gellan matta

United States

#4047 Feb 24, 2013
Jabba_the_Hutt wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anything was meant by this. It doesn't look like it was posted that way.
I love redotex long time!!!!!!!
lucybrown

Portland, ME

#4049 Apr 12, 2013
GETRITALINONLINE.COM Ordered and sent a tracking number that did not work will not respond to email TOTAL SCAM STOLE MY MONEY
Pnwwoody

Renton, WA

#4050 May 12, 2013
Avanza Pharmacy (www/avanzapharmacy.com)is a scam and should be avoided. I ordered and paid for medication from them over four weeks ago with no results. They also did not reply to any of my emails. Do not be fooled by their fancy website, they are definitely a scam.
city

Philadelphia, PA

#4051 May 13, 2013
http://rxmedshoppe.shops.pipfrog.com anyone familiar with this place? I contacted them through their live chat operator on the website, they asked if it was OK to contact me via phone I said yes, they answered all my questions on the phone and seemed legit. What I didn't like was the western union payment option, although when I told them I wasn't real comfortable with it the operator gave told me I could contact him at the number he called me from and gave me his extension number and said I could call back anytime I was ready to order. What you guys think, I'm in crazy pain and buying off the street is not an option, and my pain management doctor has turned into a shit show of zombies in their and I can't even get a damn appt.
joe

Philadelphia, PA

#4053 May 21, 2013
city wrote:
http://rxmedshoppe.shops.pipfr og.com anyone familiar with this place? I contacted them through their live chat operator on the website, they asked if it was OK to contact me via phone I said yes, they answered all my questions on the phone and seemed legit. What I didn't like was the western union payment option, although when I told them I wasn't real comfortable with it the operator gave told me I could contact him at the number he called me from and gave me his extension number and said I could call back anytime I was ready to order. What you guys think, I'm in crazy pain and buying off the street is not an option, and my pain management doctor has turned into a shit show of zombies in their and I can't even get a damn appt.

I say try it and tell me what happens it looks like a legit place and phone numbers the same for months so if if was fake u could call and complain all the time
Blazerboy12

Boston, MA

#4055 May 30, 2013
Absolutely stay away from northridgemedical medical and compitum , complete scam, you get CDs not meds , total scam , members area doesn't exist , also anything to do with sending money gram or western union with India , your BEAT FLAT OUT YOU WILL GET NOTHING!!!!
Blazerboy12

Boston, MA

#4056 May 30, 2013
city wrote:
http://rxmedshoppe.shops.pipfr og.com anyone familiar with this place? I contacted them through their live chat operator on the website, they asked if it was OK to contact me via phone I said yes, they answered all my questions on the phone and seemed legit. What I didn't like was the western union payment option, although when I told them I wasn't real comfortable with it the operator gave told me I could contact him at the number he called me from and gave me his extension number and said I could call back anytime I was ready to order. What you guys think, I'm in crazy pain and buying off the street is not an option, and my pain management doctor has turned into a shit show of zombies in their and I can't even get a damn appt.
. Don't do it there all scams you get nothing or fake stuff just found out the hard way , the 1500 dollar hard way from that site and others , the fact is there are no legit online sites PERIOD you will get BEAT PERIOD
Blazerboy12

