didi

Doha, Qatar

#83 Mar 25, 2012
i super love slimina! 15 lbs in 20 days. just follow the important reminders and read the precautions. thanks slimina!
Sarah

Redwood City, CA

#84 Mar 30, 2012
Capsiplex Slimming Pills - http://bit.ly/GAoFEz I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
George Melb Northern Subu

Brisbane, Australia

#86 Apr 5, 2012
Slimina delivered every month major distributor each bottle $45 if lots off 3 bottles are discounted to $40 each bottle postage is extra unless local any enquiries ring on 0405040076 or email to tradexdevelopments@gmail.com
Maria all suburbs

Australia

#87 Apr 22, 2012
My company as been selling Slimina for the past 3 years with great success. Slimina is always in stock and we deal directly with the manufacturers.
SPECIALS: 1x bottle $45
2x bottles $85
3x bottles $120.00
**FREE POSTAGE TILL THE END OF MAY 2012**
Place your order 0425 803 136 CREDIT CARDS EXCEPTED**
Mustafa

Melbourne, Australia

#90 May 3, 2012
Lisa wrote:
I've been using Slimina for almost 2 months now and am extremely happy with the product and the results but because I don't have a credit card to purchase the product on-line, I've been buying them from a lady who sells them in Meadow Heights.
She's currently run out of stock at the moment and won't be getting another order in for 2 more weeks. Sadly, I only have 3 more pills left and am in desperate need to find a person or place anywhere in Melbourne where I can purchase them from. Like I said,I'm extremely happy with the results I've been showing because of Slimina and I don't want to risk gaining my lost weight and getting back into my bad eating habits while I don't have any.
If anyone knows of a person or place I can go to purchase them, can you pleaseeeee, PLEASEEEEEE let me know the contact details as soon as possible.
Hi, i import slimina,
And i am the one that used to supply the lady in meadow heights,
İf you would like to know more email me on m.erdem@live.com.au
Mustafa

Melbourne, Australia

#91 May 3, 2012
İ sell slimina $40 each and if purchase more than 2 free postage to anywhere in australia

M.erdem@live.com.au
Or ring 0402937328
Maria all suburbs

Australia

#92 May 3, 2012
Hi guys, it has come to my attention that there are after market Slimina tablets surfacing around the country. BEWARE make sure your supplier has a registered business name and is registered to sell Slimina if your not sure go onto the website and it will instruct you further with identifying the authenticity of your product. Also call the Australian Taxation Department to make sure the Australian supplier is registered. Don't take chances with your health.*********
Maria all suburbs

Australia

#93 May 3, 2012
Hi Lisa give me a call as you don't need a credit card to purchase the product. I have retail shops that I'm sure can meet your needs.
0425 803 136 maria.
Mustafa

Surrey Hills, Australia

#94 May 4, 2012
Hi
There millie,
İ am a distributor of slimina weight loss
You can contact me on
M.erdem@live.com.au
KIM

Thailand

#96 May 9, 2012
jessica wrote:
I Love Your Bioslimherb Just Make Me Thin
Love them, Love them ! The herbs works well SLIMFORTE DOESN'T WORK and hate to admit it but love to show my body off at times Can post my e-mail if you want. Thanks for ENCOURAGED ME TO LOSS MORE WEIGHT. LAST TIME I WROTE LOST 35 LBS AS OF TODAY 50 LBS. which makes my skinny waist look so wonderful! Thanks again Bashir, Dubai UAE
The Best Morning Of My Life I Just Keep Losing Weight
Dear Bioslimherb: I think this morning was the best morning of my life, I've lost so much weight. My waist has shrink and 'I've only been taking the herb for 18 days so far i'm so excited i looked in the mirror and nearly fell over i thought oh my god pinch me i'm dreaming but oh no i'm not. i hope to see my body shrink more soon as I'm on the three month plan and ordering another three months next week's oh I'm so excited I'm bouncing of the walls i cant stop staring at me thinking whoa after so so so long of feeling down about my self i have finally found a product that works for me Yippee Yay. thank you so much I'm going to tell all my girl friends about this send a few more customers your way cause this works. how much more do you think on average i can expect in the 6 months of taking the herbs? thank you so much for making me feel a million dollars, you are a true miracle!
ive currently been on the thin herb 1 week. and was especially interested in the offer becuase of the cost of any weight loss products. Along with taking the herb im also working out. and so far its working great . i eat less and don't feel hungry in between the times when i do eat. i feel like as soon as i took it i started to lose water weight left over from my pregnancy so id certainly be bale to write testimony . im in love with Bioslimherb i just freaking it!
The Best Weight Loss Diet Herb In the World
Bioslimherb: I have liked how it has helped curb my appetite without the feeling of taking a drug. I thought I would purchase additional herbs to ensure that I can further determine if it will help me with weight loss. I am looking to lose about 10 pounds. I will definitely let you know how my results progress. Thanks for your help.
PEOPLE OF MIRACLE BIOSLIMHERB, I FINALLY HAVE LOST 15 POUNDS. SEEING GOOD RESULTS ! IT TOOK ALMOST A MONTH BUT MY BODY IS REALLY LOOKING THIN. I SWITCHED TO TAKING THE HERB AT NIGHT INSTEAD OF THE MORNING. I CAN TELL I AM GETTING THINNER EVERYDAY. THANKS DANNY
WATCH VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Slimmina capsules is no good!
Fake Chinese product..
Sharn

Sydney, Australia

#97 May 14, 2012
Slimina pills for sale.$45 bottle. Contact name and address Sharn slimslimina@gmail.com
Mustafa Erdem

Melbourne, Australia

#99 May 23, 2012
Hi there i sell slimina and i am a distributor of slimina in australia.
You may check with Magic Potions
Just Mention my name and email address

Mustafa Erdem
M.erdem@live.com.au
Anony

Melbourne, Australia

#100 Jun 13, 2012
Hi Guys,

I bought a month's supply last month from Mustafa to try out the product. Charged me $40 for the bottle and free delivery as it was my first time. Legit, easy and safe transaction, the product was in my hands the day after I deposited the money (postage to inner Melbourne) and it cost me less than ordering one bottle off the proper website.

Thus I vouch for and recommend ordering through her.

I wasn't looking to lose weight - instead this product really, really helped to control my emotional binge-eating habits. The only side-effect I experienced was slightly restless sleep, but that went away after the first few days.

Hope that helps!
Melsy

Australia

#101 Jul 2, 2012
I know a supplier in broadmeadows that sells Slimina
you can contact me on melkosma_1@hotmail.com to find out.
Winter blues

Australia

#102 Jul 2, 2012
Hi guys,
Jus wondering if anyone is selling these wonderful tablets around st kilda, Elwood area of Melbourne.
I went from 62kg down to 55kg within 2 months but gained n more on less than 1 month.
Please let me know as I have friends wanting to buy aswell!!
MustAfa

Melbourne, Australia

#104 Jul 9, 2012
Winter blues wrote:
Hi guys,
Jus wondering if anyone is selling these wonderful tablets around st kilda, Elwood area of Melbourne.
I went from 62kg down to 55kg within 2 months but gained n more on less than 1 month.
Hi there you contact me and we can discuss
My number is 0402937328
Sarah

Australia

#107 Jul 12, 2012
tina26 wrote:
<quoted text> could u possibly tell me where u buy your pills from.
Hi their. My name is sarah. Im a sub contractor of slimina im based im melbourne. I supply slimina all year round every year. 50$ per bottle. I post australia wide by express tracking included. For only 6$ extra. Or pick up available from melton or caroline springs. My contact number 0416989886 or universalcinema@hotmail.com
Thanks
Sarah

Australia

#108 Jul 12, 2012
Hi their. My name is sarah. Im a sub contractor of slimina im based im melbourne. I supply slimina all year round every year. 50$ per bottle. I post australia wide by express tracking included. For only 6$ extra. Or pick up available from melton or caroline springs. My contact number 0416989886 or universalcinema@hotmail.com
Thanks
Tina

Australia

#109 Jul 12, 2012
Hi every one. Im the official supplier of slimina based in melbourne and nsw and W.A

I sell each slimina bottle for $40. Orders 3 or more even cheaper. Call or text for a price. I also post australia wide by express and tracking. Bulk orders welcome.

Contact tina on. 0468419009
Tina

Australia

#110 Jul 12, 2012
Winter blues wrote:
Hi guys,
Hi. I supply slimina direct from the fillipines.

My name is tina. Im a sub contractor of slimina im based im melbourne. I supply slimina all year round every year. 40$ per bottle. I post australia wide by express tracking included. For only 6$ extra. Or pick up available from melton or caroline springs. My contact number 0468419009
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weight Loss & Diet) Redotex for sale 11 hr JUANES 206
SlimFast Lipo Men 1 capsule is equals to 3 hou... 13 hr Louie 27
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) Wed mer 238
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Dec '12) Wed cerah 62
slim forte (Apr '09) Wed Jerica 1,140
Best Chinese Diet Pills that really work? (Dec '10) Wed Theastris 692
Slim Fit USA diet pills, have anyone tried them? (Apr '11) Wed Theastris 142
More from around the web