Online Pharmacy Scams - Good / Bad E...

Since: Aug 07

Charlotte, NC

#3259 Aug 10, 2007
I know this is OT, but I thought that it was cute! I bet we could answer this if it was related to Phen...lol!!!

Schools are finally starting to teach practical math that these kids can use in real-world situations! It's about time!

NAME__________

GANG/CREW NAME__________ CRIB__________

1. Ramon has an AK-47 with a 30-round mag. He usually misses 6 of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many drive-by shootings can Ramon hit before he reloads?

2. Leroy has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for
$320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram. What be the street value of the rest of his shit?

3. Dwayne pimps 3 ho's. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks
per day must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day Crack habit?

4. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to get the 20% upside?

5. Desmond gets $2000 for a stolen BMW,$1500 for stealing a Corvette and $1000 for a 4 x 4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4's, how many more Corvettes must he steal to have $9000?

6. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his
common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?

7. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with 3-8 oz. cans of spray paint with 20% paint left over?

8. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang. There be 20 girls in his gang. What be the percentage of bitches Tyrone knocked up?

9. LaShaunda is a lookout for the gang. LaShaunda also has a Boa
Constrictor that eats 5 rats per week and the cost be $5 per rat. If LaShaunda makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed her snake with one week's income?

10. Marvin steals Juan's skateboard. As Marvin skates away at 15 mph, Juan loads his 357 Magnum piece. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?
mags06

United States

#3260 Aug 10, 2007
CHUBBYBUTCUTE wrote:
<quoted text>hey! mags, just thought i'd let you know that the duromine from mpr are in blister packs. a friend got some and took them to our local pharm. and they actually sent one of the capsules in and the results can back today....YEP, 100% adipex-p (duromine 30mg) So to all those waitkng for theirs including myself we have legit duromine HIPHIPHOOOORAY!!!!
Hey Thanks Chubby!!!!
A couple days ago, i was asking what "duromine" was....i know there are a couple different names for phen. and it seemed like there were better responses on the duromine then those other names.....sorry, i'm not really "up" on the lingo for this stuff. I've just known it as phen. So the fact that u said it was duromine that came from MPR makes me happy!!!!!
Cuz i wasn't sure what i was getting.
YAYYYYYY!! Now if i can just make it till then :(
Thanks so much!
Kristin

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#3261 Aug 10, 2007
Candeee wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dialiah aka Chazam aka Phen-Joann aka Clayton,
Before I said what I needed to say to Dennery... the only posts I expressed my distaste to was yours.
And for all of you who think I was out of line responding to Dennery. I was referring to more than one of her lastest posts. I do not think I read into things at all. If you want to believe so... that is fine by me. Agree to disagree!
:o)
Just because a bunch of different people don't like what you have to say does not make them the same person! I think you should lay off the phen for a few days sister! PMS and angry paranoia do not mix.

Since: Jul 07

Detroit, MI

#3262 Aug 10, 2007
fattywattyinks wrote:
PBrx was 146.50 for 30 COD. I just bought a money order for the fedex guy, and made it out to Superior Drugs. They are as good as customhrt or better, I have not taken them for awhile so I am still not really sure on that.
Hi, I'm Susan---been "around" a few weeks & am asking if the site you recommend is an abbreviation? Usually so, as I've done so myself. If you'd rather let me know via email it is [email protected] Thanks in advance!

I'm trying to keep a list of both bad & good Rx sites & will post updates every couple of days:)!

Washington, D.C.

#3263 Aug 10, 2007
Biker Chic wrote:
Diamond and Dennery have inspired me to follow them on "the high road"...so here goes...
I apologize if I misinterpreted previous posts and reacted poorly based on those interpretations. In the future, if I have any question as to the meaning or intention of a post, I will ask rather than make assumptions. I think we all know the saying about making assumptions. LOL
Awww...I'm startin' to feel the love again!

That was sweet. I does feel good, yes?
Bye for now BC!

“Great People Talk About Ideas”

Blue Skies

#3264 Aug 10, 2007
suzyz wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/suzyzee
Thats my site if you wanna check it out
if you want your own account just let me know your email - and I'll email an invite for you and
ANYONE else that wants to try -
accept that lady who order 2000 dollars worth and wont share it or site info
-sorry couldn't resist that --
this page is moving real real slow
I'll check it out. Can I send an email in there to you?

Detroit, MI

#3265 Aug 10, 2007
Biker Chic wrote:
Diamond and Dennery have inspired me to follow them on "the high road"...so here goes...
I apologize if I misinterpreted previous posts and reacted poorly based on those interpretations. In the future, if I have any question as to the meaning or intention of a post, I will ask rather than make assumptions. I think we all know the saying about making assumptions. LOL
Hey Hey Bikerchick!
How ya doin' today? G is working across room from me, so he really doesn't know what the heck I'm doin' LOL *I have a "cover" page I slip to whenever he comes my way, hehehehe!