Boston, MA

#4057 May 30, 2013
Wow wrote:
This thread and the people in it, along with the people who make these "pharmacy" websites are the most sickening PATHETIC thing I've ever seen...
You people are so addicted and don't ever want to admit it, and the people making the site are just as bad scamming these sick, addicted people that the drug companies have gotten hooked....
and marijuana is illegal... what a fucking joke.
Marijuana is the only thing I touch, no more alcohol, no more pills, NOT EVEN TYLONOL. Marijuana is one of the best drugs on earth, whomever disagrees is a serious moron. Get the facts, learn about marijuana and there will be no debate or argument as to why its illegal... it clearly (to smart people whom study stuff) is a good thing... LEGALIZE ALREADY! Its going to happen within 10 years FOR SURE, but why wait? All these money going to waste, jobs lost, money lost... if it was legal we could get a HUGE BILLION DOLLAR industry going.... open your minds and think for yourself instead of the stuff on TV that smashes an egg on a pot and says this is what marijuana does... WHAT A JOKE. All the marijuana ads are a complete joke as well...
No more... this thread and online pharmacies are seriously ALL A SCAM. Take this from an IT professional.. most of these sites are basically thrown together in 5 minutes (you can tell because of the lack of any real web design work.. theres almost always a banner at the top with squashed or messed up text and graphics.. a true sign that they spent no more than 5 minutes on the scam website... I have been looking for a percocet site for a PRESCRIBED friend whom lives out in the boonies and I can say with 99.9% certainty that MORE THAN HALF OF THESE "RX" Websites ARE A COMPLETE SCAM!!!! BELIEVE ME PEOPLE, AND DON'T FORGET THESE "COMPANIES" HAVE SHILLS THAT CLAIM THEY ARE CUSTOMERS BUT THEY ARE REALLY JUST THE SCAMMER POSTING AS SOMEONE ELSE TRYING TO CONVINCE OTHERS THAT HIS SITE IS GOOD and that he supposedly ordered pills and got them.... BOGUS. Look up shill these are the people on this very site who claim "Oh I ordered this and that and got it!' yet they are posting from South Africa and such... cmon use your head people and get off the drugs... half of you are addicted and too pathetically into it you can't admit it. You can sit on your ass all day looped out on drugs getting scammed, or you can have A LIFE!
blow us mister whine bag
WestAus

Perth, Australia

#4058 Jul 8, 2013
Has anyone used elifemeds.com ? Are they reliable or a scam?
test

Hendersonville, NC

#4059 Aug 1, 2013
test
Brian

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#4060 Aug 9, 2013
WestAus wrote:
I have the same question.
I looked at their site and it looked ok but really have no idea.
I am new at this and it seems that most sites are scams
Let me know how if you hear from any happy customers.
Regrds
Brian
mad as hell

United States

#4061 Aug 12, 2013
I like a idiot used comptium. goldwest medical got two cfs.... want makeanymore online mistakes trying to buy medicine. Yrying to save money... complete SCAM...
Martin

Medford, OR

#4062 Aug 21, 2013
mad as hell wrote:
I like a idiot used comptium. goldwest medical got two cfs.... want makeanymore online mistakes trying to buy medicine. Yrying to save money... complete SCAM...
I unfortunately got scammed by compitum. Got two worthless CDs. It's also GoldWestMedical.
Peter

Modesto, CA

#4063 Sep 27, 2013
I personally buy from here without a prescription http://healthylifetimerx.com/... and never had a problem.
Eric

Plaza, Panama

#4064 Oct 21, 2013
Any insight on safemeds4all.com ?
bobbyz

Largo, FL

#4065 Oct 31, 2013
Has anyone used world med direct. They all of a sudden seem to have disppeared. Do not answer emails and their toll free number cancelled/

Since: Sep 13

Jaslo, Poland

#4066 Nov 30, 2013
WestAus wrote:
When I buy medicine online, I usually research or make an effort to read reviews from customers/repeat buyers, for me to convince myself that this store is safe and legit. If you need a reviews about that store here it is http://www.rxstars.net/elifemeds-com-reviews-...
Gram

Cary, NC

#4067 Dec 4, 2013
WestAus wrote:
Have used several times and found them most reliable delivering as promised.
Liz

Plymouth, UK

#4068 Dec 13, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same question.
I looked at their site and it looked ok but really have no idea.
I am new at this and it seems that most sites are scams
Let me know how if you hear from any happy customers.
Regrds
Brian
A scam. We waited a month for delivery, chatted to them online they kept telling us to be patient but nothing arrived. Don't trust
Liz

Plymouth, UK

#4069 Dec 13, 2013
A scam I am sure. Over a month and nothing received.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
48 Hour Herbal Slimming 4 hr Tee 40
Slim-vie diet pill (Nov '10) 5 hr Private 557
So sick of getting FAKE Asian pills 6 hr fluffybunnz 33
weight loose diet pills (REDOTEX FOR SALE) 10 hr sders 239
Slimina Weight loss Capsules (Dec '08) 16 hr veve123 824
How Do i Find B-Light Slimming Capsules Where B... (Mar '14) Mon Mone 5
Redotex for sale (Weight Loss & Diet ) (Nov '13) Mon Louisiana Baby 145

Dieting People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE