liz

San Francisco, CA

#2198 Sep 2, 2011
I want to buy some of these pills, anyone out there with a website that sell REAL ones?? Or anyone knows someone that sells real ones in Austin Tx ???
BUTTERFLY

Phoenix, AZ

#2199 Sep 6, 2011
I have been taking the MTZ laser dark green gel softgels Meizitang strong version x 2 weeks and instead of losing I gained 5 pounds, I count my calories and walk all day at work, can somebody help me, please
sadbuttrue

Aberdeen, NC

#2200 Sep 6, 2011
Since the FDA banned sibutramine nothing I tried works - Solo Slim, Slim Forte, MTZ, Meizitang, Bioslim herb - I've tried a lot and while I get dry mouth and a thermogenic effect, no actual weight is lost.Don't know why FDA is so darned concerned about Ephedra and Sibutramine yet allow all pharmaceuticals to produce drugs that have horrible side effects including death, to continue manufacturing.

Since: Sep 11

Houston, TX

#2201 Sep 6, 2011
liz wrote:
I want to buy some of these pills, anyone out there with a website that sell REAL ones?? Or anyone knows someone that sells real ones in Austin Tx ???
im in houston texas
ASTHAN

Mercedes, TX

#2202 Sep 7, 2011
The Meizitang strong dont seem to be working on me anymore, ive been on it for 2 months, what should i do to kick start it working again?

Houston, TX

#2203 Sep 7, 2011
ASTHAN wrote:
The Meizitang strong dont seem to be working on me anymore, ive been on it for 2 months, what should i do to kick start it working again?
switch to fruta planta or 2daydiet. then switvh back to meizitang.
LORY

Azusa, CA

#2204 Sep 7, 2011
Has anybody bought from this web site meizitangbotanicalslimsoftgel.com ? I bought them but don't know if they are fake. I haven't lost any weight and I'm still hungry. Please let me where I can find the real one's.

United States

#2205 Sep 7, 2011
LORY wrote:
Has anybody bought from this web site meizitangbotanicalslimsoftgel.com ? I bought them but don't know if they are fake. I haven't lost any weight and I'm still hungry. Please let me where I can find the real one's.
I can get u the real ones. Either the gel ones or the strong version!!
Xrebel84x@gmail.com
David

San Francisco, CA

#2206 Sep 7, 2011
I bought mine from Lessmall.com and I have great result. Lost like 20pounds. Also price is only 9.95 compare to the one I got from my friend for 23.99. Hope my friend don't see this.:P
Rachel

Perth, Australia

#2207 Sep 8, 2011
tina wrote:
Anybody ordered this pill from http://www.meizitang.com
?
Hi Tina I have ordered my second lot of Meizitang Strong Version (the bottled ones) today off this site. I bought my first bottle off my friend who buys bulk off this website and I lost 9 kg in 4 weeks. I have been off them for almost two weeks and have lost another kilo on my own. I'm only halfway to where I want to be with weight loss so thought I'dget more as I had such awesome rsults with my first lot. Mind you I walk 6 km a day and have completely changed my diet. I'm sure that has aided the weight loss.

Hope this helps.
LORY

Azusa, CA

#2208 Sep 8, 2011
x Losing it x wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get u the real ones. Either the gel ones or the strong version!!
Xrebel84x@gmail.com
I'll try this ones for a month, If not I will let u know if I want to order some. Thanx!
ada90

United States

#2209 Sep 8, 2011
I started taking this pills in april was 248 right now im 200 these pills work i ordered them from herbglobal.com in june i stopped cuase i got sick so i stopped taking them i was like 220 at that time so on mid july i started taking them a doctor said to stop after 3 mnths stop taking them and let your body rest for 1mnth an a half and im 200 and still taking them but i walk and powerwalk and im in a diet but i do get really hungry
Ash

Brisbane, Australia

#2213 Sep 10, 2011
I swear by meizitang. I was very ill and was on numerous meds. To my horror they all made me gain weight. I ate healthy went to the gym everyday and I was always on the go. I gained 35kg in no time at all. Doctors suggested smaller portions and more gym time. Real people cant do that. So I started searching... Meizitang has been the only one that has started working for me. I feel fantastic and I have lost 16kg already. I made my doctor aware of what I was taking. Honestly they are not good for you, but if you take the right supplements, consult your doctor, drink LOTS of water and EAT. They are ok to take for a short period of time. I'm heading into my 4th week of taking them and I have never felt so great. BTW Meizitang capsules are green! DO not buy any other version. Side effects vary for different people. Myself just dry mouth really thirsty all the time.
liz

United States

#2214 Sep 10, 2011
Ash wrote:
I swear by meizitang. I was very ill and was on numerous meds. To my horror they all made me gain weight. I ate healthy went to the gym everyday and I was always on the go. I gained 35kg in no time at all. Doctors suggested smaller portions and more gym time. Real people cant do that. So I started searching... Meizitang has been the only one that has started working for me. I feel fantastic and I have lost 16kg already. I made my doctor aware of what I was taking. Honestly they are not good for you, but if you take the right supplements, consult your doctor, drink LOTS of water and EAT. They are ok to take for a short period of time. I'm heading into my 4th week of taking them and I have never felt so great. BTW Meizitang capsules are green! DO not buy any other version. Side effects vary for different people. Myself just dry mouth really thirsty all the time.
where did u get the real pills
amal

Zanzibar, Tanzania, United Republic of

#2215 Sep 11, 2011
i have using the pills for three days i lost two kg
it works great
Joandn

Australia

#2216 Sep 11, 2011
Can anyone tell me if you can use these tablets if yu have MS??? I would like to try but am worried it may effect me..
Pilar

Coral Gables, FL

#2217 Sep 11, 2011
I bought the new package of botanical slimming but I don't lose any pound and had 5 days with this pills.

Tomball, TX

#2218 Sep 13, 2011
Anybody interested in them, let me know.
i have the gel ones and strong ones. authentic

free shipping
xrebel84x@gmail.com
Nicolene

Vanderbijlpark, South Africa

#2219 Sep 13, 2011
Good day can some one ( distrubutor) please contact me regarding this product in South Africa.
nicolene.erwee@vodamail.co.za
Vicky

New York, NY

#2220 Sep 13, 2011
where can i find a real site that sells this stuff..ive looked all over and im not convinced that any of the sites are real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oriental Tea (Feb '14) 23 min Feedback for TC C... 196
So sick of getting FAKE Asian pills 3 hr cerah 52
redotex for sale (mexican type ) 7 hr handersined 50
48 Hour Herbal Slimming 14 hr Grace 101
slim forte (Apr '09) 15 hr Sherell 1,051
anybody tried phen375? (Nov '13) 16 hr Wyler Smith 2
Citrus Fit Plus 850mg . STRONGEST PRODUCT IN TH... (Jan '13) 22 hr Aneta 364

Dieting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE