Where can I buy Slimina pills in Melbourne Australia?

Posted in the Dieting Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mustafa Erdem

Northcote, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Marlene wrote:
HI,
Hi ther I also sell them at $80 for a bottle. I have been using it for a while and very happy for the result, so if anyone is interested my email is sweetheart_8318@yahoo.com.au . I am in Adelaide SOUTH AUSTRALIA....
WHAT 80 A BOTTLE are you serious, i am a magic potions verified supplier in Melbourne and i sell for 40 a bottle plus shipping cost omg you seriously ripping off people
mary

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Search doc miltons slimming secrets on facebook. I get mine from him. Free delivery in australia
sarah

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

hey every one. slimina tablets are available here.$50 with express next day delivery. multiple payment options available. i even deliver to you for free.
txt me at 0416989886
thanks
Mustafa Erdem

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

hi there everyone,
i am a magic-potions verified seller.

i sell for 40 a bottle + what ever post cost,
if you buy more better deals!

Please contact me on
mustafa.erdem.k@gmail.com
or call me on 0402937328
Anonymous

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

I bought slimina product from the website called www.slimina.co its only 39.00 per bottle.
sarah

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

hey every one. slimina tablets are available here.$40 with express next day delivery. multiple payment options available. i even deliver to you for free.
txt me at 0416989886
thanks
michael

Wentworthville, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Glad i go to philippines once a yr,i buy 6 bottles for 5100peso which is just over $100.You people selling them for $40-$80 a bottle a pure thieves!!People who really want them,yr better off going through magic potions.com ,safer alternative to these so called slimina agents here in Australia
Mustafa Erdem

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Excuse me Michael,
But you going and buying direct from philipines would obviously be cheaper,

We have to pay extra freight money to get it here,

Prices arround 40 are reasonable,
Because as an extra we post aswell,
And I being a magic potions verified seller,
My. Prices are determined my magic potions
Sarah

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I have been taking Slimina for 8 days now and I have not lost weight. Does this mean it is now working?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I have been using Slimina for 8 days now and I have not lost weight. Does this mean it is not working?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I've been taking Slimina capsules for 8 days now and I haven't lost any weight. Does this mean it isn't working?
Mustafa Erdem

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Sarah,
For some it may work,
For some it may work only a little,
And for some it can be great results,

Remember to cutdown on junk food and soft drinks and also having 1 spoon of flax seed oil before every meal fastens up the metabolism aswell
Kelly

Davao City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

How about purchasing it from Amazon? Or look at your directory see if there are some stores selling diet pills in your area. Have you also try SuperGolden Fit?
Penelope

Deer Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mustafa Erdem wrote:
Sarah,
For some it may work,
For some it may work only a little,
And for some it can be great results,
Remember to cutdown on junk food and soft drinks and also having 1 spoon of flax seed oil before every meal fastens up the metabolism aswell
Hi Mustafa,
I know you are only selling the product, not producing it, but I'm wondering whether you know anything regarding possible side effects from using slimina, as outlined in the following article
http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-...
Mustafa Erdem

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Penelope wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mustafa,
I know you are only selling the product, not producing it, but I'm wondering whether you know anything regarding possible side effects from using slimina, as outlined in the following article
http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-...
Hi there yes I am aware, and I tell all my customers before purchasing this product it is best to ask a medical practitioner before using,
Because it may have side affects.
sarah

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

slimina tablets are 100% safe and effective.
magic potion vertified. they work for 99% of my clients. for any info or orders please call or txt: 0416989886
Penelope

Deer Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

sarah wrote:
slimina tablets are 100% safe and effective.
magic potion vertified. they work for 99% of my clients. for any info or orders please call or txt: 0416989886
I also read, on the magic potions site, that the tablets are 100% safe, but I'd believe the Australian TGA before I believe the people who are profiting from the sale of the product.

Considering you're stating that the products which you're selling are 100% safe, are you covered for anyone potentially having side effects from using tablets which they've purchased from you?
rita

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

hi.
you said
I also read, on the magic potions site, that the tablets are 100% safe, but I'd believe the Australian TGA before I believe the people who are profiting from the sale of the product.

OK. the following applies to slimina batch in 2010. do your research.
magic potion bought the name SLIMINA and enhanced the product by removing whatever needs to be removed to avoid the side affects.

the Australian TGA applies on the original slimina company. NOT magic potion. the prouduct has been modified to remove any bad side affect. but not the weight loss.
i GAURANTEE no side affects. or you get a full refund.
my products been tested and passed all nessacery quality checks.
you can order on 0433188621
Mustafa Erdem

South Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

rita wrote:
hi.
you said
OK. the following applies to slimina batch in 2010. do your research.
magic potion bought the name SLIMINA and enhanced the product by removing whatever needs to be removed to avoid the side affects.
the Australian TGA applies on the original slimina company. NOT magic potion. the prouduct has been modified to remove any bad side affect. but not the weight loss.
i GAURANTEE no side affects. or you get a full refund.
my products been tested and passed all nessacery quality checks.
you can order on 0433188621
Please don't say that I am a Slimina seller aswell.
But everything has side affects,
rita

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Mustafa Erdem wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't say that I am a Slimina seller aswell.
But everything has side affects,
hey mustafa. im not refering to you. dont take it the wrong way. im explaining what :'Penelope'
doesnt know.
thanks all the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Dieting Forum right now

Search the Dieting Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Does Anyone know about the 2 day diet pill sid... (Sep '07) 9 min Jacki 7,043
slim forte (Jul '12) 3 hr Nic 3
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) 3 hr TemiT 553
Oriental Tea 3 hr Dieter 119
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) 4 hr Private 399
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) 4 hr Melissa 22
Where can I buy the REAL 2 day diet japan lingz... (Sep '10) 4 hr Allison54 1,513
•••
•••
•••
•••