Meizitang Botanical Slimming Softgel
vero

Montebello, CA

#2773 Dec 1, 2011
vero wrote:
<quoted text>Oh ok thanks 4 the tip but what's the difference
One thing I forgot to ask you I have only seen the msv in a bottle with the green top what's the difference between green and blue?
Cindy

Houston, TX

#2774 Dec 2, 2011
vero wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I forgot to ask you I have only seen the msv in a bottle with the green top what's the difference between green and blue?
There are alot of bad reviews on the green top & the blue one i havent seen any.. also i didn't see or feel a difference with the green top and with the blue i did. like i said i wasn't hungry at all and i was really energized and i did lose lbs in those days i tried it.
vero

Los Angeles, CA

#2775 Dec 2, 2011
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>There are alot of bad reviews on the green top & the blue one i havent seen any.. also i didn't see or feel a difference with the green top and with the blue i did. like i said i wasn't hungry at all and i was really energized and i did lose lbs in those days i tried it.
Oh ok u will fund out and hopefully I can find those thanks again
Brenda

Long Beach, CA

#2776 Dec 3, 2011
Day 2 for me. I drink so much water, however I gain 3 pounds in one day??? I do feel bloated I wonder if it's all the water I'm drinking and need to release more. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds. I've been stuck for months!!! I exercise all the time but haven't for a few weeks cause my toddlers been on an off sick and works been stressful. Anyways can't wait to workout . Any helpful tips??
vero

Los Angeles, CA

#2777 Dec 4, 2011
Hi does anyone know if while taking this pill can you be on a detoxification cleanse? My friend is planning on starting this pill but she just started the detox can someone let me know please thanks:)
gaga

Bari, Italy

#2778 Dec 4, 2011
Can I buy it from somewhere in Europe on internet? Otherwise the customs office in Italy will never get it in if it comes from China or other countries outside of Europe.
Mariana A

Chihuahua, Mexico

#2779 Dec 4, 2011
Hello everyone, I have purchased 2 packs of MZT. The first pack was exactly like the web said it would be, the pills were nice and round, green and a light "MZT" written on the pill. The MZT was white, not bright but it was there and it was centered. The package had a piece of paper inside that had the anti fake specifications. I took it and felt great, lost a few pounds, had to drink a lot of watter and bla bla bla. They did work. I ran out and so I bought the 2nd pack which I received today. This 2nd pack seems "funny". The outside looks exactly the same except that it has a sticker that says ĘThe anticounterfeit system - scratch the carbon layer to obtain the code number". I opened it and the pills looks soooo bad! they are just bad! the package contains the same piece of paper with the anti fake list but the pills don't say MZT and they are not ever round. it looks like wax that tried to be shaped into a pill but ended up looking bad. I will not take them because this 2nd package is obviously not the real thing. I didn't get it from any website, I got it from a girl here in Chihuahua, Mexico. Will return them today. I guess that "anti-counterfeit" sticker pretty much tells me they are trying to look like the real thing but they are not. I would say go for the lazered MZT centered label on the pills. Hope this helped u all!
Michelle

Bellflower, CA

#2780 Dec 4, 2011
I lost 10 lbs since taking this product. I'm on my fifth week and for some reason have been getting really hungry at all times of the day. Has this hapenned to anyone??
Brenda

Long Beach, CA

#2781 Dec 4, 2011
Michelle wrote:
I lost 10 lbs since taking this product. I'm on my fifth week and for some reason have been getting really hungry at all times of the day. Has this hapenned to anyone??
The first day I wasn't hungry and the past 2 days in eating a lot. Don't understand why I feel like this and I'm starting to feel sleepy throughout the day.
Lisa Lee

Tokyo, Japan

#2783 Dec 5, 2011
gaga wrote:
Can I buy it from somewhere in Europe on internet? Otherwise the customs office in Italy will never get it in if it comes from China or other countries outside of Europe.
Hi gaga, I realized all Meizitang are from China. To share my experience from interest shopping on http://www.slimming-meizitang.com/ , you don't need to worry. In order to protect my money, I agreed with the website guy to resend new parcel or refund money if because of country customs story. And don't forget to use the safe payment method. FYI
martha

Elkhart, IN

#2784 Dec 5, 2011
hi Karen..i got some meizintang and i've had diarrhea for 3 days now. can you tell me where you get yours from pls.
karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what happened to you. I order meizitang all the time and I never have any diarrhea problems, until the last order that i made , meizitang cause me diarrhea too. I asked the provider what happened and he says that he called the company because a lot of people was complaining about that , and the company told him that they changed an ingredient that causes diarrhea . He told me to stop taking and I did it because i had a very strong pain and diarrhea. So now I am making sure to receive the normal version , not the one with that bad ingredient.
Kylie

