh 137. I love them & feel bad for those who unknowingly order fake ones, I did it twice! So I decided to to sale the ones I take, I know they are real cause I've seen results & put my sister on them. After the first month, she was like.."so can I get another bottle?" lol. I'm selling the strong version, with the green top for $39.99 . Shipping depends where your located. the pills blue top did nothin for me, in my opinion.
afriend6

Henderson, NV

#2865 Jan 13, 2012
lori wrote:
Hi everyone! So I've tried every pill & nothing! Except for these. Im from Texas, I've lost about 20+lbs in 2months. In August I weighed 167 & now I weigh 137. I love them & feel bad for those who unknowingly order fake ones, I did it twice! So I decided to to sale the ones I take, I know they are real cause I've seen results & put my sister on them. After the first month, she was like.."so can I get another bottle?" lol. I'm selling the strong version, with the green top for $39.99 . Shipping depends where your located. the pills blue top did nothin for me, in my opinion.
hi Lori!!!

How can I go about ordering from you?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2866 Jan 13, 2012
megam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream body works for me to,with the light blue lid,ive seen with white lid,,is that same good ?
2 weeks into my diet pill diet,i have to stop ,cant take the horrible headace that dreambody and pearlwhite gives me
I lost 5 kg in 10 days
lori

United States

#2867 Jan 13, 2012
afriend6 wrote:
<quoted text>hi Lori!!!

How can I go about ordering from you?

I have PayPal? I think that'd would be the simplest way.
afriend6

Acton, CA

#2868 Jan 14, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>I have PayPal? I think that'd would be the simplest way.
ok is there a way for you to send an invoice to me? How can I be sure you'll send them to me after I pay you? Sorry to sound skeptical I just know there's a lot of cons out there.
lori

United States

#2869 Jan 14, 2012
afriend6 wrote:
<quoted text>ok is there a way for you to send an invoice to me? How can I be sure you'll send them to me after I pay you? Sorry to sound skeptical I just know there's a lot of cons out there.
oh, don't even worry about it! Trust me I know there are. I haven't been conned to where I didn't recieve anything, just fake ones. What's your email?? So I can email you some info ?
afriend6

Acton, CA

#2870 Jan 15, 2012
lori wrote:
<quoted text>oh, don't even worry about it! Trust me I know there are. I haven't been conned to where I didn't recieve anything, just fake ones. What's your email?? So I can email you some info ?
[email protected]
Thank you sounds great.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) 17 min Adam 958
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale Sun Math 83
Has anyone experienced Any Side Effects taking ... (Jan '09) Sun Mhyles 580
EZ Boby Slimmer (Nov '09) Sat Jeff3445 104
slim forte (Apr '09) Sat Jeff3445 1,164
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) Sat Jeff3445 557
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) Sat Jeff3445 225
More from around the web