Is Magic Slim Diet Pill the same thin...
Ang

Portland, OR

#77 Nov 23, 2009
I am almost finished with my first bottle - I have not had any weight loss I count my calories and work out 2-3 times a week. I have had a decrease in appetite. Around week 3 I started having horrible headaches. Stopped taking the pills and headaches went away.
Elane

Atlanta, GA

#78 Nov 23, 2009
Ang wrote:
I am almost finished with my first bottle - I have not had any weight loss I count my calories and work out 2-3 times a week. I have had a decrease in appetite. Around week 3 I started having horrible headaches. Stopped taking the pills and headaches went away.
I bought my magic slim from a seller named Mistibox on Ebay and didn't lose a pound. I also used up the whole bottle, but no results. I don't know who sells authentic magic slim. I hear people say they got it on Amazon but they never mention the name of the seller they got it from. This is why I have a hard time purchasing diet pills on Amazon because, you'll see a seller with a profile of great feedback and people saying they lost weight, but they fail to mention what diet product they has success losing the weight with, and the seller sells about 10 different weight loss pills.
heather

Australia

#79 Nov 25, 2009
lucky wrote:
its said "original" word on the bottom of the box. If you need anything else let me know sandy.
could someone show me a picture of a box of magic slim that are real so i know if mine are real or fakes plz? my email is heda_1986@hotmail.com
Corina

United States

#80 Nov 30, 2009
Elane wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought my magic slim from a seller named Mistibox on Ebay and didn't lose a pound. I also used up the whole bottle, but no results. I don't know who sells authentic magic slim. I hear people say they got it on Amazon but they never mention the name of the seller they got it from. This is why I have a hard time purchasing diet pills on Amazon because, you'll see a seller with a profile of great feedback and people saying they lost weight, but they fail to mention what diet product they has success losing the weight with, and the seller sells about 10 different weight loss pills.
Elane, I know a girl who buys her Magic Slim from MistisBox.com , which is the same person on Ebay (MistiBox) and she has gone from a size 16 to a 12 pretty quickly. She heard of the website through 3 other girls who bought pills from Misti and they have all lost weight. So all I'm saying is Mistisbox is pretty reputable and known for having "real" products. I recently just bought a bottle of Magic Slim from mistisbox.com but this is only the 3rd day I have taken them and I will not weigh myself till the end of the week, however, I CAN say I have noticed a big difference in my appetite, I can go nearly the whole day without eating. I DO eat, but I'm not as hungry as I used to be.
Elane

Atlanta, GA

#81 Nov 30, 2009
Corina wrote:
<quoted text>
Elane, I know a girl who buys her Magic Slim from MistisBox.com , which is the same person on Ebay (MistiBox) and she has gone from a size 16 to a 12 pretty quickly. She heard of the website through 3 other girls who bought pills from Misti and they have all lost weight. So all I'm saying is Mistisbox is pretty reputable and known for having "real" products. I recently just bought a bottle of Magic Slim from mistisbox.com but this is only the 3rd day I have taken them and I will not weigh myself till the end of the week, however, I CAN say I have noticed a big difference in my appetite, I can go nearly the whole day without eating. I DO eat, but I'm not as hungry as I used to be.
Hey Mistibox, to each their own! I still have a bottle of your fake ass pills left, regretting the day I spent my hard earned money on them. If someone chooses to buy your fake pills, then good for them. The pills that I bought from you are FAKE!!!! I'm not going to lie and say that I lost weight off of your pills when I didn't! Get a life. Don't attack me for telling the truth.
Angel

New York, NY

#82 Dec 1, 2009
Has anyone took these pills? How did you feel like once you stopped taking them. I took them for a few days and the effects were too much for me. I had rapid heart beat, chest pains, pain sensations in arms, dizzyness, lightedness, and dry mouth. These pills didnt even control my appetite because I still felt hungry and ate whatever I want without feeling full. After a couple of days of taking it, I decided to stop because the effects were scaring me. Now it's two days after I stopped taking it and my body is just not the same. I still experience rapid heart beats, I have some difficulty breathing, I have pain on my back, left arm, shoulders, tightness in my chest, jawline and throat hurts. To those who took this before, have you experienced this and do these effects go away soon? I'm starting to get nervous.

Since: Nov 09

Atlanta, GA

#83 Dec 1, 2009
Angel wrote:
Has anyone took these pills? How did you feel like once you stopped taking them. I took them for a few days and the effects were too much for me. I had rapid heart beat, chest pains, pain sensations in arms, dizzyness, lightedness, and dry mouth. These pills didnt even control my appetite because I still felt hungry and ate whatever I want without feeling full. After a couple of days of taking it, I decided to stop because the effects were scaring me. Now it's two days after I stopped taking it and my body is just not the same. I still experience rapid heart beats, I have some difficulty breathing, I have pain on my back, left arm, shoulders, tightness in my chest, jawline and throat hurts. To those who took this before, have you experienced this and do these effects go away soon? I'm starting to get nervous.
Sorry to hear that. I never experienced any of those problems, except for the dry mouth. The super slim does reduce my appetite too. I don't feel any different when I stop taking it, minus the dry mouth.
Angel

New York, NY

#84 Dec 1, 2009
Thanks for the reply. I don't know what's in these pills. I'm freaking out. If it doesn't go away, I'm going to check it out with the doctor.
Zeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that. I never experienced any of those problems, except for the dry mouth. The super slim does reduce my appetite too. I don't feel any different when I stop taking it, minus the dry mouth.

Since: Nov 09

Atlanta, GA

#85 Dec 1, 2009
Angel wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I don't know what's in these pills. I'm freaking out. If it doesn't go away, I'm going to check it out with the doctor.
<quoted text>
You're welcome. You're right to stop taking them, you are not the first person I have heard, had that reaction to the pills. They are not for everyone.
Texas Girl

Houston, TX

#86 Dec 1, 2009
I've been taking Magic Slim for 2 weeks now and i notice I'm not that hungry anymore and I havent gained any weight so thats good...I bought my first bottle from "lucky" and her pills were fake..if your bottle has a 3 digit number below the line then its fake.
Corina

United States

#87 Dec 4, 2009
Texas Girl wrote:
I've been taking Magic Slim for 2 weeks now and i notice I'm not that hungry anymore and I havent gained any weight so thats good...I bought my first bottle from "lucky" and her pills were fake..if your bottle has a 3 digit number below the line then its fake.
Below which line?
cari

United States

#88 Dec 5, 2009
I would like the magic slim pill
Texas Girl

Houston, TX

#89 Dec 5, 2009
Corina wrote:
<quoted text>
Below which line?
On the bottom of the bottle there is a triangle and there should be a line that runs right thru the middle of the bottle (bottom) with the triangle on top and 3 digits under the line...there should only be a triangle above the line (on the bottom of the bottle).
Alma

San Jose, CA

#90 Dec 28, 2009
I found some diet pill at amazon.com so cheap but do no work so I think they sell fake pills
SammyK

United States

#91 Jan 2, 2010
Alma wrote:
I found some diet pill at amazon.com so cheap but do no work so I think they sell fake pills
Me and some coworkers one time bought super slim pomegrante on amazon and it was a piece of crap

This time we ordered Magic slim from www.kaylysbeauty.com and they are authentic also I heard beautypillstore.com or something like that has them too .

We bought from kayly and we ordered on thursday before christmas and got them saturday .
mary

Winter Garden, FL

#92 Jan 8, 2010
Rita wrote:
I been taking the pill for 6 weeks now and I have lost 29 pounds !I don't like diet pills but this one its really great !! I recommended it to anybody !! also, with the pill I take twice a day
a diet green tea ...it works!!
whats the name of the store in orlando and where are they located i need them like 2day
mary

Winter Garden, FL

#93 Jan 8, 2010
whats the name of the store in Orlando and where are they located i need them like 2day
Amanda

Lakeland, FL

#94 Jan 12, 2010
Hi Everyone!

So, I took Magic Slim for a few months before my wedding. I'm naturally pretty thin already, but I wanted to lose about 10 lbs just to get a little more lean for the wedding (you know brides!). Anyway's, I bought a bottle from the beautypillstore.com first and LOVED them! I still ate on them, but got full quicker. I got dry mouth a bit, but never had a jittery feeling like with other diet pills I've tried in the past. So after I ran out of the first bottle, I bought more in bulk on Ebay. I never got the "dry mouth" effect with the others, but they still seemed to work. I went from 135 to 115 in about 2-3 months. Like I said before, I'm already naturally thin, so to even lose a couple lbs is a challenge for me because there's not much to lose.
Well, now the wedding is done, and I've stopped taking the pills. I have DEFINITELY gained the weight ALL back in the past 2 months since the wedding (too much bread in Europe!). ;)
Anyway's these pills are AMAZING! I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to lose weight. The only thing is, we don't know exactly what's in them, so I would consider taking them for an extended period of time. Good luck!
Amanda

Lakeland, FL

#95 Jan 12, 2010
*what I meant to say at the end of my previous post is: I would NOT consider taking them for an extended period of time. The reason I'm saying this is because not knowing what the ingredients are could be dangerous.
Mee

New Berlin, WI

#96 Jan 12, 2010
I'm a little wearing of company that don't have street address. When I click on some, it just have a contact # or a fill out form kind of thing.

Plus is Magic Slim the same as Slim Magic Herbal?

Slim Magic Herbal is on the Safety Alert list but not Magic Slim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dieting Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need to lose weight. Is Intermittent Fasting (I... Sat Dee78 2
Find pai you guo in new york city? (Nov '09) May 7 Caro 27
News Lard comes out of the recipes as restaurants ob... (Jan '10) Apr '18 Patricia2001 20
Oxilean CLA Fat burner as gym supplement? (Oct '16) Apr '18 Looney 2
Slimfast Lipo For Men Reviews (ENTER) (Mar '16) Apr '18 Benjo 51
Easyslim Pills (Aug '11) Apr '18 keanna 43
Slim Lady Tea Apr '18 Clovers617 1