Australia

#2785 Dec 6, 2011
Lisa Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi gaga, I realized all Meizitang are from China. To share my experience from interest shopping on http://www.slimming-meizitang.com/ , you don't need to worry. In order to protect my money, I agreed with the website guy to resend new parcel or refund money if because of country customs story. And don't forget to use the safe payment method. FYI
Hi Lisa Lee
So have you ever purchased from Kelly? I have been reading so many reviews about her and there has not been one review that I have seen that has been bad. I have however seen some reviews about the site you mentioned and Yeh feeling sceptical..
Kylie

Australia

#2786 Dec 6, 2011
Hi all,
How is everyone going with their Meizitang especially those who purchased from Kelly. I am interested to know what your thoughts are about them, the effects they have had on you and how much weight in what time frame you guys have lost. I am just getting the info for my own interest so I have some idea on what to expect when I start. I to will be ordering from Kelly soon and she has been very helpful with any questions I have had including concerns she has been fantastic thanks Kelly :)
Lerche

Svendborg, Denmark

#2787 Dec 6, 2011
KDT wrote:
And btw here are the sellers that sold me "fake" or non-working MZT pills:
slimeast.com
meizitangfromjenny.com
itseasytobefit.com
good luck to all!
Olso a.slimming.com and onestop2007 and mynaturalslimming.com has sold me fake meizitang pills.I hate it......Just wont to find some real one.
Lerche

Svendborg, Denmark

#2788 Dec 6, 2011
Naomi wrote:
<quoted text>.
I bought them direct from china I'm so worried to continue!!!! I bought from this person Y Chen
Hallo - Where in china??? does the pills still work???
Lerche

Svendborg, Denmark

#2789 Dec 6, 2011
Is there any one else who has bought fra Slimming-Meizitang??
Lost lots

Monaco

#2790 Dec 6, 2011
Hello guys! I am so happy to say that I lost 4 kilos on my 2nd week! I was 70 kilos before now I'm down to 66klos, without any exercise at all! It really curve my appetite and honestly, i always have good sleep in the evening also I don't feel any dizziness nor palpitations! I am taking 2 softgels a day in the morning before breakfast! There's still few softgels left and planning to buy at least 3 more bottles but the blue cover cap. By the way I am taking the strong version with green cap, i bought just 1 bottle for trial, and I'm really happy with the result. 6 more kilos to go!

(sorry for my english guys!)
Kylie

Australia

#2791 Dec 6, 2011
Lost lots wrote:
Hello guys! I am so happy to say that I lost 4 kilos on my 2nd week! I was 70 kilos before now I'm down to 66klos, without any exercise at all! It really curve my appetite and honestly, i always have good sleep in the evening also I don't feel any dizziness nor palpitations! I am taking 2 softgels a day in the morning before breakfast! There's still few softgels left and planning to buy at least 3 more bottles but the blue cover cap. By the way I am taking the strong version with green cap, i bought just 1 bottle for trial, and I'm really happy with the result. 6 more kilos to go!
(sorry for my english guys!)
Hi Lost lots
Firstly "Congratulations" on your weight loss did you go straight onto the strong version or did you start with the original first? Also can you tell me where you purchase the blue cover cap of msv from I have not seen it

Regards Kylie
laura mtz

Piedras Negras, Mexico

#2792 Dec 7, 2011
i buy meizitang in itseasytobefit.com but now doesnt exist!!! i now was real pills because they work for real!! but now no exists this page!! anyone knows another page contents the gmp sticker?
vero

Los Angeles, CA

#2793 Dec 7, 2011
laura mtz wrote:
i buy meizitang in itseasytobefit.com but now doesnt exist!!! i now was real pills because they work for real!! but now no exists this page!! anyone knows another page contents the gmp sticker?
Hi I ordered from them also it worked but not as great as people say it works I didn't loose so much weight n then I seen reviews here that they sold fakes n now they r not in business anymore so makes me think how much weight did u loose n in how many months? I am going 2 order from a different place that my friend recommended online

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redotex for sale online( Weight Loss & Diet) 2 hr jimmyop4-scammer 202
wellsasa good place to buy 2 Day Diet Japan Lin... (Jun '12) 5 hr anibour 13
who will win the NBA Finals 2015? 23 hr iami 2
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) Mon iami 609
SlimFast Lipo Men 1 capsule is equals to 3 hou... (Nov '14) Mon PaulcHubNoMore 38
slimina Mon Shantal 3
Super Slim Pomegranate Weight Loss Pills (Nov '11) Sun Purnell-123 110
More from around the web