Anywho, I just realized this site counts our "comments" and I saw you at 100! Woohoo! Love your 'activity' & I'm sure mine will get there by next week, HAHAHA

Cruisin' in Canton!
Susan

Flint, Michigan

#3266 Aug 10, 2007
DAN wrote:
ETERNALFLAME - no my doc. wont prescribe me ritalin or any other of the sort becasue im on an anti-anxiety med, and i dont really have adhd or add or whatever it is. so the ritalin works sooooo freakin awesome on COMPLETE loss of appetite, energy, and weight loss!
NAN - i dunno about the ritalin online prices, out of all my research the only webpages that sell it are www.amazepharmacy.com (not taking orders until aug 1st) and www.headstarpharmacy.com , so i ordered this morning and my update is...
Order ID ***
Email:*********cox.net
Billing Name: Dan ********
Billing Phone:*********
Payment Status: Confirmed
Order Status: In Progress
ill let you guys know when i get another update.
thanks god for a new forum!!
i don't know who was looking for the ritalin info but i think this is it

Salem, OR

#3268 Aug 10, 2007
Susan in MI wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hey Bikerchick!
How ya doin' today? G is working across room from me, so he really doesn't know what the heck I'm doin' LOL *I have a "cover" page I slip to whenever he comes my way, hehehehe!
Anywho, I just realized this site counts our "comments" and I saw you at 100! Woohoo! Love your 'activity' & I'm sure mine will get there by next week, HAHAHA
Cruisin' in Canton!
Susan
I'm "supposed" to be working! LOL Just saw the post from Dennery to Candee and as I said...felt inspired. As Dennery so eloquently stated...starting to feel the love again here! I hope it continues! Back to work now!

Charlotte, NC

#3269 Aug 10, 2007
cherub lvr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll check it out. Can I send an email in there to you?
I just tried to send you an invite, but it asked for your email or last name. Here is mine and you can just do a request to me instead
myspace.com/shanna_rn

Charlotte, NC

#3271 Aug 10, 2007
Shanna1078 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just tried to send you an invite, but it asked for your email or last name. Here is mine and you can just do a request to me instead
myspace.com/shanna_rn
Oops that was suppose to go to suzyz

Blue Skies

#3273 Aug 10, 2007
CHUBBYBUTCUTE wrote:
<quoted text>hey! mags, just thought i'd let you know that the duromine from mpr are in blister packs. a friend got some and took them to our local pharm. and they actually sent one of the capsules in and the results can back today....YEP, 100% adipex-p (duromine 30mg) So to all those waitkng for theirs including myself we have legit duromine HIPHIPHOOOORAY!!!!
Awesome! I have thought about asking if anyone has ever confronted these pharmacies or websites asking if they are the real deal. Mine still haven't come yet! Thanks for the info!!

Blue Skies

#3274 Aug 10, 2007
Shanna1078 wrote:
<quoted text>
myspace.com/shanna_rn
ok, I will do that thanks

Phen Heaven

#3275 Aug 10, 2007
If any or the AIM people go to myspace could you all send me an invite for it on aim?
I really don't know what I am doing now.

Did anybody read about my MP's schedule and how to feel like you got a high going on? LOL

Ohh and Diamondblade, I still want to talk to you about jewelry.

Flint, Michigan

#3276 Aug 10, 2007
Shanna1078 wrote:
<quoted text>
myspace.com/shanna_rn
I did the same thing. Mine is: myspace.com/Queen_ofmy_domain

Blue Skies

#3277 Aug 10, 2007
Shanna1078 wrote:
<quoted text>
myspace.com/shanna_rn
Once I'm in then what. I see your page but don't what to do next?

TEXAS

#3278 Aug 10, 2007
mags06 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Thanks Chubby!!!!
A couple days ago, i was asking what "duromine" was....i know there are a couple different names for phen. and it seemed like there were better responses on the duromine then those other names.....sorry, i'm not really "up" on the lingo for this stuff. I've just known it as phen. So the fact that u said it was duromine that came from MPR makes me happy!!!!!
Cuz i wasn't sure what i was getting.
YAYYYYYY!! Now if i can just make it till then :(
Thanks so much!
no problem! always glad to know my posts come in handy!

Flint, Michigan

#3279 Aug 10, 2007
suzyz wrote:
Ok
I'm just throwing this out there-
how many of you heard or have a myspace account
we can use that site to start what ever forum
we want and have instant mes. we can tell who of
our group is online - I found it alittle more user friendly than the aim thing
there is already a group named "fat chicks on diet pills" that hasn't had a post in months
I tried to go to your myspace as i noticed someone else did and noticed it is private. i just sent you a message. mine is: myspace.com/Queen_ofmy_domain it would be great if you would send an invite and the information about the group. Thanks ahead of time!

Blue Skies

#3280 Aug 10, 2007
Suzy~

Once I get into your myspace page then what?

Jackson County, MO

#3284 Aug 10, 2007
Don't forget me!!!

myspace.com/genaqueen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale 15 min Hinders mansion 215
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) 6 hr Obese girl 631
Choose the right pill and lose weight fast with... (Jan '13) 21 hr TaiwoTaiwo 239
baschi quick slimming softgels (Mar '15) Thu fisher2011 26
Cheap Fitted Kitchens Liverpool Thu kwkwsnake 1
LiDa Daidaihua Slimming Capsule (Apr '08) Jul 20 Lawrence 1,097
National Slimming and Cosmetics Jul 20 nscclinics 1
More from around the web