lori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

So I finished my menstrual cycle 2 weeks ago & now started spotting again with back pain. I've been on the this pill, is this s side affect?
Liz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

First day on Meizitang Botanical slimming, I felt jittery a couple of hourse after taking them. Subsequently, I have been feeling numbness or tightness on my arms and legs as well as a tingly sensation all over my body and face. Is this normal???

Since: Apr 11

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

yoyodieter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but it didn't do nothing for me.
Others claim it works great
hiiii yoyo...where else have you read the reviews..I need to read them...cuz I'm gaining instead of losing and I wanna know if that's normal!!?

Since: Nov 11

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Hello all! I need help. I purchased a few packs of meizitang, and I'm not sure if they are real. I've read thru the posts here, but I'm still not sure. I've created a tumblr and posted pics. Can y'all take a look and let me know if they are real or if I've been robbed, again... Thanks in advance. MeizitangHelp.tumblr.com
Niki10

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

jessica210 wrote:
i stopped taking them as of today, absolutely no results not even a gram, after 15 days :/(i bought mine from wellsasa.com ) i actually found them way cheaper somewhere else but i dont know if i should waste the money again...(black7352 has them for $12) I would like to find something that would work but idk we'll see... Has anyone bought theirs from black7352 and had good results???
I received my shipment from wellsasa! Couldn't believe my eyes!! The pills felt like they were small balloons filled with gel. They were very thin. No laser mark on them. No ink. The blister pack was partially opened. I cut one open and even though it was clear, it was not grainy like the real ones are. And it smelt HORRIBLE!! I will NOT be taking these. I just bought pills from black7352. I started yesterday. AF came to visit so it's not going to be a good week for weighing in. But she sold me two packs for $50.......so I guess u got lucky..........

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Niki10 wrote:
<quoted text>I received my shipment from wellsasa! Couldn't believe my eyes!! The pills felt like they were small balloons filled with gel. They were very thin. No laser mark on them. No ink. The blister pack was partially opened. I cut one open and even though it was clear, it was not grainy like the real ones are. And it smelt HORRIBLE!! I will NOT be taking these. I just bought pills from black7352. I started yesterday. AF came to visit so it's not going to be a good week for weighing in. But she sold me two packs for $50.......so I guess u got lucky..........
Yea, I ordered from black7352 today and paid $28, which includes $3 for shipping. Should have them by Saturday. Hope they are the real deal.

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Hi Guys - I took MZT in August - completed the packet and lost 16lbs by Sept 10th. I experienced the increased energy and the double bonus of not wanting to snack. I always had my breakfast and then took one and would have a light lunch and my dinner portions were smaller and I am full rather quickly. Inch loss was great - it doesn't just loose lbs - I lost weight of places I had exercised for a long time. I did have some hassle and was constipated and Having spoken to someone on them a few years they said the best advice is to complete one packet and see what you weight loss is - then you need to take a break to regulate your digestive system (as if you do get severe constipation - it could flood your kidneys). So I ordered a packet from Kelly (I think) iat www.mynicnaxs.com and came very quickly and priced right. I am on day two so I will give updates at end of week. I know there are concerns on these tablets and there should be especially if you havbe a history of heart - liver/kidney issues - this is not for you. Yes they were FDA approved but removed last year
Niki10

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

HappyDaysPink wrote:
Hi Guys - I took MZT in August - completed the packet and lost 16lbs by Sept 10th. I experienced the increased energy and the double bonus of not wanting to snack. I always had my breakfast and then took one and would have a light lunch and my dinner portions were smaller and I am full rather quickly. Inch loss was great - it doesn't just loose lbs - I lost weight of places I had exercised for a long time. I did have some hassle and was constipated and Having spoken to someone on them a few years they said the best advice is to complete one packet and see what you weight loss is - then you need to take a break to regulate your digestive system (as if you do get severe constipation - it could flood your kidneys). So I ordered a packet from Kelly (I think) iat www.mynicnaxs.com and came very quickly and priced right. I am on day two so I will give updates at end of week. I know there are concerns on these tablets and there should be especially if you havbe a history of heart - liver/kidney issues - this is not for you. Yes they were FDA approved but removed last year
I take meizitang with Probiotics (acidophilus) and have never been constipated

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Hi - yep I reckon I need to do that too. It would certainly help indeed
Pattycakez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Shanera wrote:
Some time in July I made a comment on this forum about taking Meizitang. I had ordered my first pack from Jenny the lady from Youtube. The pills were real. Dark green very soft capsules and the inside was a bit oily. I was suppose to take the pills in July but didn't actually start until August 10 which was the day after my last menstrual. I read some where that you're not suppose to take the pills during your period. As of today i lost 15 pounds. My start weight was 184lbs and now I'm 169lbs. About the second week of Sept. I decided to buy my second pack of pills from Jenny before I ran out unfortunately this pack was a fake. So I'm out of $40. I have about 2 pills left because I stretch my pack out i didn't take them for about 8 days with in the month and half due to my menstrual. Last week I ordered from Lessmall.com and got the pills yesterday the paper in the bag does say Meizitang but when I cut the pill the liquid was whitish clear but felt a bit sandy. So I don't know if it's the real thing. I took one today so I guess I have to wait and see.
hi! How did your pills from lessmall.com work?????:)
Avfatboy2002

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

Black7352@aol.com.....3 packs of mzt left.
Original meizitang

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

Hi, meizitang is a good effect slimming soft gel,but most important is you buy the real one. There are many versions in the market,but the original one is only from Yunan of China. We have been selling meizitang for many years and we got real meizitang from its original manufacturer, we offer 100% original meizitang soft gel at wholesale price.Contact me for more details at slimmingservice@gmail.com, or visit our website of meizitang botanical slimming:www.slimming-meizitan g.com
Nancy

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Judged:

Avfatboy2002 wrote:
Black7352@aol.com.....3 packs of mzt left.
.. Will you have any more to sell after those 3 packs are gone ????
Avfatboy2002

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> .. Will you have any more to sell after those 3 packs are gone ????
Doubtful...
Rhoda

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

MrsLeidGreen wrote:
Hello all! I need help. I purchased a few packs of meizitang, and I'm not sure if they are real. I've read thru the posts here, but I'm still not sure. I've created a tumblr and posted pics. Can y'all take a look and let me know if they are real or if I've been robbed, again... Thanks in advance. MeizitangHelp.tumblr.com
I have seen your tumbler pictures, all I can say is this is what is mostly out in the market, there are no fake ones in my opinion, only many different manufacturers, but all of them has the same active ingredient which is SIBITRAMINE. try it and see if you loose wt. Good luck!
Rhoda

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

I meant SIBUTRAMINE, sorry for the wrong spell.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Rhoda wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen your tumbler pictures, all I can say is this is what is mostly out in the market, there are no fake ones in my opinion, only many different manufacturers, but all of them has the same active ingredient which is SIBITRAMINE. try it and see if you loose wt. Good luck!
Thanks for taking a look Rhoda, I sooo appreciate it.

My husband and I have been taking them for about 3 days now. Not sure if we have lost any weight yet and the only side effects so far is slight dry mouth. I have noticed that when it's time to get up for work, I hit the snooze less, and at 5:30 am when its time to roll out of bed and start my day I drag my feet less. Not really up and atom, cause let's face it, it's 5:30 am and I much rather be asleep, but I am less hesitant.

Thanks again for taking a look, and wishing me luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed and post my progress.
Andrea

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

carlared wrote:
<quoted text>
I have about 6 bags of the meitzang in the dark green bag. I loved it and purchased for me and my sister but didn't really need as many. If anyone wants to buy I will sell a couple of them and keep a few bags for when those 10 pounds creep up.;-)
can u order some for me ?
Andrea

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Who has real ones that can sell to me please?
Andrea

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

Nancy wrote:
<quoted text> .. Will you have any more to sell after those 3 packs are gone ????
Can u order some for me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••