strongest diet pill?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Canada

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Hey guys,
What is the strongest diet pill? I have tried super slim pomegranate, 7 day diet and dream body slimming capsule, all from pabdabuy. They didnt work all that well. The only side affect i got was dry mouth. If theres something that really worked for, let me know. I dont care about the side affects.

Thanks!
maz

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Projectglue wrote:
Hey guys,
What is the strongest diet pill? I have tried super slim pomegranate, 7 day diet and dream body slimming capsule, all from pabdabuy. They didnt work all that well. The only side affect i got was dry mouth. If theres something that really worked for, let me know. I dont care about the side affects.

Thanks!
Fruta planta works great

Since: Dec 12

Calgary, Canada

#3 Jan 24, 2013
maz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruta planta works great
How well did it work for you and how much did you lose??
maz

Sydney, Australia

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Projectglue wrote:
<quoted text>How well did it work for you and how much did you lose??
I lost close to 13kg in one month. I stayed away from salty foods and just ate small portions and had heaps of water

Since: Dec 12

Calgary, Canada

#5 Jan 24, 2013
maz wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost close to 13kg in one month. I stayed away from salty foods and just ate small portions and had heaps of water
Oh wow, congrats! I definately want to try it out. Hopefully it works for me. Where did you buy it from?
Baby Momma

Saint Thomas, PA

#7 Jan 25, 2013
There is a new legal and all natural Ephedra-extract product available called Ephedrex. I took a chance and ordered the free trial and surprisingly ended up keeping my subscription (1 bottle per month) for several months.

This stuff really does work. They give you a 100% guarantee so it really is a no brainer. It's loaded with green tea extracts, hoodia, ephedra extract and many other goodies.

If you decide to give it a go remember report back on your results here.

Ephedrex free trial offer - http://www.Ephedrex.com/trial

Ephedrex Store:
http://www.Ephedrex.com/store

Since: Dec 12

Calgary, Canada

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Honestly, does anyone else know of any products that ACTUALLY work. im getting quite desperate.
please!
Ashly

Petersburg, VA

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Same here! Please anyone?
maz

Sydney, Australia

#11 Jan 30, 2013
Ashly wrote:
Same here! Please anyone?
Fruta planta the original one
Ashly

Fort Lee, VA

#12 Jan 30, 2013
maz wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruta planta the original one
How do I find the original one? What is the difference between the real and fake. Where do I purchase them.
Ashly

Petersburg, VA

#15 Jan 30, 2013
Disgusting, taking advantage of people like that.
maz

Sydney, Australia

#16 Jan 30, 2013
Ashly wrote:
Disgusting, taking advantage of people like that.
Lol what are u talking bout. I refer u to a supplier in china after I have exchanged experiences with u. I like to find out more about pills and how to make them work to their limit. Check my posts. I like exchanging info and making people aware of real and fakes and because I have a genuine supplier in china I refer them to her. At the end of the day all I want to do is get skinny fast and that's what I did after giving birth n so now I share my experience and assist to guide others just like myself cause the worst thing is receiving fake products. Especially when they cause u to become sick like some have done in the past. That email is mine, I then pass on the suppliers email to anyone that emails me, this is to protect my supplier for obvious reasons. Don't assume! I don't make anything, give me a break. Go n get fooled by fake suppliers lol I really don't care but don't make me out to be profiting if it is clear from my other posts that I am helping, my supplier even emailed me thanking me I said I like to help others, this has nothing to do with sales. I also take a lot of time out to discuss pills with people on this forum through my email. No one has ever assumed anything. Seriously u just put me off.
Laurie

Floral Park, NY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
Hi Ashly, why did you write that?..curious are trying to warn us of something?..
Ashly

Petersburg, VA

#18 Jan 30, 2013
I apologize, I'm frustrated because there are so many people trying to sell you things. I can't help but be skeptical somewhat. Ask a question and people come from the woodwork to sell you something your not sure would even work.
Ashly

Petersburg, VA

#19 Jan 30, 2013
Maz, I apologize, again, its hard to tell on this site because so many people push products on you and its hard to say what's legit or not. I just want to be skinny at the end of the day, like you say. I just want to be sure I don't get scammed. :(
maz

Sydney, Australia

#20 Jan 30, 2013
Laurie wrote:
Hi Ashly, why did you write that?..curious are trying to warn us of something?..
Yes that She thinks I'm a seller. What Eva check my posts all over the forum I have always taken time out to help people and unless they are complaining bout fake sellers I won't refer them to my supplier. I MEAN why ask for help if you're only gonna manipulate any responses. Like I said before I don't really care go buy fake stiff
maz

Sydney, Australia

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Ashly wrote:
I apologize, I'm frustrated because there are so many people trying to sell you things. I can't help but be skeptical somewhat. Ask a question and people come from the woodwork to sell you something your not sure would even work.
Omg I get u and cause I have a good supplier I am not here looking for products, I initially just got on cause I wanted to find out more but then I couldn't help but respond to posts about side effects, distinguishing between real n fake etc cause I do have experience. Even with how n when ur body becomes immune to a pill and how to break that stall/plateau. I research heaps. I apologize for my last post I just got put off n I really enjoy helping people. That's why I say email me n I will not only give u a genuine supplier I will also help if u have any concerns. Lol I hate those sellers using this site.
Ashly

Petersburg, VA

#22 Jan 30, 2013
maz wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg I get u and cause I have a good supplier I am not here looking for products, I initially just got on cause I wanted to find out more but then I couldn't help but respond to posts about side effects, distinguishing between real n fake etc cause I do have experience. Even with how n when ur body becomes immune to a pill and how to break that stall/plateau. I research heaps. I apologize for my last post I just got put off n I really enjoy helping people. That's why I say email me n I will not only give u a genuine supplier I will also help if u have any concerns. Lol I hate those sellers using this site.
No worries here :) This site can bring out the best and worst in people, lol. I know there's a pill out there for me somewhere I just have to find it. Hope it works, expect an e-mail addy soon.
Thank you so much!!!
Ashly

Petersburg, VA

#23 Jan 30, 2013
maz wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost close to 13kg in one month. I stayed away from salty foods and just ate small portions and had heaps of water
I just saw this that's amazing!!!
liitlemissbritis h

Southampton, UK

#25 Feb 26, 2013
Actually maz u do sound like a seller I have seen u on this forum on different pages promoting this pill thats a bit strange for someone to be going around stating ohh this works for me email me an i will give you my seller i have been following and no one comes back to say they have ordered from your supplier so there must be a reason why they decided not to....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
supplements to lose weight Tue Reni 2
2016 REDOTEX FOR SALE at a Discount price (Dec '15) Feb 21 BEWARE SCAM 112
Lipodrene hardcore Feb 20 KellyKapoor 1
News Veganism - doing the right thing (Jul '11) Feb 19 Human 976
REDOTEX ( weight loose diet) for sale (Jul '16) Feb 18 BEWARE SCAM 664
What is the best diet pill that helps to lose w... (Nov '13) Feb 14 Samkhuream 27
Pearl White Slimming Capsules/Shou Shen Su (Jul '09) Feb 12 Sue 632
More from around the web